Author

Topic: How too get rich - page 243. (Read 414958 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
August 25, 2015, 09:44:47 AM
I think going back to the past is just an impossible dream. If you want to be rich, save your money or invest it to businesses. And there are some people also believe that by giving charity to the needy will make them even "richer". We never know what we will get in return by giving and sharing.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
August 25, 2015, 04:24:18 AM
Even working for 24 hours straight wouldn't get you rich. Doing a business might get you in there but apparently, most businesses often fail to succeed because they can't seem to be offering that single unique service in which their customers could actually use and have a unique experience at the same time. Gambling for sure isn't the way to go also, given that the chances of you losing is higher than you winning.

Holding bitcoins? I'm not that sure also. Huh

A business doesn't have to be unique in order to be sucessful. Uniqueness doesn't say much tbh. Innovative may be a better word. However, if you deliver quality,  have a good customer service, being customer friendly etc etc, you may succeed even more. I have a business that requires expertise, but I'm certainly not unique. I spend zero money on marketing because people spread the word for me and that's why I'm succesful in my business.

I say most of it is understanding how marketing works, you see multiple of the same things today being bought, but relabel with another brand name.

Eg: Ferrari, lambo, both these share the same concept of marketing but different brand. Same specs for the car, but just different design.

People we must talk here how to be rich. Remember this. You may say that marketing used in the right way can make rich because is needed to sell things but not that the people know how marketing works. Maybe giving good techniques of marketing. This is a kind of job interview and not a thought how to became rich using the techniques of marketing.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
August 24, 2015, 06:02:14 PM
Even working for 24 hours straight wouldn't get you rich. Doing a business might get you in there but apparently, most businesses often fail to succeed because they can't seem to be offering that single unique service in which their customers could actually use and have a unique experience at the same time. Gambling for sure isn't the way to go also, given that the chances of you losing is higher than you winning.

A business doesn't have to be unique in order to be sucessful. Uniqueness doesn't say much tbh. Innovative may be a better word. However, if you deliver quality,  have a good customer service, being customer friendly etc etc, you may succeed even more. I have a business that requires expertise, but I'm certainly not unique. I spend zero money on marketing because people spread the word for me and that's why I'm succesful in my business.

I say most of it is understanding how marketing works, you see multiple of the same things today being bought, but relabel with another brand name.

Eg: Ferrari, lambo, both these share the same concept of marketing but different brand. Same specs for the car, but just different design.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
August 24, 2015, 06:01:21 PM
If you're young and a good looking attractive guy then watch out for older established women who are divorced and in a phase where they wanna proove themselfes that they are still on fire. Cheesy
They are many cougars out there who are looking for toy boy. Cheesy

Lol, where are they?
If you have some one then must send me pm with some details I want to give try this method may be I will lucky and become rich Wink

Well, there are websites where you can date rich people.

DateRichPeople and MillionaireMatch

Maybe you can try those websites even if just for the lolz.
Activity: 826
August 24, 2015, 04:42:21 PM
You get rich if you can learn how to leverage your time.

Then if anything focus on a business that also scales so its not you just working 1 on 1 with the business.

Allows you to free up focus time elsewhere or refine that business eventually becoming a six figure one. Obviously though, everything said is easier said then done.
Activity: 378
August 24, 2015, 04:19:53 PM

legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
August 24, 2015, 04:10:45 PM

August 24, 2015, 03:29:27 PM
If you're young and a good looking attractive guy then watch out for older established women who are divorced and in a phase where they wanna proove themselfes that they are still on fire. Cheesy

Lol, where are they?
If you have some one then must send me pm with some details I want to give try this method may be I will lucky and become rich Wink

Well the experts have replied. St. Tropez, Monaco and all other places loved by the elite are recommended to go to. Good luck mate  Grin
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
August 24, 2015, 02:37:05 PM

Lol, where are they?
Activity: 994
August 24, 2015, 01:48:11 PM

Lol, where are they?

probably on some elite british women dating website, but who gives a shit about them, I would rather live my lifestyle the way I wish and not complicate it involving a woman living with me all the time, I am getting a hang of this no-dating scene, I am saving so much money and most of it is often blessed enough to be invested in crypto related e-businesses and ventures, so yeah I have that going on for me :/

True but in that case I'd be the bitch (too bad thats not the case now). My way or its not gonna happen. Anyways tbh I think its best to work for your own money, nothing feels better than that.

yeah, salary jobs made me realize how much I was stopping myself from achieving things and working as per my potential, I was helping someone else achieve their dreams while I worked for them all night and got paid for it a little, when you reach that stage in life, money does not matter as much as control and power does, when it comes to handling business.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
August 24, 2015, 01:43:38 PM
Become class expert in your field. And the people themselves will give their dentgi. One way Smiley
August 24, 2015, 01:41:19 PM

Lol, where are they?

probably on some elite british women dating website, but who gives a shit about them, I would rather live my lifestyle the way I wish and not complicate it involving a woman living with me all the time, I am getting a hang of this no-dating scene, I am saving so much money and most of it is often blessed enough to be invested in crypto related e-businesses and ventures, so yeah I have that going on for me :/

True but in that case I'd be the bitch (too bad thats not the case now). My way or its not gonna happen. Anyways tbh I think its best to work for your own money, nothing feels better than that.
Activity: 994
August 24, 2015, 01:34:21 PM

Lol, where are they?

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
August 24, 2015, 01:30:30 PM

Lol, where are they?

Where high society is hanging around. Monaco, St. Moritz, Saint Tropez, Malaga
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Crypto.games
August 24, 2015, 01:26:08 PM
how to get rich?

well, the key is patience.
1.plan
2. do what you plan
3. hardwork
4 dont rush the things.
5.success

goodluck.. Tongue

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
August 24, 2015, 01:21:16 PM
Formula to get rich

Step 1) Er-Ex=Sa

Step 2) %Sa=I

Step 3) Goto Step 1

Step 1) Earnings – Expenses= Savings
Step 2) Percentage of savings geared towards Investment=Investment
Step 3) Execute Step 1

Nice formula i will try it :)

Thanks, but in fact it should be “formula to get wealthy” (Maybe I should edit my post). Being rich and wealthy are two different concepts to me. Being wealthy is about having lots of resources but for me being rich it’s about having the next four things:

1.   Love. Corny but true, who wants to be a Scrooge.
2.   Health. If you have a serious illness then it becomes very difficult to enjoy life.
3.   Resources (Money). It explains by itself.
4.   Time. Because what’s the point of having all of the above if you’re 16 hours a day in the office.
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
August 24, 2015, 01:07:56 PM
is the better you have your own business than be an employee. You not get rich if you keep trying  working to others
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
August 24, 2015, 12:27:32 PM
If you want to get rich there is a simple way to do it. Earn more than you spend and you are going to get rich. That is the safest way to get rich without losing all your money.
But thats pointless if what you are earning is too little, it will take too much time to enjoy your wealth. Also, most people can't save any money, they go from bill to bill.
Activity: 490
August 24, 2015, 12:06:57 PM
If you want to get rich there is a simple way to do it. Earn more than you spend and you are going to get rich. That is the safest way to get rich without losing all your money.
legendary
Activity: 1120
August 24, 2015, 11:36:52 AM
Formula to get rich

Step 1) Er-Ex=Sa

Step 2) %Sa=I

Step 3) Goto Step 1

Step 1) Earnings – Expenses= Savings
Step 2) Percentage of savings geared towards Investment=Investment
Step 3) Execute Step 1

Nice formula i will try it Smiley