Author

Topic: How too get rich - page 246. (Read 414958 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
August 05, 2015, 08:59:36 AM
Thanks, grebit. Suicide is bad, mmmkay? /southpark

@AP: Sometimes working smart is also not sufficient or even needed. You may just need to be in the right place at the right time. Although I guess you might say that getting there in the right place and right time itself is working smart.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
August 04, 2015, 01:53:11 PM
If you would commit suicide because you got robbed/scammed, you are a fool. Period.

Even intelligent people can get scammed/robbed. It's not always easy to avoid these things. That's no reason to throw away your life.
not eveyone thinks the same way though. plenty of people around the world choose suicide over a life of poverty because it is easier. thats if you got scammed or robbed for everything you have though.

How stupid you two truly are? Grebit said that sarcastically, god you guys are like Sheldon form Big bang theory. You think grebit's one of those people who will kill himself over getting scammed? Dude, we have all been scammed once, its okay. If anybody scams Grebit again, he's going to track that dude down and expose him. Don't you worry about that. Post relevant content and not just ways to increase your post count.
As if your post is any more relevant? Why don't you follow your own advice, filthy hypocrite?

Many people on this forum, like you, does not have a shred of common sense. How am I to know whether Grebit is one of them? Suicide is a serious matter and one should not encourage it no matter what. It's not always easy to detect sarcasm online, and I still don't know whether Grebit was sarcastic or not.

Hey man its all good, its okay. Harharhar9965 is a very experienced member and has knowledge about whatever he talks, his content is very significant and he has also helped me very often. I understand that he might have come down a little too hard on you, I apologize. People are really mean on the internet anyway, bro. Regarding suicide, I don't believe in that. I have 1 life, I will make sure it matters Smiley
August 04, 2015, 01:31:21 PM
If you would commit suicide because you got robbed/scammed, you are a fool. Period.

Even intelligent people can get scammed/robbed. It's not always easy to avoid these things. That's no reason to throw away your life.
not eveyone thinks the same way though. plenty of people around the world choose suicide over a life of poverty because it is easier. thats if you got scammed or robbed for everything you have though.

How stupid you two truly are? Grebit said that sarcastically, god you guys are like Sheldon form Big bang theory. You think grebit's one of those people who will kill himself over getting scammed? Dude, we have all been scammed once, its okay. If anybody scams Grebit again, he's going to track that dude down and expose him. Don't you worry about that. Post relevant content and not just ways to increase your post count.
As if your post is any more relevant? Why don't you follow your own advice, filthy hypocrite?

Many people on this forum, like you, does not have a shred of common sense. How am I to know whether Grebit is one of them? Suicide is a serious matter and one should not encourage it no matter what. It's not always easy to detect sarcasm online, and I still don't know whether Grebit was sarcastic or not.
August 04, 2015, 01:31:03 PM
its easy..just do some hard work and don't take any type of shortcuts..well that's depend on you to invest or not and also depends on how much amount you have target
Sometimes the shortcut is the best way to boost your chance to get rich be higher. It depends on what kind of shortcut you will do. And, actually people dont have any target for the amount they will reach. After they reach that amount, they will be greedy and raise the target every time.

If you mean cheating, scamming, etc in work and business as shortcut, then I think that yes one should never do that, it is against business ethics and you must respect rules and regulations. Honesty goes a long way, but I think manipulation could be a great tool if you are selling yourself or an idea. You must know how to be inside your investors mind or understand your customers' demand, and then provide your services in similar fashion Smiley
Activity: 448
August 04, 2015, 01:21:33 PM
its easy..just do some hard work and don't take any type of shortcuts..well that's depend on you to invest or not and also depends on how much amount you have target

Again, hard work never gets you anywhere. You can't work hard for live simply because your health will deteriorate due too much stress and high cortisol. A some sort of passive income is needed to not go insane. I need something that will give me money doing nothing or as little energy spent as possible, just like the rich do. Being rich is so easy, they just rent their properties and spend the rest of the day on leisure. I wish I was that lucky.

I know many men who have worked hard all their life and are now old, poor men. 

Working hard alone isn't good enough.  You must work smart.
True that. This is what I like about Bitcoin. In today's economy, you work long hard hours and make little money. At least with bitcoin there are ways to earn money by investment, or passive income as previously mentioned. I'm still waiting to see if BitGold will pay out their $10 referral bonus.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3067
August 04, 2015, 01:09:33 PM
Buy or develop your own time machine and go back to 2008 and mine BTC on the computer at your mothers house in the basement

Buy why travel to the past? maybe if you buy now 100 bitcoins and travel to the future (200 years), then you will be millionaire Wink
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
August 04, 2015, 01:04:32 PM

Again, hard work never gets you anywhere. You can't work hard for live simply because your health will deteriorate due too much stress and high cortisol. A some sort of passive income is needed to not go insane. I need something that will give me money doing nothing or as little energy spent as possible, just like the rich do. Being rich is so easy, they just rent their properties and spend the rest of the day on leisure. I wish I was that lucky.

I know many men who have worked hard all their life and are now old, poor men. 

Working hard alone isn't good enough.  You must work smart.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006
August 04, 2015, 01:00:39 PM

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
August 04, 2015, 11:05:25 AM
Sometimes the shortcut is the best way to boost your chance to get rich be higher. It depends on what kind of shortcut you will do. And, actually people dont have any target for the amount they will reach. After they reach that amount, they will be greedy and raise the target every time.
Activity: 336
August 04, 2015, 08:35:32 AM
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
August 04, 2015, 08:29:48 AM

Activity: 658
August 04, 2015, 08:24:23 AM
Simple, just work hard and save money for future
if simple as that, a lot of rich people in the world, almost no poor people, because everyone's definitely work hard
Activity: 364
August 03, 2015, 05:39:46 PM
There are many person who want to get rich in shortest way, yeah marrying rich girl is one of the best way actually, even marrying rich old woman. And its safer way than robbing bank imo. Lazy people will do anything to get wealth in easier way.
but then how will I listen to Rae Sremmund and sing along 'I earn my own money, I spend it how I like'. I don't want to sing 'I don't earn my own money but I do spend it with my old bitch who looks like my grandma but I have to sleep with her everyday  and suffocate myself between those saggy tits'. Um, I gotta invest into some btc. halving must help xD
lol nice song, I should hear you singing it  Cheesy 
But, nothing wrong about marrying rich old woman in the way to get rich, which you wont be jailed by police for robbing or scamming. You just take care of her and no more thing you will do.

Haha, yes I would rather spend the rest of my life with an old lady than be robbed. And if I ever get scammed, I think I will kill myself with the frustration, because I don't like being fooled. And if that old lady isn't rich, I guess that will qualify me as a real food Tongue

August 03, 2015, 04:55:32 PM
There are many person who want to get rich in shortest way, yeah marrying rich girl is one of the best way actually, even marrying rich old woman. And its safer way than robbing bank imo. Lazy people will do anything to get wealth in easier way.
but then how will I listen to Rae Sremmund and sing along 'I earn my own money, I spend it how I like'. I don't want to sing 'I don't earn my own money but I do spend it with my old bitch who looks like my grandma but I have to sleep with her everyday  and suffocate myself between those saggy tits'. Um, I gotta invest into some btc. halving must help xD
But, nothing wrong about marrying rich old woman in the way to get rich, which you wont be jailed by police for robbing or scamming. You just take care of her and no more thing you will do.

Haha, yes I would rather spend the rest of my life with an old lady than be robbed. And if I ever get scammed, I think I will kill myself with the frustration, because I don't like being fooled. And if that old lady isn't rich, I guess that will qualify me as a real food Tongue

August 03, 2015, 01:11:15 PM

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
August 03, 2015, 12:42:54 PM
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
August 03, 2015, 04:43:07 AM
Its not about marrying a rich girl, man. I don't want to be that kind of a man who will marry somebody just for their money. And I don't think I will ever take somebody else's money except somebody who is an investor in my business, and my investor cannot be somebody who sleeps on the bed next to me, I don't really want to be that kind of person. Its not about being rich, its about living rich Smiley

That was really sad to hear, especially to know that you listen to Rae Sremmund's songs. He sounds like a screaming goat. And regarding halving, yes it might triple btc or rather cause a big btc bubble and you know what happens when their is a huge bubble, sometime soon it pops and then people start panicking like crazy. Won't be surprised to find threads saying btc is dead, future is dead, etc posts. I'm all prepped for it.
Activity: 350
August 03, 2015, 03:24:43 AM
Its not about marrying a rich girl, man. I don't want to be that kind of a man who will marry somebody just for their money. And I don't think I will ever take somebody else's money except somebody who is an investor in my business, and my investor cannot be somebody who sleeps on the bed next to me, I don't really want to be that kind of person. Its not about being rich, its about living rich Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
August 02, 2015, 11:13:02 PM
Simple, just work hard and save money for future
Activity: 446
Merit: 251
August 02, 2015, 03:08:39 PM
The safest way to acquire wealth is to invest in yourself, and find a good job or start a business...
Jump to: