Author

Topic: How too get rich - page 260. (Read 414958 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
June 29, 2015, 09:22:09 PM
The only real, safe way:  Get a good job, work hard at that job, get promoted to the top, live within your means and save everything you can.  From there you take care of your assists and put funds wherever you think offers the best lowest risk to reward ratio.  It is as simple as that.  Wink

Wealth: everyone wants it, but few people actually know what they need to do in order to get it. Becoming rich takes a combination of luck, skill, and patience. You have to be at least a little lucky; you build on that luck with your skillful decisions, and then you continue weathering the storm as your wealth grows. There's no reason to lie to you: getting rich isn't easy, but with a little bit of perseverance and the right information, it's definitely possible.
source : http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Rich

well adding to this, its more of like have you given your chance to even open doors to make more then one sale.

Meaning have you created a plateform or something that will escalate your leverage time to break a sale even while you sleep. I mean theres also the misconception too, where daytraders get that 1 hit win and they stop trading but they made a ton of money.
legendary
Activity: 1204
June 29, 2015, 08:54:03 PM
There was a joke how to be millioner the answer was billioner
June 29, 2015, 08:50:18 PM
How to get rich from bitcoin:
Announce development of a new ASIChip. Accept pre-orders with payment. Cheesy just joke

buy 100 Btc or more and Hold for 10 years or more Wink
Just buying 100 btc and holding for 10 years won't make him rich. What makes you think that the price of bitcoin is going to be soo high that just 100 btc will make him rich?
Instead of making him rich it might make him $25000 more poorer.

Events are always debatable, cause like what we see in greece right now their banks are closed off and western union also closed.

which limits people and more demand to go buy out bitcoin to move money around. But, yeah intially youre right theres not many events to keep price at a constant upward trend unless something happens.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
June 29, 2015, 08:34:32 PM
Actually its easy say and to think but very difficult to be rich and its true everyone wants to be rich, but few people actually know what they need to do in order to get it. Becoming rich takes a combination of luck, skill, and patience. You have to be at least a little lucky; you build on that luck with your skillful decisions, and then you continue weathering the storm as your wealth grows. There's no reason to lie to you: getting rich isn't easy, but with a little bit of perseverance and the right information, it's definitely possible. Everything not so easily to get achieve for that need hard working and needs times too 

I would say some of it is luck, but some people take luck on a misunderstanding at the same time what it stands for.

Labor Under Correct Knowledge is what I consider, and hard work.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
June 29, 2015, 06:53:34 PM
Announce development of a new ASIChip. Accept pre-orders with payment. Cheesy just joke

Just buying 100 btc and holding for 10 years won't make him rich. What makes you think that the price of bitcoin is going to be soo high that just 100 btc will make him rich?
Instead of making him rich it might make him $25000 more poorer.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
June 29, 2015, 02:10:37 PM
If time machines were possible things would definitely be a lot easier. But sadly, they are impossible. But if it was possible to go back in time, I think we all would be mining BTC back in the year 2009.

Lol.. so many people here are obsessed with time travel (including myself). Ever since joining this forum in 2012, I have seen dozens of threads in which time travel was mentioned (including this one). We all know that it will never ever be possible, despite any sort of advance in science and technology. But still we dream about it.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1148
June 29, 2015, 02:00:34 PM
If time machines were possible things would definitely be a lot easier. But sadly, they are impossible. But if it was possible to go back in time, I think we all would be mining BTC back in the year 2009.

LoL its the extreme way. If there were time travelling I would travel all my life in different times without considering the money  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
June 29, 2015, 01:19:53 PM

Activity: 574
Merit: 296
Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!
June 29, 2015, 01:05:58 PM
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
June 29, 2015, 02:38:42 AM
The only real, safe way:  Get a good job, work hard at that job, get promoted to the top, live within your means and save everything you can.  From there you take care of your assists and put funds wherever you think offers the best lowest risk to reward ratio.  It is as simple as that.  Wink

that's the hard past, i preusme he is intending how you do it easily, because otherwise everyone would be rich by this point

a regualr job will not get you anywhere, you need to have luck basically, at least a big portion from your money usually come from luck, when we talk about rich guy(they were lucky with their career yes)
Activity: 154
June 29, 2015, 01:37:18 AM
You have to be at least a little lucky; you build on that luck with your skillful decisions, and then you continue weathering the storm as your wealth grows. There's no reason to lie to you: getting rich isn't easy, but with a little bit of perseverance and the right information, it's definitely possible.
Activity: 994
June 29, 2015, 01:28:28 AM
I would like it if your question was 'how to be too happy' than 'how to be too rich'.. In the end, what is all the rich people and all the poor people searching for? Peace of mind and happiness. Being rich cannot make you happy and that is something I have realized the hard way.
Activity: 164
Im not 1FfmbHfnpaZjKFvyi1okTjJJusN455paPH
June 29, 2015, 01:14:58 AM
The only real, safe way:  Get a good job, work hard at that job, get promoted to the top, live within your means and save everything you can.  From there you take care of your assists and put funds wherever you think offers the best lowest risk to reward ratio.  It is as simple as that.  Wink

Wealth: everyone wants it, but few people actually know what they need to do in order to get it. Becoming rich takes a combination of luck, skill, and patience. You have to be at least a little lucky; you build on that luck with your skillful decisions, and then you continue weathering the storm as your wealth grows. There's no reason to lie to you: getting rich isn't easy, but with a little bit of perseverance and the right information, it's definitely possible.
source : http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Rich
Activity: 154
That Darn Cat
June 28, 2015, 11:30:41 PM
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
June 28, 2015, 11:23:44 PM
The best way is to find opportunities, plan and never stop trying until you achieve your goals, this is simple formula but need to manage it to be successful.
if only try to continue, it may be very long reach your goal, but you learn from the mistakes done in the past, it will make you able to achieve your goal quickly
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
June 28, 2015, 04:04:19 PM
The best way is to find opportunities, plan and never stop trying until you achieve your goals, this is simple formula but need to manage it to be successful.
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002
June 28, 2015, 09:57:40 AM
Keep dreaming.... time traveling to past will never be possible  Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
June 27, 2015, 02:37:38 PM
go back to the time when no one knew about BTC mine mine them.

People that are saying to go back to time and mine are plain stupid. If they own most of the coin and end up selling, the market wouldn't be the same as it is now.

Moreover if he succeeds in building a time machine the government would buy it for more than billion dollars. He won't be needing to travell time and mine coins anymore.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
June 27, 2015, 02:19:25 PM
starting to be less speculator and do some work and bussiness to imrove money and ideas for future personla to be less nervouse by not beeing rich imposiblity in time to be for me
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
June 27, 2015, 02:12:13 PM
Phrases for the mass? i am sorry but this is part of life experience. if you want to achieve something by all available means you will make more mistakes, and you will likely fail.

I agree absolutely with it. Somebody who is trying to get rich by all available means will not getting rich anyway because s(he) will do to much mistakes.

The things about getting rich is, those who chase money don't always get it, it's better to start finding projects and work which has potential and most importantly what you love doing, money follows sooner or later.

This is another one of those phrases for the masses. Sounds smart, but actually isn't.

You won't get good at swimming by cooking.

You won't get good at piano by skydiving.

The point is, the best way to get good at something is to directly do that thing, and not through some roundabout way. If your goal is money, then you should directly work towards that. If you don't achieve it like this, you'll certainly not achieve it through some roundabout wishy washy "do what you love to do" kind of mentality.
Jump to: