Author

Topic: How too get rich - page 261. (Read 414958 times)

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
June 27, 2015, 01:53:48 PM
go back to the time when no one knew about BTC mine mine them.

If you mine all the coins, thereby creating a monopoly, the overall adoption will slow down. If one individuals own more than 90% of the coins, then the other people, as well as the businesses will be reluctant to adopt the coin. This has happened with many of the shitcoins, ultimately leading to the complete dormancy of the coin.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
June 27, 2015, 12:42:57 PM
go back to the time when no one knew about BTC mine mine them.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
June 27, 2015, 12:40:43 PM
I agree absolutely with it. Somebody who is trying to get rich by all available means will not getting rich anyway because s(he) will do to much mistakes.

The things about getting rich is, those who chase money don't always get it, it's better to start finding projects and work which has potential and most importantly what you love doing, money follows sooner or later.

This is another one of those phrases for the masses. Sounds smart, but actually isn't.

You won't get good at swimming by cooking.

You won't get good at piano by skydiving.

The point is, the best way to get good at something is to directly do that thing, and not through some roundabout way. If your goal is money, then you should directly work towards that. If you don't achieve it like this, you'll certainly not achieve it through some roundabout wishy washy "do what you love to do" kind of mentality.

There's no exact way to become rich. Both "do what you love" mentality and "chase the paper" mentality can get you nowhere. To become legit rich you will need bast amounts of luck in whatever you do, be becoming a painter or musician, or becoming a ruthless businessman.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
June 27, 2015, 12:19:26 PM
Think about of it when the Plan goes wrong and you are stranded with no cash back in Time.....

The got damn think is  Roll Eyes U now every Soccergame also or something else to get rich too Tongue
Activity: 322
June 27, 2015, 12:14:21 PM
I agree absolutely with it. Somebody who is trying to get rich by all available means will not getting rich anyway because s(he) will do to much mistakes.

The things about getting rich is, those who chase money don't always get it, it's better to start finding projects and work which has potential and most importantly what you love doing, money follows sooner or later.

This is another one of those phrases for the masses. Sounds smart, but actually isn't.

You won't get good at swimming by cooking.

You won't get good at piano by skydiving.

The point is, the best way to get good at something is to directly do that thing, and not through some roundabout way. If your goal is money, then you should directly work towards that. If you don't achieve it like this, you'll certainly not achieve it through some roundabout wishy washy "do what you love to do" kind of mentality.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
June 27, 2015, 12:09:43 PM

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
June 27, 2015, 11:34:19 AM
Would be better to just buy it Cheesy
You'll probably go in saying "ok just 10k bitcoins"
but come out with much more.

However, if the price goes up that high... noones gonna buy that much bitcoin from you and it will take some time for it to all go down. Also noone will be using bitcoin because you took em all.
OR they can follow your lead and scam others.  When do you plan to pay them back?

How to get rich?  Innovation.  Oh yeah, and drop out of university/college  Grin

How can drop out from university/college will get you some money? Without any of hardworking and luck I dont think there will be any chance to get rich. And not all innovation is good. You must look into some point and get a good innovation. Many people have a good idea out there but why there are not success? The innovation is not good enough to support their idea so it will ruin all things
Activity: 378
June 27, 2015, 11:22:12 AM
Just say you did that? And you held on to all those coins. I think the only way you can live peacefully is to be like Satoshi. Disappear from the world. Pay the consequences. The whole world's economy will be affected.
Look a head my friend, btc is not the only way. Everything is being innovated in order to fit the marketing needs. Just like how btc was once created, to make faster/safer automatic transactions using blockchain.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
June 27, 2015, 11:18:03 AM
Everyone wants to be rich, but few people actually know what they need to do in order to get it. Becoming rich takes a combination of luck, skill, and patience. You have to be at least a little lucky; you build on that luck with your skillful decisions, and then you continue weathering the storm as your wealth grows. There's no reason to lie to you: getting rich isn't easy, but with a little bit of perseverance and the right information, it's definitely possible.

Getting rich is hard. Getting rich isn't for the easy, but it could be for the really lucky ones. Some people work hard, get some capital and invest in something. That investment could be as little as getting a camera to click photos and build a career or as big as buying stocks and doubling it. What follows later is luck and right decisions. Patience. It is possible, definitely possible. One should always be motivated Smiley
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
June 27, 2015, 11:06:12 AM
Well, your last sentence is an illusion. Today you need much luck to get rich with hard working. This was impossible some decades ago. But this times are over.

great fantasy. unfortunately it doesn't work like that. there isn't one database containing all the required information to transfer the money to yourself. beside that, you can also get rich by just working hard.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
June 27, 2015, 10:55:24 AM

However, if the price goes up that high... noones gonna buy that much bitcoin from you and it will take some time for it to all go down. Also noone will be using bitcoin because you took em all.
OR they can follow your lead and scam others.  When do you plan to pay them back?

How to get rich?  Innovation.  Oh yeah, and drop out of university/college  Grin
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
June 26, 2015, 10:15:15 AM
In past due to low economy we can earn easily bitcoins.
But now it is tough to do so.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
June 26, 2015, 07:09:03 AM

What are you saying? If bitcoin trend is going up again why we should not buy? It will get profit too if we bought that? So it doesnt matter the price up or down. What we need here is profit so people will follow the trend to buy how high the price is

Also noone will be using bitcoin because you took em all.

The more stable the price more people will use it and be knownable to others. So high price is a must in bitcoin
Activity: 238
June 26, 2015, 01:52:07 AM

Activity: 476
U will never know the true answer, before you try
June 25, 2015, 06:21:16 AM
Make your own syndicate group that have this talents he  steal, rob, kill and rape the government.
Activity: 584
Merit: 500
June 25, 2015, 05:57:09 AM
go back to the year of 2009 and buy 10000bitcoins for 25cents each  Grin

There once was a user in here who wrote about having done exactly this. Im not sure what he was asking then. Either he wanted to know what to do with it now, when it was worth millions, or he claimed that he threw away the harddisc with the wallet on it.

I guess the one who bought a pizza for 10,000 Bitcoins might be rich too now, when he would have paid in fiat instead. Tongue
Activity: 168
June 25, 2015, 05:34:24 AM
Everyone wants to be rich, but few people actually know what they need to do in order to get it. Becoming rich takes a combination of luck, skill, and patience. You have to be at least a little lucky; you build on that luck with your skillful decisions, and then you continue weathering the storm as your wealth grows. There's no reason to lie to you: getting rich isn't easy, but with a little bit of perseverance and the right information, it's definitely possible.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
June 25, 2015, 04:15:11 AM
The ancestors of modern day P&D coins made a lot of people rich, it's a shame that people are no longer as naïve  Cheesy I don't know if you guys remember Aurora coin, that was the single biggest pump in altcoin history. A meteoric rise from a few cents to close to $100 per coin in just a few days. People who bought 1000 coins for $50 found themselves sitting on $100,000 in a matter of hours  Cool
Generally though if your mojo is strong, riding P&D waves can still earn you decent profits  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
June 25, 2015, 02:06:47 AM
One of the best advices is finding something you like and holding very long term (+10 years). When Warren Buffet started buying Coca Cola in 1988, analysis said other drink companies would crush Coca Cola, but he stuck to the plan and 10 years later he was 15+ million USD up. To date, he isn't hasn't sold and he's the biggest holder in the company.

And I think we can't wait patiently like Warren Buffet, and the profit we will get in future depend on how much capital we invested to the investment. If we just invested with little capital, so will earn small profit, and with higher capital we will get higher profit. Sometimes the economic analysis experts just ruined economy and someone business with their crap analysis. I mean, why the expert don't want to start a business with their good analysis, than just judge someone.
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
June 24, 2015, 10:15:14 AM
One of the best advices is finding something you like and holding very long term (+10 years). When Warren Buffet started buying Coca Cola in 1988, analysis said other drink companies would crush Coca Cola, but he stuck to the plan and 10 years later he was 15+ million USD up. To date, he isn't hasn't sold and he's the biggest holder in the company.
Jump to: