Author

Topic: How too get rich - page 259. (Read 414958 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 251
July 03, 2015, 12:14:57 PM
You can either get a time machine and travel back to 2008 and buy 10000 bitcoins for negligible price or you can start studying the market and trends and start investing now to make some big money in the near future!
thats imposible,. lol  Cheesy
if there really is a tool like that then there will be chaos in this world, like in the movie "Terminator"

hard work is the way to get rich
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
July 03, 2015, 12:10:35 PM
You can either get a time machine and travel back to 2008 and buy 10000 bitcoins for negligible price or you can start studying the market and trends and start investing now to make some big money in the near future!
July 01, 2015, 11:02:14 AM
You want to know how 'too' get rich?

Read more. Learn more. Make plans and take good decisions. Take risks and always have a smile Smiley
No easy way! Instead of thinking to be rich everyday, why not consider the mistakes you have made before and plan what you are going to do! To be diligent and patient, you will become rich one day.

Thinking rich is the first step to being rich. Thanks for assuming that I made mistakes, everyone does right? haha. Its not a dream, its a plan. Earning shit load of moolah also makes you rich everyday but alright, I'd stick with patience for today.

Becoming rich takes a combination of luck, skill, and patience. Cut your expenses , make a planned budget ,  invest in reliable stocks, and most of all , save money for the future. ''saving is earning''. If you will be consistent with these , you will surely succeed.
Probably the most difficult part is luck, but all is not impossible to succeed, only we alone will determine whether successful or not,
Because being rich was not as easy as turning the palm of your hand
July 01, 2015, 10:27:17 AM
You want to know how 'too' get rich?

Read more. Learn more. Make plans and take good decisions. Take risks and always have a smile Smiley
No easy way! Instead of thinking to be rich everyday, why not consider the mistakes you have made before and plan what you are going to do! To be diligent and patient, you will become rich one day.

Thinking rich is the first step to being rich. Thanks for assuming that I made mistakes, everyone does right? haha. Its not a dream, its a plan. Earning shit load of moolah also makes you rich everyday but alright, I'd stick with patience for today.

Becoming rich takes a combination of luck, skill, and patience. Cut your expenses , make a planned budget ,  invest in reliable stocks, and most of all , save money for the future. ''saving is earning''. If you will be consistent with these , you will surely succeed.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005
June 30, 2015, 05:35:54 PM
Another idea:
Be a spendthrift with forwards!

Sell coins for the current dirt cheap price even if you don't like to, and live like a movie star.

For every coin you sell, buy a coin forward.
After appreciation to a satisfactory price, sell the forward.
If the price doubles before you sell the forward, you effectively get back the coin you sold. Your original coin balance is intact.

Warning: risk of loss.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
June 30, 2015, 05:33:50 PM
Your reality of life completely altered by a time travel experience and you are focused on getting rich. I think this is a myth, most people would spend the time in counselling, therapy, soul searching, religion and generally wondering what the fuck is going on.
legendary
June 30, 2015, 05:29:09 PM
Another plan using forwards.

Get 20 coins
Buy close to 40 forwards.
When bitcoin appreciates, you get the apprecition for 60 coins, not 20, the gain is transformed to coins.
On a doubling in value, sell a percentage of the gain, accumulating the rest.

You can spend as you go, and still have more coins in the future.

This plan resemles rpietilas SSS.

NB. risk of loss of coins. Works only while bitcoin appreciates at large.

legendary
June 30, 2015, 05:09:04 PM
How to get rich from bitcoin:
Announce development of a new ASIChip. Accept pre-orders with payment. Cheesy just joke

buy 100 Btc or more and Hold for 10 years or more Wink

Buying 100 BTC to invest I dont think you can find that as easy way. You need to get around $25,000 to invest and I guess this is hard to make for some people out there (including me). And 10 years the price will not high enough to make you rich, it is just to make you becoming a people that have some average income

Solution to the problem of getting rich, re title.
NB works only while bitcoin increases spectacularly (which it will, according to myself).

1) buy a bitcoin, and use it as collateral for the following:

2) buy a bitcoin forward, the price is only 10-15 USD higher in 6 months. It is a bet, a contract to buy in the future for a price decided now. You now have one bitcoin and one forward, value 1 bitcoin.

3) when the price doubles (nb, speculation), you sell the contract for the original dollar price * 2, meaning you now have the original bitcoin plus the dollar value of one original bitcoin, which is 1/2 bitcoin current price, meaning you now have 1.5 bitcoins.

Go to 2, but now with more gun powder, may be you can buy 2 forwards and be set for the quadrupling.

Continue as long as bitcoin appreciates.

It is not magic, it is betting money on the rising price of bitcoin, without actually buying the bitcoin. (The one you have to buy is for collateral, to cover the loss if bitcoin depreciates. The collateral could just as well be in dollars, but why not bitcoin when you expect it to rise anyway).

But all of your saying is just speculation and it is risky to make it happen, I guess there wont be much people to do this kind of trading. Most of them are try to gamble and win some jackpot  to make them rich rather than try this kind of method

In that case, just don't get rich. Most people are fine being not rich. Come to think of it, there is another way where you only set about 262 dollar on risk; buy a coin and hold. It might work, and it is not risky.

The question of not being or wanting to be rich is based on peoples desire of wanting a certain lifestyle thats constantly promoted everywhere you go.

so its pretty natural that everyone will want to become rich, if a friend of yours drives a rollsroyce I bet 9 times out of 10 a jealous starts to grow lol.

I agree, just don't expect to get there without using your brains, assess risk, and take that risk by acting. If you don't want to do any of that, you will still get by, by being not rich.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
June 30, 2015, 04:44:48 PM
Announce development of a new ASIChip. Accept pre-orders with payment. Cheesy just joke

Buying 100 BTC to invest I dont think you can find that as easy way. You need to get around $25,000 to invest and I guess this is hard to make for some people out there (including me). And 10 years the price will not high enough to make you rich, it is just to make you becoming a people that have some average income

NB works only while bitcoin increases spectacularly (which it will, according to myself).

2) buy a bitcoin forward, the price is only 10-15 USD higher in 6 months. It is a bet, a contract to buy in the future for a price decided now. You now have one bitcoin and one forward, value 1 bitcoin.

3) when the price doubles (nb, speculation), you sell the contract for the original dollar price * 2, meaning you now have the original bitcoin plus the dollar value of one original bitcoin, which is 1/2 bitcoin current price, meaning you now have 1.5 bitcoins.

Go to 2, but now with more gun powder, may be you can buy 2 forwards and be set for the quadrupling.

It is not magic, it is betting money on the rising price of bitcoin, without actually buying the bitcoin. (The one you have to buy is for collateral, to cover the loss if bitcoin depreciates. The collateral could just as well be in dollars, but why not bitcoin when you expect it to rise anyway).

But all of your saying is just speculation and it is risky to make it happen, I guess there wont be much people to do this kind of trading. Most of them are try to gamble and win some jackpot  to make them rich rather than try this kind of method

In that case, just don't get rich. Most people are fine being not rich. Come to think of it, there is another way where you only set about 262 dollar on risk; buy a coin and hold. It might work, and it is not risky.

The question of not being or wanting to be rich is based on peoples desire of wanting a certain lifestyle thats constantly promoted everywhere you go.

so its pretty natural that everyone will want to become rich, if a friend of yours drives a rollsroyce I bet 9 times out of 10 a jealous starts to grow lol.
legendary
June 30, 2015, 03:45:40 PM

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
June 30, 2015, 02:49:28 PM
if you want fast way you can try gambling when you get big lucky just in minute or hour you can get rich but you must know what the risk with gambling you can lose your money too dude

yeah and up losing your principal and cry in the end.

anything thats stacked against your favor I wouldnt recommend, instead I`d build something to increase your favor like some service for bitcoin which all those sites we already play from.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
June 30, 2015, 02:31:10 PM
Buy VIRAL. Because it's decreasing market cap mechanism it will explode in the future Smiley Thank me later

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-viral-trading-live-bittrex-c-cex-advanced-development-1041025
Activity: 196
June 30, 2015, 02:18:24 PM
if you want fast way you can try gambling when you get big lucky just in minute or hour you can get rich but you must know what the risk with gambling you can lose your money too dude
I would honestly suggest that never follow any shortcut methods to grow up your financial income, it will definitely taste good for a shorter period but for longer time it will cause huge trouble in the future life that will perish the lifelong peace of mind.
June 30, 2015, 12:59:49 PM
If you start today with $10,000 and average 20% a year for 20 years, you'll have over $380,000. Add $2,000 a year to the pot, and you'll wind up with $756,751 after 20 years. Granted, 20% a year is not easy to achieve. But even if you only make 10% a year, you're still going to become very wealthy over the long term.
June 30, 2015, 12:40:48 PM
If time machines were possible things would definitely be a lot easier. But sadly, they are impossible. But if it was possible to go back in time, I think we all would be mining BTC back in the year 2009.

Lol.. so many people here are obsessed with time travel (including myself). Ever since joining this forum in 2012, I have seen dozens of threads in which time travel was mentioned (including this one). We all know that it will never ever be possible, despite any sort of advance in science and technology. But still we dream about it.  Grin

Time travel has always fascinated me and i love the idea of time travelling, I have not so yet given up on the idea that someday it might just happen.
Maybe one day there will be a means of time travel like in the movie, but this time it was just a dream.

just do what you can do, do not ever give up reaching the final destination
Activity: 196
June 30, 2015, 12:18:49 PM
If time machines were possible things would definitely be a lot easier. But sadly, they are impossible. But if it was possible to go back in time, I think we all would be mining BTC back in the year 2009.

Lol.. so many people here are obsessed with time travel (including myself). Ever since joining this forum in 2012, I have seen dozens of threads in which time travel was mentioned (including this one). We all know that it will never ever be possible, despite any sort of advance in science and technology. But still we dream about it.  Grin

Time travel has always fascinated me and i love the idea of time travelling, I have not so yet given up on the idea that someday it might just happen.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
June 30, 2015, 11:49:15 AM
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
June 30, 2015, 11:32:49 AM

But all of your saying is just speculation and it is risky to make it happen, I guess there wont be much people to do this kind of trading. Most of them are try to gamble and win some jackpot  to make them rich rather than try this kind of method
legendary
June 30, 2015, 06:23:20 AM

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
June 29, 2015, 09:54:04 PM

if time travel was even possible, i think the rich would be able to access it 1st due their power of money.

And I bet they would abuse it 10x more to get more rich they are now lol.
Jump to: