Pages:
Author

Topic: How too get rich - page 95. (Read 414956 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
June 27, 2016, 01:45:57 AM
Work hard, invest smart, have a smart goal in mind and start making efforts to achieve that goal, and if you successfully do it over a period of time then you can get rich in future.
LOL how to do smart investing? is it smart investing choosing investments that have a bit of a gamble but you will get a small profit or a high risk so that you can quickly become rich?
what do you mean about "smart investing"
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 26, 2016, 11:49:33 PM
There is no real plan or simple explaining on how to get rich, there are so many factors that have to be good to accomplish this.
Some people as example will become rich because they are simply holding the bitcoin.

Yeah, there is no way of simple explaining on how to get rich. What you need is that you need to work hard for your plan to get rich.
And you need to follow it each step.
And you need to surpass all the challenges you are going to experience. But if you want to get rich buy a lot of bitcoin at low price and sell it after the halving.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
June 26, 2016, 08:46:26 PM
There is no real plan or simple explaining on how to get rich, there are so many factors that have to be good to accomplish this.
Some people as example will become rich because they are simply holding the bitcoin.
Activity: 337
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 26, 2016, 07:38:07 PM
Work hard, invest smart, have a smart goal in mind and start making efforts to achieve that goal, and if you successfully do it over a period of time then you can get rich in future.
though its usually not so easy in my opinion, the best way to get rich is buy a lot of bitcoins and hold
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
June 26, 2016, 06:43:54 PM
If you are young and can hold BTC through many halvings, I think that would be a reasonable long-term strategy.
<----- I'm gonna move to Colorado & grow some of this.  Grin
Hold bitcoin during many halving or trade bitcoin in the halving times that happen during life of one person.
Activity: 294
June 26, 2016, 05:14:01 PM
No need to buy time machine, you still have chances currently.
Bitcoin is a great investment, so not necessary to go back and buy a big stack, just try to accumulate small pieces and save them or trade.

Yeah right now you still can make some money with bitcoins as long as you take it slow and steady because if you do take it slow and steady most likely you'll win the race because the rabbit will break his leg lol.

you get rich by slowly accumulating all of yourbtc then just cashing out half then accumulating more and more to sell sell sell.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273
June 26, 2016, 04:05:01 PM
No need to buy time machine, you still have chances currently.
Bitcoin is a great investment, so not necessary to go back and buy a big stack, just try to accumulate small pieces and save them or trade.
Activity: 938
June 26, 2016, 01:36:36 PM
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
June 26, 2016, 01:31:31 PM
I'm not rich but I try to achieve financial freedom

1. Earn daily, monthly, and annually income

Daily earning: create web store selling goods/digital items, freelance job.
Monthly earning: G AdSense, amazon affiliate
Yearly earning: - (still looking for it)

2. Get out of debt
3. Have enough time to enjoy life instead of always thinking about work
Activity: 924
June 26, 2016, 01:09:06 PM
A lottery is not the way to get rich. But a way to lose money, simply based on the chance you can win.
If you want to get rich, my advice is to work hard and start/create an innovative new thing.

Exactly. In case of national lotteries, only a small part of the revenue from the ticket sales (usually less than 25%) goes toward the prize pool. The remainder is mopped up by taxes, commissions, printing costs, advertising costs.etc. Compared to lotteries, online gambling is more profitable, as usually more than 90% of the revenue is diverted to the prize pool.

Yup online gambling is better in compare to lotteries, though its risky too but you can try your luck once on it, but you cannot get rich with it for sure as you will not win every time.

But they are still both gambling, and gambling is not a way of getting rich. You really need to work for it if you really want to become rich one day.
As lotteries is a type of gambling that it will just get your money without assurance when you are going to win the pot.
If you are depending on gambling to get rich that it the worst thing to do, and it proves that you are  not capable of doing anything in your life and depending only on luck to get rich.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
June 26, 2016, 01:08:01 PM
A lottery is not the way to get rich. But a way to lose money, simply based on the chance you can win.
If you want to get rich, my advice is to work hard and start/create an innovative new thing.

Exactly. In case of national lotteries, only a small part of the revenue from the ticket sales (usually less than 25%) goes toward the prize pool. The remainder is mopped up by taxes, commissions, printing costs, advertising costs.etc. Compared to lotteries, online gambling is more profitable, as usually more than 90% of the revenue is diverted to the prize pool.

Yup online gambling is better in compare to lotteries, though its risky too but you can try your luck once on it, but you cannot get rich with it for sure as you will not win every time.

But they are still both gambling, and gambling is not a way of getting rich. You really need to work for it if you really want to become rich one day.
As lotteries is a type of gambling that it will just get your money without assurance when you are going to win the pot.

People tend to thing gambling can make them rich. There is a small group what became rich from gambling. But for the masses it's not going to happen.
Neither on gambling games based on skill, nor on gambling games based on luck.

Getting rich is everybody's dream but only a few will ever get it.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 26, 2016, 01:04:56 PM

legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
June 26, 2016, 12:57:15 PM
You never know you could be the next star by just sitting there at the right time and 2 minutes later a man walks by and says "i like your face come with me we'll get you cleaned up and given a good job, interested" you follow him because you're jobless and homeless so you have nothing to lose and in 2 years you have a mansion and everything else because this man took you to the public library and you made millions from clicking 3 buttons online...Faucet...Higher than 99.98 and won 3 times in a row, nobody ever saw that before but you just broke the record of luck.

You can send my prize to the address written in my profile (make no mistake), lol
Lol, seems like this guy wants to make you the next big hollywood star. Why not accept it and take the risk deisik.

In that scenario, you'll more likely end up as a slave.
Beware of human trafficking....

Somehow missed that post. Doesn't seem to be a coincidence. In any case, that guy knows where to find the 34-character address to send his proposals to, lol
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1126
June 26, 2016, 12:52:35 PM
You never know you could be the next star by just sitting there at the right time and 2 minutes later a man walks by and says "i like your face come with me we'll get you cleaned up and given a good job, interested" you follow him because you're jobless and homeless so you have nothing to lose and in 2 years you have a mansion and everything else because this man took you to the public library and you made millions from clicking 3 buttons online...Faucet...Higher than 99.98 and won 3 times in a row, nobody ever saw that before but you just broke the record of luck.

You can send my prize to the address written in my profile (make no mistake), lol
Lol, seems like this guy wants to make you the next big hollywood star. Why not accept it and take the risk deisik.

In that scenario, you'll more likely end up as a slave.
Beware of human trafficking....
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
June 26, 2016, 12:52:29 PM

I guess you wanted to say less profitless (doesn't sound good, I agree), right? Being more profitable means, in the first place, just being profitable, but how can online gambling be profitable at all?
Activity: 798
June 26, 2016, 12:35:46 PM

legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1217
June 26, 2016, 12:32:37 PM

Activity: 336
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 26, 2016, 12:23:05 PM
Join the lottery everyday ,you might win the grand prize.
But dont rely on that,always remember money cant by happiness in life.
Find a nice job with  good amount of salary.never involve in gambling or in investments program.

though the chances of winning the lottery is really slim thus you will not earn any money out of that

i think i would just invest a lot of fiat into bitcoins right now and make myself rich pretty soon
Activity: 952
June 26, 2016, 12:17:15 PM
Find a nice job with  good amount of salary.never involve in gambling or in investments program.

Staking your money in lottery is like winning 1 out of 100million people. It is really small chance to make you rich, so It's better to save your money rather than spending it there.
Money can't really buy happiness but it can buy things that make you happy.

Its true, rather than taking a really small chance of winning. You can already assure your future by preparing and being knowledgeable by making a wise decision on the things you will do.

We cannot depend only on lottery or gambling to get rich as majority of times you will not succeed, its better to make honest efforts which can make us rich in future.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
June 26, 2016, 11:47:32 AM

Staking your money in lottery is like winning 1 out of 100million people. It is really small chance to make you rich, so It's better to save your money rather than spending it there.
Money can't really buy happiness but it can buy things that make you happy.

Its true, rather than taking a really small chance of winning. You can already assure your future by preparing and being knowledgeable by making a wise decision on the things you will do.
Pages:
Jump to: