Pages:
Author

Topic: How too get rich - page 98. (Read 414956 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
June 24, 2016, 07:05:30 PM
find a job, build a business or invest
Thats right bro. there is no better method in addition to continuing to work and collect as much money as possible. do not think about being rich from instant method. because you're not living in a movie :p
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
June 24, 2016, 06:58:27 PM
To get rich you need to invest in business that you have a background with,know all the necessary things needed before you start one.
As time pass by your business will grow then if you are making the right decision you will become rich.
Investing into the bitcoin can be good and can you make rich, investing in company's can even be better but this is really depending on what kind of company in my eyes.

To get rich from bitcoin you need to invest a huge capital, and the profits are not guaranteed as no one knows what will be the  price of bitcoin in future, good to invest in different products to reduce the risks.
Activity: 389
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 24, 2016, 06:55:07 PM
just finding a job and working it will definitely not allow you to become rich in my opinion

the easiest way of becoming rich is buying bitcoins because im pretty sure that the price is going to grow soon
Activity: 364
June 24, 2016, 05:59:00 PM
To get rich you need to invest in business that you have a background with,know all the necessary things needed before you start one.
As time pass by your business will grow then if you are making the right decision you will become rich.
Investing into the bitcoin can be good and can you make rich, investing in company's can even be better but this is really depending on what kind of company in my eyes.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
June 24, 2016, 05:04:33 PM
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
June 24, 2016, 02:51:35 PM
I dont remember anything that i said sex,,all i said is to make.her happy,,not that happy lying in bed.

These two parts are semantically equivalent
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
June 24, 2016, 01:37:36 PM
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
June 24, 2016, 01:34:23 PM
Marry an old ,single and rich woman,, all you have to do is to make her happy ,wait her to transfer all her belongings into you and thats it, youre now only waiting for her to die..  this is the best way to get rich if you dont want to find a work..

Loled at this, you made my day dude. Actually, it's a good plan though, getting rich easily by married a rich woman.
Get rich is not free and it's need a hard work to do that.
That was a very good plan to marry a rich old woman just to get rich. But it will have consequenses just like my cousin marrying a daughter of a chinese businessmen. But all of a sudden the life of my cousin has changes. He has his own house, car, business all the things that a man dreamed of. So, if you want to get rich just marry a rich girl/man. What a short cut.

Yeah if  you want to get rich quickly without making any efforts then that is the best option, only efforts you need to make is to convince her that you are the best guy for her  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
June 24, 2016, 01:29:19 PM
Marry an old ,single and rich woman,, all you have to do is to make her happy ,wait her to transfer all her belongings into you and thats it, youre now only waiting for her to die..  this is the best way to get rich if you dont want to find a work..

Loled at this, you made my day dude. Actually, it's a good plan though, getting rich easily by married a rich woman.
That was a very good plan to marry a rich old woman just to get rich. But it will have consequenses just like my cousin marrying a daughter of a chinese businessmen. But all of a sudden the life of my cousin has changes. He has his own house, car, business all the things that a man dreamed of. So, if you want to get rich just marry a rich girl/man. What a short cut.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
June 24, 2016, 01:17:01 PM
go back to the year of 2009 and buy 10000bitcoins for 25cents each  Grin
You can still do this by buying cheap ETH options.
I don't believe in ethereum.. because ethereum still altcoin and bitcoin is already publish and many company are adopting and accepting bitcoin as payment.. so i will stay in bitcoin than using ethereum.. and i think the issue about the DAO hacker is still there..
Well many people don't believe in bitcoin that time too, so what makes you different?
All you just need is trust on a coin to make you either rich or lose a profit.

If you guys are checking news about Ether, they are actually having some issues right now. Investing in ETH is really different from investing in BTC. Bitcoin is the center of all alt coins. When alt coins were introduced to people, they will surely know BTC as well because to have an alt coin, you'll have to trade your BTC. Because of this, the audience of altcoins added into the number of audience of BTC.

Simply put, if you know an altcoin, you'll surely know BTC as well. But if you do know BTC, it doesn't mean that you know all alt coins. So investing in ETH is entirely different from investing in BTC.
Im not defending Eth but that's how people perceive BTC too on it's early stage. The issues in BTC is lot way bigger than the issues ETH currently facing but as you see, bitcoin is still here.
that's why I was never interested in doing trading bitcoin due sometimes issues in altcoin can make the coin die just in a moment, it's much different with bitcoin.

Bitcoin trading is always an better option in compare to altcoin trading, as bitcoin price is too volatile which allows us to make good profits in short time.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
June 24, 2016, 01:13:34 PM

That is the most desperate move, I don't want to sacrifice my happiness with sex just for money. It is like you are selling your self and get abuse by an old woman, that is so nasty, let's find another way cause I am sure there a lot out there.
I dont remember anything that i said sex,,all i said is to make.her happy,,not that happy lying in bed.
you must be practical by now,true love cant feed you if.youre both on the lower class  and without any work..
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
June 24, 2016, 01:03:12 PM
you can only become rich if you have a combination of two things:
1) hard work
2) good luck

and you can never become rich with only one of them. you need to work hard to reach your goals but you also need some good luck in order to become successful in some cases, like a business that should take off first before making you good profit,...

I said something along these lines myself a hundred pages ago, lol. Rephrasing the (in)famous Al Capone, you can get much further with hard work and good luck than you can with hard work alone...

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
June 24, 2016, 12:55:14 PM
you can only become rich if you have a combination of two things:
1) hard work
2) good luck

and you can never become rich with only one of them. you need to work hard to reach your goals but you also need some good luck in order to become successful in some cases, like a business that should take off first before making you good profit,...

and it is not going to happen overnight.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
June 24, 2016, 12:51:18 PM
I don't believe in ethereum.. because ethereum still altcoin and bitcoin is already publish and many company are adopting and accepting bitcoin as payment.. so i will stay in bitcoin than using ethereum.. and i think the issue about the DAO hacker is still there..
Well many people don't believe in bitcoin that time too, so what makes you different?

If you guys are checking news about Ether, they are actually having some issues right now. Investing in ETH is really different from investing in BTC. Bitcoin is the center of all alt coins. When alt coins were introduced to people, they will surely know BTC as well because to have an alt coin, you'll have to trade your BTC. Because of this, the audience of altcoins added into the number of audience of BTC.

Simply put, if you know an altcoin, you'll surely know BTC as well. But if you do know BTC, it doesn't mean that you know all alt coins. So investing in ETH is entirely different from investing in BTC.
Im not defending Eth but that's how people perceive BTC too on it's early stage. The issues in BTC is lot way bigger than the issues ETH currently facing but as you see, bitcoin is still here.
that's why I was never interested in doing trading bitcoin due sometimes issues in altcoin can make the coin die just in a moment, it's much different with bitcoin.
Activity: 182
June 24, 2016, 12:37:05 PM

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
June 24, 2016, 12:06:45 PM
work hard,invest the coin you loved,take it lfor a long time
I think working hard makes a person rich. probably work harder than others, it could make a lot of money. you have a lot more work, if you do not find a job where you are, then it is very much work in the internet, such as the signature campaign, trade, faucet and much more
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
June 24, 2016, 11:22:25 AM
work hard,invest the coin you loved,take it lfor a long time
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
June 24, 2016, 10:48:48 AM

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
June 24, 2016, 10:47:12 AM
Ethereum has 42 million coins total supply + we dont even know what the inflation rate will be... why is people assuming that the price will reach 100 or more? We don't even know if the coin will survive the DAO fiasco.
Activity: 154
June 24, 2016, 10:23:53 AM
Pages:
Jump to: