Pages:
Author

Topic: How too get rich - page 99. (Read 414956 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
June 24, 2016, 09:40:22 AM
go back to the year of 2009 and buy 10000bitcoins for 25cents each  Grin
You can still do this by buying cheap ETH options.
I don't believe in ethereum.. because ethereum still altcoin and bitcoin is already publish and many company are adopting and accepting bitcoin as payment.. so i will stay in bitcoin than using ethereum.. and i think the issue about the DAO hacker is still there..
Ok, if you don't believe in ethereum and think that its price goes to the zero, you can make profits by just buying PUT options then.

I guess, but if you do believe in ethereum like a lot of people here do then you'll most likely see the price increase from just the small amounts of BTC that build that alt coin  which is great that one coin builds the other.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
ancap
June 24, 2016, 05:46:47 AM
I don't believe in ethereum.. because ethereum still altcoin and bitcoin is already publish and many company are adopting and accepting bitcoin as payment.. so i will stay in bitcoin than using ethereum.. and i think the issue about the DAO hacker is still there..
Ok, if you don't believe in ethereum and think that its price goes to the zero, you can make profits by just buying PUT options then.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
June 24, 2016, 05:21:50 AM
Activity: 308
ancap
June 24, 2016, 05:18:46 AM
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
June 24, 2016, 04:47:30 AM
people can make his own definition of "rich".
for me rich is when i have 100bitcoin, and the bitcoin price rising to $10.000  Grin

I will spend more time everyday than ever before, before reach 100bitcoin, i will not spend my bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
June 24, 2016, 04:47:13 AM
Marry an old ,single and rich woman,, all you have to do is to make her happy ,wait her to transfer all her belongings into you and thats it, youre now only waiting for her to die..  this is the best way to get rich if you dont want to find a work..

Loled at this, you made my day dude. Actually, it's a good plan though, getting rich easily by married a rich woman.
Get rich is not free and it's need a hard work to do that.
That is the most desperate move, I don't want to sacrifice my happiness with sex just for money. It is like you are selling your self and get abuse by an old woman, that is so nasty, let's find another way cause I am sure there a lot out there.

How about marrying an single, young, beautiful and rich girl? I think this is the best combination as you don't have to sacrifice anything for money, and you can also enjoy your life with her with good amount of money.
LOL, that is almost impossible, how would they marry a man like a poor man which would only become a liability in their life, unless you are extremely handsome and the girl is madly deeply in love with you that she cannot feel here face when shes with you.  Grin

Love is blind, anything is possible and now it depends on a guy how he convince her, as if you want easy and comfortable life then you should put your all efforts in convincing her as you don't have any other option.
Love is blind only for those stupid people with poor thinking but for clever people love is a choice. We know that rich are clever so no chance to for a beautiful girl to marry a poor man with nothing to offer.
Activity: 392
June 24, 2016, 04:11:40 AM
Marry an old ,single and rich woman,, all you have to do is to make her happy ,wait her to transfer all her belongings into you and thats it, youre now only waiting for her to die..  this is the best way to get rich if you dont want to find a work..

Loled at this, you made my day dude. Actually, it's a good plan though, getting rich easily by married a rich woman.
That is the most desperate move, I don't want to sacrifice my happiness with sex just for money. It is like you are selling your self and get abuse by an old woman, that is so nasty, let's find another way cause I am sure there a lot out there.

How about marrying an single, young, beautiful and rich girl? I think this is the best combination as you don't have to sacrifice anything for money, and you can also enjoy your life with her with good amount of money.
LOL, that is almost impossible, how would they marry a man like a poor man which would only become a liability in their life, unless you are extremely handsome and the girl is madly deeply in love with you that she cannot feel here face when shes with you.  Grin

Love is blind, anything is possible and now it depends on a guy how he convince her, as if you want easy and comfortable life then you should put your all efforts in convincing her as you don't have any other option.
Activity: 952
June 24, 2016, 04:09:14 AM

Activity: 924
Lick me like a lolipop
June 24, 2016, 03:49:51 AM

Activity: 518
June 24, 2016, 03:48:28 AM
if you want wealthy is actually simple. but people do not want to be patient and work hard? you just need to earn money from a job. and you have to save the money? simple as that?
Having a job will not make you a rich person, rich means that you have the financial freedom and you can do anything you want with your money. If you are working you will not have a freedom because you are guided by the rules and regulations of the company you are working with.
Getting Job is the stepping stone to get you rich. You need to work hard and save money and if you have enough money youll need to start a business because mostly businessman are a rich people.

Let me just rephrase that into "Most rich people are businessmen/women." But actually, people who trained themselves are the people who usually become rich. People just thinks it is always the business minded people but no. Sporty people trained themselves and look at the famous basketball players, they get paid millions/thousands of money. If you train yourself and become excellent at something, you'll get paid much more than you thought. Becoming rich would need you to become really really good at something first.
The problem with athletes, especially basketball players, is they quickly jump to the pros thinking that the sooner they are in the NBA, the richer they'd become. Some of them neglect their studies, and a few years after their retirement, we would be reading news of how this player and that player has become broke. Too many people with talent going to waste because they were not properly educated with properly handling their finances.
legendary
Activity: 1106
June 24, 2016, 03:45:31 AM

Activity: 434
June 24, 2016, 03:18:53 AM

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
June 24, 2016, 02:54:51 AM
legendary
Activity: 1106
June 24, 2016, 02:28:05 AM
if you want wealthy is actually simple. but people do not want to be patient and work hard? you just need to earn money from a job. and you have to save the money? simple as that?
Having a job will not make you a rich person, rich means that you have the financial freedom and you can do anything you want with your money. If you are working you will not have a freedom because you are guided by the rules and regulations of the company you are working with.
Getting Job is the stepping stone to get you rich. You need to work hard and save money and if you have enough money youll need to start a business because mostly businessman are a rich people.

Let me just rephrase that into "Most rich people are businessmen/women." But actually, people who trained themselves are the people who usually become rich. People just thinks it is always the business minded people but no. Sporty people trained themselves and look at the famous basketball players, they get paid millions/thousands of money. If you train yourself and become excellent at something, you'll get paid much more than you thought. Becoming rich would need you to become really really good at something first.
It always depends on the will of an individual to become rich, there is a saying you need to surround yourself with rich people so you can get their ideas and you will be inspired to start your own business. Only in business where you chances of becoming rich will be possible.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
June 24, 2016, 01:37:54 AM

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
June 23, 2016, 11:55:05 PM
Activity: 364
June 23, 2016, 11:49:05 PM
anyone can become rich. when we work hard everything is going according to plan. employment in bitcoin rotates between faucet, signature campaign, gambling, trading and investment.

Trading can make  you rich in future, but don't trust gambling to be rich with it, and signature campaign and faucets will add certain value but cannot expect too much from it.

Trading can really make you rich the only downside is that it also has some big risks and due to this risks you can lose a lot of money soon or later.
Its also how you are looking at it of course.

Trading can be good but I consider it as gambling you really need luck and if you do not have this luck you will fail and not make money with the bitcoin due to this fact I do not think that its worth it.
Simply by holding you can already become rich.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
June 23, 2016, 11:19:56 PM
Activity: 504
June 23, 2016, 07:20:39 PM
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1126
June 23, 2016, 07:12:36 PM
If you are young and can hold BTC through many halvings, I think that would be a reasonable long-term strategy.
<----- I'm gonna move to Colorado & grow some of this.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: