Pages:
Author

Topic: How trade safely without any loss - page 10. (Read 5007 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 08:02:26 AM
It is impossible to trade without any loss, so we have to trade according to the situation of the market. Sometimes we have to face the loss because we cannot control buying and selling them in the market and this makes people to loos in trading. We always need little patience in buying and selling the coins.
Activity: 210
July 10, 2018, 08:01:44 AM
I have never seen a way to secure without loss, transactions are always risky, so we should have the original knowledge will minimize the risk.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 07:40:20 AM
How to trade safely without any loss
1. Market - You have to look on the market that you are trading.
2. Strategy - If you're trading day trading momentum strategies then this is a high-risk way to trade because you are looking for the explosion you're going to be trading very frequently so you're paying more spreads that's costing you more money there's a lot more emotion involved in it and this is the sort of thing if your looking for pure direction in something that is a high-risk strategy if however you were doing like a mean reversion strategy based on pair trading.
3. Overnight Risk - If you're trading swing trading and you hodl a position overnight immediately you have relinquished your control of risk when that market closes if you are trading a crypto as soon as bell goes and it closes you can't trade it anymore you are giving up control of the risk that crypto could gap up or down overnight based any news that comes out or any arm you know adverse the global, global thing that affects it global influence that affects its sector influence that affects its stock specific anything that can influence that stock could gapping up or down overnight and obviously you want to exaggerate this if you want to start trading.
Activity: 177
July 10, 2018, 05:15:29 AM
I think it is very difficult to trade without any loss because in trading we must have experienced losses because the price is always changing and difficult to predict, maybe to reduce the losses we must be able to read the market well and know when the right time to buy or sell

You can exchange with real people with min commission on exchangers
i know one

Hmmm ... what the comission, rate?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
July 10, 2018, 05:13:22 AM
I think it is very difficult to trade without any loss because in trading we must have experienced losses because the price is always changing and difficult to predict, maybe to reduce the losses we must be able to read the market well and know when the right time to buy or sell
Thats right, the risk will always be included in the trade, you will not be able to trade without a loss, but your skills and knowledge
will make the risk smaller and the losses will be smaller too, to reduce the risk you can continue to learn about market analysis
Activity: 42
July 10, 2018, 05:09:47 AM
Therefore do not put your hopes on getting any  ideas of 100% safe trade.Safety is key and it's basic from the exchange site you choose to trade, to the type of coins you want to trade, down to how you withdraw but the greatest security anyone can engage in is to ensure not to put all of your resources on an online exchange the moment you have done that , you have compromised on any level of security.So,its gd.
Activity: 53
July 10, 2018, 04:56:33 AM
When using a signal provider it is important that you have an account big enough to lose some money. All signal providers don't win all the time. The minimum that you should even think about opening a signal account with is about $1000. Colonix is a good place to find free signal providers although it takes a lot of work to find the right providers because there are that many of them. I personally use honest forex signals. If you don't want to pay for signals and don't use poloneix, you could try using Etoro's open book. This is one of euros trading tools that allows you to see the trades being made by professional traders and copy their trades and success in real time.
Activity: 138
July 10, 2018, 04:37:53 AM
To trade safely without any loss means not to trade at all Smiley
Most of those, who expressed their opinions here are right: any business or investment involves risks and losses. The only thing we can do is to minimize risks and act wisely.
Activity: 252
July 10, 2018, 04:06:35 AM
For me there is no safe trading because it can not be avoided, but there is a way to prevent huge losses.. No matter what you do there are times when your investment can be lost. I guess it would be better to take one step at a time, if you lose learn from your mistakes and think of some strategies that will help you recover your investment losses. .
Activity: 180
July 10, 2018, 04:02:55 AM

You can exchange with real people with min commission on exchangers
i know one
Activity: 27
July 10, 2018, 03:12:04 AM
Activity: 566
Merit: 102
July 10, 2018, 03:07:31 AM
Let everybody can want to trade have it at the back of their mind at their is no trade without risk. However, how to trade to reduce the risk is that you can just back one token or ICO. Also, don't sell it  when the market is dip just wait till things get better in market. Happy trade.
Loss does not mean that the source is not good but you have to point out where you made mistakes so this is the way to reuse the strategies in favorable situations. The only thing hindering your way is the knowledge which is not perfect; in order to make the knowledge perfect you need to practice in a short term trading market with Altcoin. After many trading processes you will get experience and then can easily upgrade to the Bitcoin.
And with this, it just seems that oriole aren’t reading about trading before getting particle work here. Things are not that much easy here so better is to learn what this is all about. Only then you could make good results. But mostly, like in this case, this man is asking such stupid question that is so obvious. And it reflects out that this man hasn’t even learnt anything about trading.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
July 06, 2018, 04:01:26 AM
The art of trading is 'gambling'.
There are risks associated with gambling.
With the unpredictable nature of cryptocurrency, nothing is assured.
There are tips on how to play it as safe as possible.
It needs experience and actual trading skill to effect.
For affective and profitable trade only you will have to give as much time as you can. You should have the knowledge of market every moment. When the price is low try to buy more and when the price grow a little sell your coins but keep data about the coming situation of the market. It is very important for profitable trading. More knowledge more income in crypto trading.
Activity: 476
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 03, 2018, 04:01:36 AM
We can not avoid loss in trading but possible only to minimize that risk. Risk management  in trading is very important  to make profit,  some of the that risk management  is use stop loss in every trade and never greedy when taking profit. We also should know when best times to entry to the market and exit from it.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 03:16:26 AM
You might not be able to keep away from loss especially if its your first time. it is a part of the experience. losing money is one of the tough roads you have to surpass earlier than understanding which manner to move. buying and selling is difficult and it takes loads of experience to master. You want to construct your personal approach because what works for them may not give you the results you want.
Activity: 101
July 03, 2018, 03:03:52 AM
Stand by in PC Cheesy

i think never lost Grin
Activity: 910
Merit: 509
July 03, 2018, 02:55:39 AM
Let everybody can want to trade have it at the back of their mind at their is no trade without risk. However, how to trade to reduce the risk is that you can just back one token or ICO. Also, don't sell it  when the market is dip just wait till things get better in market. Happy trade.
Loss does not mean that the source is not good but you have to point out where you made mistakes so this is the way to reuse the strategies in favorable situations. The only thing hindering your way is the knowledge which is not perfect; in order to make the knowledge perfect you need to practice in a short term trading market with Altcoin. After many trading processes you will get experience and then can easily upgrade to the Bitcoin.
Activity: 154
July 02, 2018, 02:01:48 PM
The art of trading is 'gambling'.
There are risks associated with gambling.
With the unpredictable nature of cryptocurrency, nothing is assured.
There are tips on how to play it as safe as possible.
It needs experience and actual trading skill to effect.
Activity: 72
July 02, 2018, 01:55:53 PM
I think there is no perfect and safe trading method. In fact, you may have been lucky with your exact judgment. But everything and value in the market is relative. The principle of fluctuation is that no one can foresee.
Activity: 92
July 02, 2018, 01:13:44 PM
I don't think have a safe plan of trading, where you trade safely without any loss. That is impossible. There is always a risk on every investment. If you are proficient in your extensive analysis and knowledge, of course the risk on trade will be much smaller.
Pages:
Jump to: