Pages:
Author

Topic: How trade safely without any loss - page 11. (Read 5007 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 10:20:24 AM
Based on the simple logic, in order to gain something, someone else MUST lose that something, so do you really believe there is a way to trade safely without ANY loss? Doubt that.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
June 28, 2018, 07:06:31 AM
When it was buying coins and the price went up even though only a slight rise just sold. And if you've bought a coin but the price goes down hold until the price goes up. Do not sell cheap because it will be a loss.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
June 28, 2018, 07:04:09 AM
there is no such things as "no loss", there is risk management, never trading on full capitol is a first lesson you have to learn
I definitely agree on this. You cannot expect not to incur any loss from a process that revolves and involves risk from its nature. Although the nature of the process might be risky, you have risk management in order to mitigate the risks involved and to at least help you in deciding over your investments/trades. Trading, in general, requires knowledge about the market and about the status of each currency in the news. Without researching any background or knowing the history, you would definitely catch yourself in a pitfall or in a bear market.
I think there is no strategy like that, because even the world's best Traders, sometimes made the mistakes, the only thing we can achieve with our skill and experience, is decrease the chance to have losses, and became a more wise investor.
I do consider experience as the best teacher when it comes into most aspects, especially trading. You get to learn from your mistakes and you get to reflect all the things that you overlooked that will help you in determining the conflict that happened. The best strategy would be always to listen and to mandatory check the information given.

I do not believe that you can trade without any losses. Each time you deal with the cryptocurrencies you must be ready that you can lose. This is the rule of the crypto market.
These are some rules that are fit in everyday life. Not only with bitcoin or trading or investing or anything related to crypto, no, every walk of life. Whenever there are options for you, you might be seeing them as win or lose.

Sometimes you win and sometimes you have to accept the loss as well. But don’t just get overreacted if that is loss coming to you. Learn from it and make your results better next time.
Activity: 210
June 28, 2018, 06:18:29 AM
I think there's no one can't lossing money for trading, and trading not make you lossing 100% your money but it also depends on your knowledge, if you have extensive knowledge, you will not lossing money 

All the things that we do that involve money have risks. Even in cryptocurrency, there is a risk. Honestly I have never heard that no one losses. I think it is normal to have losses because it is a part of business trading or investment. So don't ever give up or lose hope if you loss because if we experience losses that means we will make it better next time because we learned from our mistakes.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
June 28, 2018, 03:36:19 AM
I think there's no one can't lossing money for trading, and trading not make you lossing 100% your money but it also depends on your knowledge, if you have extensive knowledge, you will not lossing money 

bro, I have never met anyone who has not lost at least some money. You can reduce your losses if you pick long-term trading and dealing with the most profitable altcoins. I mean Ethereum, NEO, DASH.
Activity: 444
Merit: 101
June 28, 2018, 02:23:24 AM
I think its more or less impossible to trade over long periods and not encounter any loss.  By all means, one can do extensive research and market analysis in order to try and lessen the chances of huge losses but i doubt if it is possible to completely remove risk from trading as market circumstances aren't completely in our control.  Makers and takers alike have to make assumptions, predictions and conclusions which inevitable comes with risks.  Personally, the idea isn't to trade without losses at all, but to trade with as little losses as possible.  When its said and done, you want your gains to massively outweigh your losses.  To achieve this, one must DYOR, analyse markets and take informed risks and most important for me to stay focused and not get over excited.
Activity: 84
June 28, 2018, 01:52:50 AM
I guess it's impossible to trade without losing, been trading for around 3 months month now, so how to trade without any loss? impossible, rather don't be afraid to lose, learn from your mistakes/losses.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 328
June 28, 2018, 01:34:44 AM
There will always be some loss in the course of trading and you as trader must accept that reality. You wil not always win,  sometimes one will run into loss.  Preparing for such occasions is what will make a lots of difference.

Trading is the most challenging process of crypto industry. To get into it we must have enough knowledge and good technical analysis in the market place. But this will not be warrant that our decision will not get loss but at least we are prepared to accept when there are big differences.
In your first attempt you will be afraid of the market and will be feeling uncomfortable to face with different situations and you will think all the time that you will lose money. In order to get rid of this fear then you have to learn about the basics of the market which will keep you safe in the market and you will learn how to survive so do not be afraid of lose and market just learn basics and keep going further.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
June 27, 2018, 07:04:13 PM
If you want to earn more you should take risk, especially at Cryptoworld. Maybe you will not have money when you wake up tomorrow. Maybe a balloon ready to explode. The more you want, the greater the risk.
Activity: 630
Merit: 257
June 27, 2018, 05:33:01 PM
It is actually impossible to trade without experiencing any loss. Yes you can reduce your chances of experiencing loss but you cannot eliminate them completely. In trading you have to make certain predictions. Predicting the future is directly related to uncertainty, therefore more risks are there. But if you analyze the market properly and study the trends carefully and have patience then your chances of experiencing loss may reduce.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
June 27, 2018, 03:50:51 AM
Lose is everywhere, every investment, project , or business has risk. Like trading once you invest to trading and buy different kinds of altcoins your money have possible to lose. Trading has less risk compared to the other invesment here in bitcoin or in cryptocurrency. There's a lot of people who earn money but they have only few who not eaen because they did not do trading well.
Exactly! Trading always carries a degree of losses and risks. It's something uncontrollable since market is very volatile, but we can minimize the level of losses if we explore more trading ideas and to stay calm. Traders, newbies or experts, should continue to learn and improve trading knowledge to be updated and be informed.  
Activity: 117
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 03:50:37 AM
It is never gonna to happen given such a volatile market, people always make bad or wrong judgments about when to buy and sell. So if you want to know ow to trade without suffering any loss, I would tell you that there is such a thing in the crypto world. However, you do can try to keep your loss under control and make some better moves if you do your due diligence and background checking and also take some professional trader's advises as reference. Also, you also need to follow one rule that is always keep your private keys in a secure way and do not share it with anyone else, otherwise you may lose them forever.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 03:30:26 AM
This is the same thing with your question like trading without risk. I think there no trading without risk or loss. All you can do just minimize your loss, if you always skip your loss by don't sell or don't buy. So you will never start to trade. Just do your best and do an analysis first on particular coin as your budget.
Activity: 510
Merit: 102
June 27, 2018, 03:10:10 AM
Lose is everywhere, every investment, project , or business has risk. Like trading once you invest to trading and buy different kinds of altcoins your money have possible to lose. Trading has less risk compared to the other invesment here in bitcoin or in cryptocurrency. There's a lot of people who earn money but they have only few who not eaen because they did not do trading well.
There is no guarantee in trading of having no losses because of coins volatility on a coin we hold and the the coin we want to trade, so as for me to minimize that occurrence the best thing to do is to compute the value of our coin with reference of the amount we buy buy against the actual output after trading and that way it can help to reduce risk of losing in trading.
Activity: 279
Merit: 12
June 27, 2018, 02:27:06 AM
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Blockchain with solar energy
June 27, 2018, 12:47:29 AM
It depends on your knowledge, you should improve your knowledge, so that you can trade better, limit the risk, while the market today on the downward momentum. So buy now is most reasonable.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
June 27, 2018, 12:41:20 AM
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
June 27, 2018, 12:21:10 AM
I think it is difficult and impossible to trade without losing money because getting a profit or loss is part of trading and you can only reduce the risk by trading at the right time and can read the market or the movement of the coin well
Activity: 167
June 26, 2018, 11:59:48 PM
Trade safety is the matter of concern at present time because the trade spreads more quickly and there are many unfair means happened in trade. From this realization, Trade safety is the pick point of trade. There are many unethical business entered into the market who comes for trickery and gets money from new business investor. The investor has no idea or little idea about the trade and most of the cases he faces failed and faces loss. For being safety from trade loss, the investor has to invest at little amount to understand the nature of the market. After understanding the nature, the investor has invest as his experience at increasing level and have to analysis the situation. To keep safe, Trader has to take suggestion from mentor who can give better suggestion to trading and investment.The trader has to diverse the investment that will cut the chance of loss. if one sector has get loss, the other sector will gain profit that make equal to minimize the risk of loss. The trader has to attention on the investment to skip loss. The trader has to follow a particular system of investment where the system has to be developed by analysis the market. After understanding the nature, the investor has invest as his experience at increasing level and have to analysis the situation. The investor has to invest slowly because the quicker investment may bring be risky and this could be avoided. The Trader has to stop his emotion on the time of investment that minimize the lose of trade. Most of the cases, the trader invests. the sector that is rising today but the sector will face few days later. Without long time analysis, the trader should not invest on the market to skip loss. The trader has to evaluate the monthly journey before investment that will help to personal performance in the trading market as well.
If the trader finds himself as the lower effective then he should learn his skill in trading.

So, the trader has to be more conscious in the market to skip the loss. The personal and professional skills have to develop so that the person can minimise the risk and play a good journey to trade market without facing loss...... Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Your ever Smiley

i dont think so if you cant loss a money for trading . as i can see my cousin she loss a lot of money in trading but because of it he knowledge about trade is increase sge understand how or when you trade or should i say buy and sell .
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
When Football meets Crypto
June 26, 2018, 11:34:35 PM
Truly speaking, you can't trade without any loss, some time you grain profit and some time you lose, it is natural. You can definitely go for long-term investment which is less risky.
i would like to go In the long term investment. I have been trading very well since Jan but right now, take a short break cause I can't take this crazy price drop and considering buying more good crypto for long-term basis.

Long term trading will give you a higher probability of not losing a huge amount of profit or coins but there is no safe trading in the market because the prices are volatile so you should always expect for drastic changes because volatility is also the reason why you can earn a huge amount of profit anytime in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: