Pages:
Author

Topic: How trade safely without any loss - page 13. (Read 5007 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 102
June 24, 2018, 12:21:24 AM
We can always trade safe with coins that are good. But even if they are good. There will come a time that we will some. And we cannot know when it will come.
So you can say for me what coins are good coins? Top 10? The beginning of the year 2018 to now, I see that top 10 coins have lost more 50% its value and we can't know when downward trend will end.
In this time, when the market is too bad then the best should not trade if you don't want to lose your money.

Activity: 454
Merit: 10
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
June 23, 2018, 11:24:08 PM
We can always trade safe with coins that are good. But even if they are good. There will come a time that we will some. And we cannot know when it will come.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
June 23, 2018, 09:53:01 PM
The only way is to always focus and analyze the various data coin that we will trade. We must be smart in choosing coins because not all coins have prospects. Losses are a risk that traders must face. A trader should dare to take risks because if someone does not dare to take risks then they will never succeed. Silence alone will never produce anything.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 09:31:25 PM
In my opinion, Loss is always present in any area and even in trading crypto, and sometimes it is very essential especially when you understand and learn from these multiple losses in a smart way.
Yes mate. Loss is present for everybody else especially for beginners who are learning the flow and basics of trading. The important things is you learn and take back what you have loss when you already used to trading.
Activity: 147
June 23, 2018, 09:22:54 PM
PUNDI X sends you an additional 7% of your coins held each month until the end of the year. So if you have 100 coins on your listed wallet or Coinbene Exchange, at the end of the month they send 7 coins to your wallet (Airdrop).  This way you always increase, and you can wait out fluctuations.

Good crypto Project! Their POS machine (creditcard machine + crypto + many others) takes direct crypto payments in Bitcoin and Pundix.

Coin buy-back coming!

It is indeed very painful to lose in trading especially if you have a very high expectation. I am not a good trader myself but I have a very positive mindset and I am so enthusiastic when it comes to crypto since I earn money from this industry. If you lose large amount in one transaction always learn from your mistake and transact harder until you regain your losses. At the end of the day it is still experience that best teaches us.
Activity: 112
June 23, 2018, 08:00:18 PM
PUNDI X sends you an additional 7% of your coins held each month until the end of the year. So if you have 100 coins on your listed wallet or Coinbene Exchange, at the end of the month they send 7 coins to your wallet (Airdrop).  This way you always increase, and you can wait out fluctuations.

Good crypto Project! Their POS machine (creditcard machine + crypto + many others) takes direct crypto payments in Bitcoin and Pundix.

Coin buy-back coming!
Activity: 140
June 23, 2018, 07:07:09 PM
In my opinion, Loss is always present in any area and even in trading crypto, and sometimes it is very essential especially when you understand and learn from these multiple losses in a smart way.
Activity: 182
June 23, 2018, 05:09:35 PM
Actually I wonder how some people loose such huge money in short span of time. Fisrt learn to loose less money while sticking to markets for long period.
This is the reason why I always stick to the rules saying do not invest more than you ready to lose, and also invest only your own money do not take any loans or credit for investing. Because you not always can control it.
Activity: 294
June 23, 2018, 04:46:00 PM
I doubt that there is atleast one person who can trade without any loss, I think even the best traders in the world are having those moments from time to time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 02:56:40 AM
before we trade we should know that trading in the currency crypto have a high risk especially if you do not have knowledge or experience about trading it will be very risky and you can lose, to avoid losses you must know when the right time to buy and sell, buy when the price is low then sell when the price is high, patience is very important because that is the key to be successful
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
June 23, 2018, 01:07:23 AM
Actually I wonder how some people loose such huge money in short span of time. Fisrt learn to loose less money while sticking to markets for long period.

I agree with you mate. I wonder how some people experience huge loss despite of the good system that is currently running in the cryptocurrency. It will only depend on the trader how they handle their coins.
 But remember to keep you wallets safe because hackers are our worse enemies to this.
Activity: 2212
Merit: 786
June 22, 2018, 11:07:05 PM
there is no such things as "no loss", there is risk management, never trading on full capitol is a first lesson you have to learn

I definitely agree on this. You cannot expect not to incur any loss from a process that revolves and involves risk from its nature. Although the nature of the process might be risky, you have risk management in order to mitigate the risks involved and to at least help you in deciding over your investments/trades. Trading, in general, requires knowledge about the market and about the status of each currency in the news. Without researching any background or knowing the history, you would definitely catch yourself in a pitfall or in a bear market.

I think there is no strategy like that, because even the world's best Traders, sometimes made the mistakes, the only thing we can achieve with our skill and experience, is decrease the chance to have losses, and became a more wise investor.

I do consider experience as the best teacher when it comes into most aspects, especially trading. You get to learn from your mistakes and you get to reflect all the things that you overlooked that will help you in determining the conflict that happened. The best strategy would be always to listen and to mandatory check the information given.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
June 22, 2018, 11:39:25 AM
Activity: 109
June 22, 2018, 10:56:20 AM
 I think there is no strategy like that, because even the world's best Traders, sometimes made the mistakes, the only thing we can achieve with our skill and experience, is decrease the chance to have losses, and became a more wise investor. In crypto loss is part of the trading.  If you haven't made loss in crypto trading you are probably not a trader but a hodler. The only thing  is that you should learn to minimise loss and maximum profit which is the objective function of any trader. I believe that if you enter the world of trading you will experience the win and also the loss. Without loss you will never learn how to do the correct way on trading, without it you will never know how to slow down.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
June 22, 2018, 10:53:57 AM
I think there is no strategy like that, because even the world's best Traders, sometimes made the mistakes, the only thing we can achieve with our skill and experience, is decrease the chance to have losses, and became a more wise investor.
Exactly! Invest an amount you can afford to lose. Losses are part in the field of trading or investment, so you should be prepared and be wise to deal with it. The best thing that we can do is to learn from every failure to help improve our knowledge and skills.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
June 22, 2018, 10:35:31 AM
You can not make a possibility in every trade to make a profit, we can only calculate in each month what percentage loss and what percentage of profits. And therefore we should be able to make a higher percentage of income. Security is the key and foundation of the exchange site you choose to trade, to the type of coin you want to trade, you attract, but the greatest security anyone can do is make sure not to put all your resources on the internet swapping when you have done it You have compromise on any level of security in exchange.
Activity: 374
June 22, 2018, 10:25:49 AM
Activity: 33
June 22, 2018, 09:54:18 AM
not only trading safely is important, also storing ur funds is. Always use 2fa, use seperate emails (for example protonmail), use different passwords for every account, try to store in offline wallets and minimize ur coins on exchanges.
Activity: 238
June 22, 2018, 09:51:17 AM
safety is key and it's basic from the exchange site you choose to trade to the type of coins you want to trade, down to how you withdraw but the greatest security anyone can engage in is to ensure not to put all of your resources on an online exchange the moment you have done that , you have compromised on any level of security...It is great might to believe there is a way to trade without making losses no trader can do that every traders takes some loss from time to time. no one here even the legendary members can claim that the only difference between traders is that some make more good trades than bad trades mistakes of analysis is there for everyone to make no perfect trader...
Activity: 462
June 22, 2018, 09:37:13 AM
There is no like that. I believe that if you enter the world of trading you will experience the win and also the loss. Without loss you will never learn how to do the correct way on trading, without it you will never know how to slow down.
Pages:
Jump to: