Pages:
Author

Topic: How vaccines cause autism. - page 2. (Read 4032 times)

Activity: 764
Merit: 500
I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint
July 17, 2014, 02:25:44 AM

...snip...

Well are you sure big pharma will try to "cheat"? Aren't they the ones being sued if their vaccines cause harmful side effects?

http://social.eyeforpharma.com/market-access/indian-court-shows-concern-over-clinical-trial-practices

Yes, they will cheat. They're driven by greed. Not by a desire to cure the world. I trust them as much as a 0 post newbie asking for a loan without collateral.

Heavy regulation makes me trust vaccinations enough, but I'm sure sooner or later there will be a goof up. Either intentional or accidental.
Activity: 700
July 17, 2014, 12:11:00 AM
Not sure if this has been posted already or not:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3ARhMPVu-A

I saw this video long ago when I was interested (too much) in all the sick things going on in this world.

Keep spreading the word!
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
July 16, 2014, 11:28:37 PM
In the 1976 in the USA was epidemic of swine flu. ONE person died because of that. After this incident government ordered vaccinate for people. From the side effect of this vaccine 30 people died and 500 got ill for Guillain - Barre syndrome. Now tell me that vaccine is always good.

Could you at least cite something man? I have a hard time believing those numbers.

It doesn't take much googling to find sources about that incident.

Yeah, I apologize. You are correct on that. "The strain itself killed one person and hospitalized 13.[citation needed] However, side-effects from the vaccine are thought to have caused five hundred cases of Guillain–Barré syndrome and 25 deaths.[3]". Do you think vaccines are still that bad though? I think all the improvements in technology would have not caused 25 deaths from vaccines today.

Humans make mistakes and vaccins. Sometimes both at the same time. While there are many checks, something like that could happen anytime in the future. It has been proven before that big pharma will try to "cheat" clinical trials to reduce their cost and maximize their profit...

While I agree it is less likely today, since (I assume) no government will rush a poorly tested vaccination like back then.

Well are you sure big pharma will try to "cheat"? Aren't they the ones being sued if their vaccines cause harmful side effects?
July 16, 2014, 11:15:11 PM
In the 1976 in the USA was epidemic of swine flu. ONE person died because of that. After this incident government ordered vaccinate for people. From the side effect of this vaccine 30 people died and 500 got ill for Guillain - Barre syndrome. Now tell me that vaccine is always good.

Could you at least cite something man? I have a hard time believing those numbers.

Yeah, I apologize. You are correct on that. "The strain itself killed one person and hospitalized 13.[citation needed] However, side-effects from the vaccine are thought to have caused five hundred cases of Guillain–Barré syndrome and 25 deaths.[3]". Do you think vaccines are still that bad though? I think all the improvements in technology would have not caused 25 deaths from vaccines today.

Humans make mistakes and vaccins. Sometimes both at the same time. While there are many checks, something like that could happen anytime in the future. It has been proven before that big pharma will try to "cheat" clinical trials to reduce their cost and maximize their profit...

While I agree it is less likely today, since (I assume) no government will rush a poorly tested vaccination like back then.
July 16, 2014, 10:54:49 PM

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
July 16, 2014, 10:53:44 PM
I've been hearing about that for years. None of it is true..
July 16, 2014, 10:52:35 PM

July 16, 2014, 10:27:13 PM

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
July 16, 2014, 09:13:29 PM
Activity: 25
July 16, 2014, 09:00:18 PM
I was about to sigh when I read the title of this thread. Good post OP. I like that website lol.

LOL I let out the same sigh and prepared for a long night of eradicating stupidity... till I read your post and then read the op link.
July 16, 2014, 07:21:46 PM
I was about to sigh when I read the title of this thread. Good post OP. I like that website lol.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
July 16, 2014, 06:37:55 PM
TLDR, but in France, there is some problems (autism, Parkinson, Alzheimer...) with vaccines because of some mercury or alumin­ium used to do vaccines.
We're the country of Louis Pasteur, renowned for his discoveries of the principles of vaccination, but even here we realize vaccines aren't made in the better way wit the better components...
DrG
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035
July 03, 2014, 06:06:49 AM
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
June 30, 2014, 11:34:59 AM
Sure a vaccine can save lives and eradicate disease  and are very useful for this, however

What else can they do?

The programs in Africa and elsewhere are masked as philanthropy and providing health services for poor Africans. In reality they involve involuntary population sterilization via vaccination and other medicines that make women of child-bearing age infertile. …

http://foodfreedomgroup.com/2012/10/10/is-the-cdcs-mandated-vaccine-schedule-a-health-disguised-compulsory-sterilization-program-by-william-davies/

The picture becomes clearer when we learn that our Rockefeller-friend John D. the Third back in the 1950's also began advocating that all vaccines should have added Mercury. That served a tripple purpose: Mercury works as a preservative. It can help the chemical industry get rid of a highly toxic waste product (just like Fluoride in toothpaste did). And, most important, the Mercury is absorbed in our body, is not automatically excreted and has various toxic effects.

http://rense.com/general79/vaxcc.htm

Microsoft founder Bill Gates told a recent TED conference, an organization which is sponsored by one of the largest toxic waste polluters on the planet, that vaccines need to be used to reduce world population figures in order to solve global warming and lower CO2 emissions.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/bill-gates-use-vaccines-to-lower-population.html

"Using WHO-recommended technologies like Gas Chromatography (GC) and Radio-Immuno assay, Dr. Kaita, upon analysis, found evidence of serious contamination. "Some of the things we discovered in the vaccines are harmful, toxic; some have direct effects on the human reproductive system,"

http://www.axiomatica.org/revealing-the-matrix/eugenicsdepopulation/1037-vaccines-as-depopulation-tools

Recombinant birth control vaccine
United States Patent 5733553

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/5733553.html

edit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wB0FOjzvjiA
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
June 30, 2014, 10:41:13 AM
I dont get the vaccines for autism.

There's a vaccine against autism?
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014
June 30, 2014, 05:32:58 AM
This is scam, vaccines saved milions of lifes
Activity: 24
June 30, 2014, 04:45:43 AM
I dont get the vaccines for autism.
June 30, 2014, 03:31:09 AM

I wish everyone just clicked the link. It'd make this thread a lot better.  Roll Eyes

I did click it. However there have been some anti-vaxxers posting in here and I reckoned I might as well link to the consequences of their choice.
It was not aimed at you in particular Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
June 30, 2014, 03:07:55 AM

I wish everyone just clicked the link. It'd make this thread a lot better.  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: