Pages:
Author

Topic: How vaccines cause autism. - page 3. (Read 4032 times)

donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
June 28, 2014, 09:46:06 PM
you halfwit, vaccines ARE the treatment, this is why so many in the world think Americans are stupid and I'm from the UK where we have this:

This is as stupid as when there are populations that get wiped out by aids etc. because they're so religious they refuse to wear a fucking condom, on a fairly ironic note though, they're proving Darwin's theory of evolution by doing this, since when did these forums get infested by so many neo-cons?

wait what? How does that prove Darwinian evolution?

Do you even have the slightest idea about scientific evidence? I guess not.

Try Social Darwinism. I agree with Lethn if the larger part of a societ group decide to do something that will significantly disrupt that group, then it may fail.

Side note, Lethn: They're not neo-cons, just hippy liberals with an anti-authoritarian streak and lacking the gun obsession that many other liberals have Wink

donator
Poor impulse control.
June 28, 2014, 09:38:44 PM
I think they do cause autism.
And even if they don't, they are poison anyway, so I'm not going to take them.

You're crazy. You can't actually be serious can you?

I assume you were immunized as a child. But are you saying that if you had kids(do you?) you wouldn't get them their shots?

I don't have kids. I wouldn't give them shots if I would have.

Ah, PTL. At least your branch of idiocy will end with you.

Some people simply should not breed.

I don't like vaccines, so I should die? Seems legit.
You guys have very strong argumentation skills  Roll Eyes

Where's the part where anyone said, "Die, fool!"? You don't have children so when you die you won't be passing on your own interesting brand of anti-vax nonsense. No one wants you to die, but that tragedy *will* have a silver lining. That's all!

You seem to have very poor debating skills Smiley

legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1002
amarha
June 28, 2014, 03:42:31 PM

I assume you were immunized as a child. But are you saying that if you had kids(do you?) you wouldn't get them their shots?

You guys have very strong argumentation skills  Roll Eyes

If it seems harsh at least consider it from the point of view of someone who has children who are potentially in danger of losing their lives because of people like you who ignore scientific evidence and decide to make up their own minds based upon their own feelings.

Not that I'm saying I think you should die. But anti-vaxers impose a legitimate threat upon the lives of children everywhere and thus it's not surprising that people can make an argument that they shouldn't be allowed to continue to put others in danger.

If they give their children vaccines, what does it matter to them do I give it to my children?
Don't their kids already have immunity so my kids aren't going to infect them.

Most of those diseases can be treated, and most of death caused by them happens at developing countries, why don't we just make hospitals into them? (Oh, yeah, it is too expensive and they don't have money to pay for treatments)

Because the children who don't get their vaccines can bring back diseases that were virtually eradicated and not every child is old enough to have the full course of standard vaccines yet.

What if there was a vaccine that was 100% proven to cause zero side effects, not even one in a million chance of mild symptoms. Would you take that/give if to your children or are you just being obtuse for the sake of it?

If there would be zero side effects and it is proved believable, of course, why not.

The ones used today either have side effects so minor they're not worth concern or the chance of a major side effect is so low that it's not even worth considering, so why not use our current vaccines?

They are the best we got and they are far better than none at all

Right. They are so far beyond better than nothing at all that the people who ignore the evidence likely have some legitimate mental issues that they should look in to.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
June 28, 2014, 02:32:55 PM
you halfwit, vaccines ARE the treatment, this is why so many in the world think Americans are stupid and I'm from the UK where we have this:

This is as stupid as when there are populations that get wiped out by aids etc. because they're so religious they refuse to wear a fucking condom, on a fairly ironic note though, they're proving Darwin's theory of evolution by doing this, since when did these forums get infested by so many neo-cons?

wait what? How does that prove Darwinian evolution?

Do you even have the slightest idea about scientific evidence? I guess not.

Activity: 555
Merit: 507
June 28, 2014, 01:02:09 PM

If it seems harsh at least consider it from the point of view of someone who has children who are potentially in danger of losing their lives because of people like you who ignore scientific evidence and decide to make up their own minds based upon their own feelings.

Not that I'm saying I think you should die. But anti-vaxers impose a legitimate threat upon the lives of children everywhere and thus it's not surprising that people can make an argument that they shouldn't be allowed to continue to put others in danger.

If they give their children vaccines, what does it matter to them do I give it to my children?

Most of those diseases can be treated, and most of death caused by them happens at developing countries, why don't we just make hospitals into them? (Oh, yeah, it is too expensive and they don't have money to pay for treatments)

Because the children who don't get their vaccines can bring back diseases that were virtually eradicated and not every child is old enough to have the full course of standard vaccines yet.

What if there was a vaccine that was 100% proven to cause zero side effects, not even one in a million chance of mild symptoms. Would you take that/give if to your children or are you just being obtuse for the sake of it?

If there would be zero side effects and it is proved believable, of course, why not.

The ones used today either have side effects so minor they're not worth concern or the chance of a major side effect is so low that it's not even worth considering, so why not use our current vaccines?

They are the best we got and they are far better than none at all
legendary
amarha
June 28, 2014, 11:51:51 AM

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
June 28, 2014, 08:39:48 AM

legendary
amarha
June 28, 2014, 08:33:38 AM

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
June 28, 2014, 07:57:56 AM
I have no problem with you wanting to go and die because of being anti-vaccine, just like I have no problem with intolerant assholes who want to be anti-gay all by themselves, that's their choice, what I do object to is how you scream so much about it and try to force this kind of bullshit on everyone else and convince them it's the truth.
June 28, 2014, 07:56:22 AM

Okay, take your drugs and let me die without them.
Everybody is happy this way Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
June 28, 2014, 07:38:25 AM

June 28, 2014, 07:27:34 AM

You guys have very strong argumentation skills  Roll Eyes

legendary
amarha
June 28, 2014, 07:02:07 AM

June 28, 2014, 06:42:50 AM

DrG
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035
June 28, 2014, 03:52:03 AM
Whatever.  You can't argue with stubborn.  I have diabetics who tell me that they feel better when their blood sugar is at 400 as opposed to 100 so they don't take the metformin which I prescribe 3 times.

My wife saw a case of measles here in Southern California 3 months ago - yeah not a good sign.  I see TB every month here - and it was pretty much gone 3 decades ago.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
June 27, 2014, 11:40:46 PM
I'm not convinced either way, to be honest. Huh

Do some homework and look at the sources.
Activity: 406
June 27, 2014, 11:39:31 PM
I'm not convinced either way, to be honest. Huh
June 27, 2014, 11:38:23 PM

donator
Poor impulse control.
June 27, 2014, 11:22:47 PM

June 27, 2014, 09:54:09 PM
Is this a real thing?Huh And i thought you could trust today's medic system  Angry. I hate doctors so much , they told vaccines were good for you. I'll never take vaccines again, and i'm gonna tell all my friends and family to not get vaccines!!!!

OK.

Maybe you will end up getting a Darwin Award!
Pages:
Jump to: