Pages:
Author

Topic: How was your experience in joining bounty or airdrop? - page 33. (Read 6864 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
When I was joining ICO ,I almost lost my patience because of a long wait , but I am excited for this kind of campaign I join , it adds the feeling of pushing to go the success stage to help the ICO, to be in success in the future, so that we will be both have the benefits.
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
So far, its good. I learned a lot by joining bounty campaigns, i can handle my own time while working here. I learned, because i always read and analyze what they are saying here in forum and i’ve collected so much informations about crypto world . Also I earned real money by participating in bounty campaign specially in sigcamp. I wasn’t join in any airdrop because some tokens there has no value and scam thats why I always stick in participating bounty campaigns.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
I joined the bounty for a long time, some bounty failed, out of that bounty I did not see the senior members involved. The senior members are very experienced in this. I think this is a great experience for me

By joining bounty you can have a great reward and profit, and if you can choose the right and legit bounty, the effort you will made will have a great return.if the bounty started and has no update by the developer in a week, you should get rid of it because your time and effort will sure be wasted.
Activity: 16
The only experience is to give all your free time to one ICO project in the hope to get revenue, and then find out that it was a Scam. Cool, really. I don't work for one ICO anymore. One participation in one ICO. With this strategy at least to maintain the pants enough.
Activity: 84
There are so many airdrops that i participate with but I only receive one token and it had no value yet. the last bounty I joined already gave their token and has value already in exchange unfortunately it has low price. But it is okay I will just hold it for the mean time.
Activity: 114
As I remember, the first time I get a token from a bounty program that is 50 tokens. Maybe you think this is a small amount of tokens because I just follow social media campaigns. Then I once faced with bounty scams, which made me hit with that condition. I hope you have to be careful in choosing a bounty program, in order to avoid the bounty scam.
Activity: 101
I joined the bounty for a long time, some bounty failed, out of that bounty I did not see the senior members involved. The senior members are very experienced in this. I think this is a great experience for me
Activity: 235
Merit: 2
Not all bounty and airdrops are paying. I've join and register many airdrops but some of them i didn't get token. Some I have but just stay on my wallet because it has no exchange to trade yet. Some has an exchange but has very low value only way to do is to hold. But there are also some profitable and already made money. The only key to this is patience. Patiently waiting the token to come, and the its price to arise.
Activity: 98
I see for now it is very good to follow the airdrop program because although pengahasilanya not too much I think very worthy with the results or our work in airdrop. I really choose airdrop for me from bounty campaign.
I've been joined a lot of airdrop, but only a few coins / tokens are quite valuable.
the first coin I can xchange with money is blue. Pretty good too, and until now I still follow the airdrop, hoping to get more profit.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
Hey everyone!

I am very new to joining airdrops. I just wanna know if you had experience joining into some ICOs but did not receive your expected tokens? Or what was your first tokens that you received?

My first received token was very rewarding experience, still counting other and tracking my airdrops atm.

Can you share some of your experiences about this matter?

thank you!
I do experience to become part of a lot of airdrops, and I didn't received any tokens even one from them. so if you are still expecting some tokens from airdrops, just forget about it. you will just waste your time.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
you have to wait after the project to access the token. You should also make the signiture campain and advertise their project. for the more tokens you get.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Distributed Credit Chain
Till now I was involved in a lot of being Airdrop project, but only a few projects I made, and the last three months without a project to let me make money, it makes me feel despair, I no longer want to participate.
Activity: 109
My experience in joining bounties and airdrop are the best it is so much fun but i got a lot of eye bags here,although all bounties and airdrops are not having a value after distribution but patience is virtue. Time will come my tokens that i get from bounties and airdrops will have a price and gain more profits.
Activity: 133
Most of my rewards are obtained from bounty quests. Usually, I do a lot of airdrop missions, but this year's airdrop quality is very low, and many of them will not be rewarded. I prefer to do bounty quests!
Activity: 15
For me i dont join in any airdrop im only joining bounty campaigns and its really worth it i think some airdrop are wasting our time because some of tokens of it goes shitcoin but other is good but in bounty if it is succes you will get a huge assets.
Activity: 224
I do not participate in the airdrop, because there are a lot of scams. I participate only in generosity. I earned a little, but enough for life.
Merit: 10
I have quite a lot of experience in participating in bounty campaigns and it's worth noting that recently there has been a lot of scam that has become more difficult to recognize.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
Airdrops these days are not as rewarding as they used to be. I have been participating in airdrop since 2017 and i just joined bounty in 2018, because airdrops are not as before. Although, there are also scam projects that run bounty, but if you are able the analyze the project effectively well, you are more likely to be on a safer side and you will get your reward at the end of the project.
Activity: 23
Bounty is the best for earning free crypto currencies but you need some time and hard work in start and off course some extra time to perform or to complete the task given by the project but you only loss your time and will get free coins in the end of the bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: