Pages:
Author

Topic: How was your experience in joining bounty or airdrop? - page 29. (Read 6864 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
Hey everyone!

I am very new to joining airdrops. I just wanna know if you had experience joining into some ICOs but did not receive your expected tokens? Or what was your first tokens that you received?

My first received token was very rewarding experience, still counting other and tracking my airdrops atm.

Can you share some of your experiences about this matter?

thank you!

My experience in joining bounty programs and airdrops are feel great!sometimes full of existence and thrilling,because there you can experience gaining profits,for your needs,while in other times you can earn nothing,because there are some ICO is scam and they are not professional to there releasing words or commitment to the  bounty team or to the ICO investor and this we called there in other words a frauds,and not only bounty several airdrops also, we cultivate this kind of  fake promise.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
To be honest, airdrops are not too profitable. The rewards are usually very small and 95% of these projects don't have any potential. At this moment i prefer to choose the best projects and participate in their bounty campaigns.
Activity: 119
I participated in bounty but sad to say it is a scam and that experienced of mine is so sad because it is my first bounty ever my effort and time are waisted.But I continue to join other bounty and I have already get my reward it is not that big but it OK at least it is not a scam.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
Should participate in long-time bounty and the number of participants is small, now the number of people involved in the bounty is quite large, if we choose the bounty campaign, the income we will be reduced.
Activity: 145
The first time I jouned a bounty campaign it didn't go well. Turns out the ICO was a complete scam. Even though we received our tokens, the value was almost nothing at it is non profitable.

Yes, this is the risk in joining bounty campaigns, we spend our time joining it, following it, giving weekly reports and at the end of the campaign it will turn out to be scam or didn't reach its soft cap, this is the reason why I rarely join bounty campaigns.
Activity: 280
I took part in many airdrops, some of them scams so you need to be careful which data you're sharing. Bounty campaigns are more profitable in my opinion. Good ICO can make you a lot of tokens.
Activity: 55
A lot of times!
and a lot of time I fail ahahaha.
just try to make some research before investing ok?
and keep emotion away!!
Activity: 308
At first my experience with airdrops was good, but now many of them are scams. The best thing for me to do is to do bounty campaigns for successful ICOs that have a good campaign manager.
Activity: 80
My experience here is so not so bad and not so good, why l? Because joining or participating in bounty is really hard, it is really hard to find a hood bounty cause some of them are scam and airdrops today is not so profitable.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
Case to case basis when joining an airdrop if the project were good good outcomes with earning profit. The fact is more airdrop are scam these days since I have before shitcoins in my wallet. The experience were good and bad in joining bounty or airdrop.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100