Pages:
Author

Topic: How was your experience in joining bounty or airdrop? - page 28. (Read 6864 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I always recommend going bounty whenever possible as it has a higher percentage of receiving stakes. There are so many airdrops circulating but honesty, from all that I joined from only around 20 %  of them that I receive coins or tokens
Activity: 125
It is not bad for me, some of them really pay good money by doing simple job promoting them, I can do it while on work or after my work done, just remember do not take to many bounty campaign that causes you will have difficulty handling them all. And airdrop sometimes just wasting time sometimes airdrop token can have good price too.
Activity: 359
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Airdrop I participated in 10 times. After three months, no one gave me a coin. Haha. Why is that? Am I cheated?
Activity: 94
Of cource bounty better than airdrop, because in airdrop you receive just a few tokens, but in the bounty you receive many tokens)
Activity: 97
At first I started to participate in airdrop companies and a little later in bounty companies. Tokens for airdrop have already come to me, but not for everything. So far, I participate in bounty and airdrop companies, but I think airdrop is a waste of a lot of time on scammers.
Activity: 36
my experienced in  joining bounty or airdrop is both good and bad, because base on what i learn from them, most project need both part as a community member and a project, most of the project need the support of the members to participate their updates like voting in exchange, sharing post, tweet and retweet, and soon and by this the project and the member will give advantage for both parties, in the other hand the negative feedback of the project of joining the bounty or airdrop, most of them are scam or sometimes didnt reach their soft cap that is why they didnt continue the project because of the lack of investor and many other problems, and for that reason the project is not continue or proceed to their next update which they stated in their roadmap, they still give you their coin you worked for bounty but most of them with low price in the market and sometimes no price at all

good luck for your next project you are trying to joined, just keep on moving forward and hope you find the good one,

for me i found the good one i wish you find it too Cheesy
Activity: 191
Merit: 10
Hey everyone!

I am very new to joining airdrops. I just wanna know if you had experience joining into some ICOs but did not receive your expected tokens? Or what was your first tokens that you received?

My first received token was very rewarding experience, still counting other and tracking my airdrops atm.

Can you share some of your experiences about this matter?

thank you!

I joined lots of airdrops and I don't know what happened to  them. I received some, but mostly coins with no value. Lots of worthless coins in my wallet but I am hoping that it will become valuable in the near future.

Activity: 98
Profitable experience from oyster airdrop last year had over $3000 for bounty am yet to start experiencing profitable stake from bounty as price is generally low,will keep holding and expect good return soon.
brand new
Activity: 0
Till now, I have registered for dozens of airdrops . But most of the others gave me just a few worthless tokens in my wallet.
Activity: 149
Merit: 12
I have earned a lot in bounty campaign whereas in airdrop only gained a small amount of tokens compared to signature campaign. I love doing bounty campaign because this gives me an opportunity to interact with other people in give them correct information about crypto world in order to help them in their adventure in trading. Airdrop is for those people who have decent knowledge about marketing, in order to maximize their income potential.
Unlike all of the others my experience was quite good. First token that I received from airdrop is ebtc and lucky to trade it on a good amount of cash. Still participating on some airdrop that I think will have a good future. But I focus more on bounty campaign for now, I see a big potential and great income maybe in 2019. I am just holding my tokens from bounty and waiting for the right time to cash out.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
I have had several successful airdrops, altough I must admit that they are becoming more and more rare nowadays. I think that even major projects don't bother about airdrops because it is a way to give away cheap coins in order to gain support.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I prefer to participate in signature bounties, because they are the best paid. I decided not to participate in  airdrops, because I think it is just a waste of time and efforts.
Activity: 156
Experience shows that most Airdrops is slag. But bounty is another matter. Much more likely yato will pay for your work.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
I have earned a lot in bounty campaign whereas in airdrop only gained a small amount of tokens compared to signature campaign. I love doing bounty campaign because this gives me an opportunity to interact with other people in give them correct information about crypto world in order to help them in their adventure in trading. Airdrop is for those people who have decent knowledge about marketing, in order to maximize their income potential.
Activity: 310
Merit: 100
In my opinion, both the bounty and the airdrop are a great chance to earn on the Crypto-currency without investments! But airdrops often do not bring absolutely no money, so the basic effort I'm charging the bounty! On the bounty I have already earned a large amount of money and I am grateful to fate for such a chance!
Activity: 71
I am doing airdrops since march and I am beginning to harvest tokens since one month. For the instant, there is no great value so I hodl for a bit in case of a good listing. Recently I receive 2000 privcy by airdrop. If there is a success like onion token it can be a godd deal to hodling them. I am waiting as it was free.
Activity: 722
Merit: 258
Yes, there were tokens that did not come to me but it was so long ago that I forgot their name.This information my brain does not remember as unnecessary.at airdrop does not have time to participate
Activity: 118
There are only a few good airdrop projects. Majority of them are scam, some still use it to steal people's private key. But Bounty is good, I have been doing it for a few months and have got some coins. Presently, I am holding my coins and would sell it soon.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
Most of the airdrops I participated in turn out to be a scam due to the fact that the ones the eventually send the airdrops reward will turn out to either become unlisted token or a worthless token in the market, but I use to know a guy who benefited hugely from airdrop but that was at the early stage of the year and time.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
I have actually done some airdrop in the past that gave me good reward, unlike most of them that are present now. they can be so discouraging. That is why i prefer participating in bounty than airdrop. The reward for bounty is usually very huge , depending on your level of participation. personally, i have received big rewards from bounty, compared to airdrop and i am still expecting more. As far as i am concerned, good bounty projects will give you huge reward.
Pages:
Jump to: