Pages:
Author

Topic: How was your experience in joining bounty or airdrop? - page 56. (Read 6864 times)

Activity: 236
Merit: 4
Its been my second month participating in airdrop. And I've received a few tokens, 21 of its types. And so far most of it haven't got its value. And I hope someday one of it got a high value. And I think its the best way instead of icos and scam like cloud mining, gambling
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Hexhash.xyz
In my experience not good at all because some of the airdrop i've joining are didn't give me a token cause only Postoken airdrop token i've received. But in the Bounty Campaign it is very good cause all the Bounty i've joining are giving me a big token. In addition to that, you have to choose wisely and think before you join it so you can have a nice decision that you'll never regret.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Hey everyone!

I am very new to joining airdrops. I just wanna know if you had experience joining into some ICOs but did not receive your expected tokens? Or what was your first tokens that you received?

My first received token was very rewarding experience, still counting other and tracking my airdrops atm.

Can you share some of your experiences about this matter?

thank you!
Never working for airdrops and I always go for bounty so far the bounty I had joined was successful and I am hoping this bounty that I've joined now will be successful too.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
I joined a few airdrops but the most rewarding and I am most thankful is DeepOnion. I have been a participant since November so I accumulated almost a thousand Onions through it. I am hodling them too because DeepOnion's potential to grow and become one of top privacy coins this year is really high. Soon, the Mobile Wallet would be launched which I think would do wonders for the price. If you're looking for an airdrop to join, try DeepOnion here https://deeponion.org/community
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
It was a best experience for me to have in bounty programs. It was an additional source of income for me since I need to do is to follow the instructions and complete it until the end of the term.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
Hey everyone!

I am very new to joining airdrops. I just wanna know if you had experience joining into some ICOs but did not receive your expected tokens? Or what was your first tokens that you received?

My first received token was very rewarding experience, still counting other and tracking my airdrops atm.

thank you!

My experience in joining,bounty campaign is full of intense and suspense,because there are some platform developers are not true to there promise to the bounty joiners ,sometimes they told us to make a kyc  to claim our tokens but in the end we cannot gain nothing,but not at all done thisbecause there are good also .while about airdrops i carefull to join now because some are scamming and fishing,because i become a victim it twice .
Activity: 83
I'm so new when it comes to joining bounty. The bounty where I join now was my first bounty. I was glad that I got to have my first one for now I was just doing everything for the job to get done.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
My experience in joining airdrop hasn't been good. I have joined a lot, but got nothing. On the other hand, my experience in joining bounty has been quite good. I have got quite a lot of stakes by joining bounties.
Activity: 361
Merit: 106
Hey everyone!

thank you!

Before i do both, register in many airdrop and joining some bounty campaign so that i can maximize my profit. But airdrop nowadays are not reliable so i am more focus now in bounty campaign. The first token that i receive is stellar coin from bounty airdrop a few years ago.

bounty are some of the profitable that we can take for yet that this is such a kind of you have to work so i am such more than to focus now on it , i have been join airdrop for but i can see that focusing in bounty is such one of the best thing that can be.
Activity: 122
Hey everyone!

thank you!

airdrop experience not good  Sad

NOW

i spend my time on bounties that experience is great
Activity: 180
Merit: 4
I dont receive any token yet. Im still workig and waiting for the campaign to be ended. Hope I did not join a scam campaign  Undecided
Activity: 448
LETS GO ADAB
Hey everyone!

thank you!

Before i do both, register in many airdrop and joining some bounty campaign so that i can maximize my profit. But airdrop nowadays are not reliable so i am more focus now in bounty campaign. The first token that i receive is stellar coin from bounty airdrop a few years ago.
Activity: 266
Your mileage may vary
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
My experience from airdrops out of about 10 airdrops, only 3 will probably end up paying afterall and then 1 out of the 3 is worthwhile, the other two are shit coins. As for bounty still on my first bounty and I really do hope I get a substantial amount from them cs I have been on the bounty for a while now.
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
Hey everyone!

thank you!

I joined a number of airdrops but did not receive any coin at all. It took me weeks and months of waiting for the coin to arrive but nothing showed up in my wallet. I think that we should all be wary when joining airdrops specially if it asks for our personal information 'cause it might be a scam. My advice is that you should join in Bounty Campaigns than airdrops, number one reason is that by participating in Bounty Campaigns you gain more and higher rewards compared to airdrops.
copper member
Activity: 51
Hey everyone!

thank you!

I think bounty programs are a great way to involve the crypto community and allow people to get behind a project and become invested. There are definitely better opportunities than others, but the reward for completing tasks to help out an ICO is good.

That being said, there will be a really good bounty program coming soon with the PokerSports (XPST) token. Should be announced soon and is expected to offer 10 million tokens!

Cheers!
Activity: 182
the first coin I bought was DOVU, not very well. Bounty was my first wepower and I will keep it for a long time .Being here gives me excitement.
Activity: 364
If you are selective when joining Bounty programs there can be quite some gems to be found. Ive done some Bounty Campaigns, mainly signature from time to time for Projects I have liked and invested in ico.
Activity: 429
Airdrop has the good ones....while some are scams...i joined one i need send gas before the airdrop,finally up till now no arrival...
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1043
Need A Campaign Manager? | Contact Little_Mouse
My experience in bounty program is smooth. I got the rewards in my bounty programs and currently stored in MEW. Unfortunately, they are super undervalued right now and waiting for it to rise. Maybe I will hold my bounty rewards.

Regarding airdrops, I got two coins from airdrop but they have no value both so its useless at this moment. I will wait for the coins to have value and then sell it.
Pages:
Jump to: