Pages:
Author

Topic: How we can introduce bitcoin to local people - page 10. (Read 2765 times)

legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
~ I know we can spread bitcoin online, but that doesn't mean all people in your country are aware of bitcoin. How they can know bitcoin if they never use the internet to search the news while we can tell them about bitcoin and another coin by offline.

Most people think that Bitcoin is a pyramid scheme, and they don't want to hear anything about it. But all the fun begins when you start explaining, to those who agreed to listen, that Bitcoin is not a pyramid scheme. If your audience don't have technical background to understand how Bitcoin mining works, you sound to them exactly like one of those guys, who persuade them to join a pyramid scheme. Why? Maybe because today it's a common knowledge that "It's not a pyramid scheme" is a phrase almost exclusively used by people involved in pyramid schemes.

So, instead of spreading good news about Bitcoin, I think it's better to encourage people to educate themselves. And then, when educated, they will come to Bitcoin on their own.
Some people think bitcoin is best way faster to be rich person and get much profit, after know whit bitcoin system and increase money is not fast their will fault our self because we have tech them know whit bitcoin. I think nor really important to introduce bitcoin for local people because bitcoin not have space for getting many downline for investing.

Bitcoin wasn't created for investing in it. That's what pyramid schemes are for. Bitcoin is the money of the future, and just so happens that some people are using it today already. Yes, the price of Bitcoin will most likely rise big time in the future, but this will happen not because more people will invest more money in it, but because much more people than today will be using it as money.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
If we're talking about local merchants the easiest way is to offer to buy a lot of stuff if they accept Bitcoin.
People are greedy and selfish and always look for ways to compensate their effort. If you want them to install a wallet you have to give them something for free. It can be fiat  money it can be cryptocurrency, but it also can be fun and suspense. It depends how you're able to sell the idea.

Yes, we should also introduce this to every local merchants too to accept cryptocurrency in their business, by showing them the advantage and of course the advantage as well. Agree with you, there is no free in this world, even if you want to conduct seminar for free for them to learn, still you should consider the location, and your giveaways, because if there in no giveaways or whatsoever, they will hesitate to join your seminar.
I agree with you, If bitcoin and other alt currencies are introduced to merchants, this could ease the process since there might be high chances that bitcoin will be exposed to our local communities and used on a daily basis. This will increase the popularity of bitcoin and its demand in a short period of time
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1007
Degen in the Space
It's easy to introduce to local people especially when you already have the knowledge that's required. First, you need to draw his/her attention to the market so he/she can motivate her/himself to study cryptocurrency. After that, you'll teach the technology behind it which is the blockchain for him/her to understand it more clearly.
Activity: 926
Merit: 256
Accepting and offering bitcoin as a payment could be the first step towards getting attention towards bitcoin.
Bitcoin is already popular in the news and people just need a small boost to have their first bitcoin wallet.
A simple banner about how bitcoin works or a banner about process of creating a bitcoin wallet could also be an option.
Yes, you may advertize it in social media too, since it is the best and easy way now to introduce to the local people  people will easily see and understand it if there will be inforgraphics too, so you may try it if you want. As long as it is a eye catching advertisement you may see that you will get their attention.
I prefer to think that it is used to promote crypto with a wide area, but the best way for people closest is to actually show the algorithm and also how to get crypto. and see some of the results they get so they are interested in knowing more about crypto
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
Accepting and offering bitcoin as a payment could be the first step towards getting attention towards bitcoin.
Bitcoin is already popular in the news and people just need a small boost to have their first bitcoin wallet.
A simple banner about how bitcoin works or a banner about process of creating a bitcoin wallet could also be an option.
Yes, you may advertize it in social media too, since it is the best and easy way now to introduce to the local people  people will easily see and understand it if there will be inforgraphics too, so you may try it if you want. As long as it is a eye catching advertisement you may see that you will get their attention.
Activity: 1055
Merit: 103
www.Artemis.co
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
If we're talking about local merchants the easiest way is to offer to buy a lot of stuff if they accept Bitcoin.
People are greedy and selfish and always look for ways to compensate their effort. If you want them to install a wallet you have to give them something for free. It can be fiat  money it can be cryptocurrency, but it also can be fun and suspense. It depends how you're able to sell the idea.

Yes, we should also introduce this to every local merchants too to accept cryptocurrency in their business, by showing them the advantage and of course the advantage as well. Agree with you, there is no free in this world, even if you want to conduct seminar for free for them to learn, still you should consider the location, and your giveaways, because if there in no giveaways or whatsoever, they will hesitate to join your seminar.

That's right. It's not free to learn from people who really knows and asking money for you to join a seminar or a tutorial. Money is something that can change people. And introducing bitcoin is easy for people who are open-minded and want to learn on how to have a bitcoin.

Because there are people who does not mind on what you have explained to them and they will think that it is a scam and a MLM company and earning by referrals.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
~ I know we can spread bitcoin online, but that doesn't mean all people in your country are aware of bitcoin. How they can know bitcoin if they never use the internet to search the news while we can tell them about bitcoin and another coin by offline.

Most people think that Bitcoin is a pyramid scheme, and they don't want to hear anything about it. But all the fun begins when you start explaining, to those who agreed to listen, that Bitcoin is not a pyramid scheme. If your audience don't have technical background to understand how Bitcoin mining works, you sound to them exactly like one of those guys, who persuade them to join a pyramid scheme. Why? Maybe because today it's a common knowledge that "It's not a pyramid scheme" is a phrase almost exclusively used by people involved in pyramid schemes.

So, instead of spreading good news about Bitcoin, I think it's better to encourage people to educate themselves. And then, when educated, they will come to Bitcoin on their own.
Some people think bitcoin is best way faster to be rich person and get much profit, after know whit bitcoin system and increase money is not fast their will fault our self because we have tech them know whit bitcoin. I think nor really important to introduce bitcoin for local people because bitcoin not have space for getting many downline for investing.
Activity: 88
Merit: 3
That would be great! I wish more people were interested in Bitcoin or any coin. None of my friends takes it seriously, but I'm trying to convince them! I think maybe in the future everybody will use cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

BTC is best introduced when allowing the person you are trying to convince to learn BTC is to give few BTC to them to experience how it works. Most of the time when you tell them that they can already buy that amount somewhere in Japan, they will soon think of when its going to happen in your local are.
Activity: 714
Merit: 254

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
copper member
Activity: 560
One day, I think to myself about how to spreads bitcoin to other people. After I create threads https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/did-you-arrange-a-meet-up-or-make-a-gathering-with-local-bitcoin-community-5191717, I see many of us don't try or don't have time to come into a gathering or make a meetup. So how we can introduce bitcoin to local people in our country if we are not trying to tells them about bitcoin? I know that will related to the regulations in every countries but we can introduce to our close friend so they will spread it into their closest friends too.

And if this is succeed, I think cryptocurrency will grow step by step. I know we can spread bitcoin online, but that doesn't mean all people in your country are aware of bitcoin. How they can know bitcoin if they never use the internet to search the news while we can tell them about bitcoin and another coin by offline.
I think it's a very difficult task to accomplish but yet achievable. However, it will involve commitment and sacrifices. Our local communities can be taught about bitcoin and crypto as whole through community talks, seminars, word of mouth. It's difficult to archive in the sense that we are all aware that most people in our communities are very skeptical about online/cryptocurrency investments, it might be hard to convince everyone that as much as it's risky, it is at the same time beneficial. Probably, if used on a daily basis, like  being able to buy bread with it everyday then this can easily be archived.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Man, my advice is that you should stop stressing yourself. You can't do it, there is already enough mention about Bitcoin and there are already lots of media carrying news about Bitcoin and that alone is enough. I believe there are already lots of news about Bitcoin in every country, anyone that's not making use of it it's just their choice, they don't want to make use of it and there is nothing you can do to force them into making use of Bitcoin. And even if you should give them free money in Bitcoins they are still not going to make use of it, they are just going to look for ways and sell it and that's all.

So stop stressing yourself, there is nothing you can do about it. You should only focus on making sure that you benefit from this before it's too late and nothing more.
I have had the experience as you mentioned and even gave a nominal just to teach them how to do bitcoin transactions, but unexpectedly they expect more and are afraid to use their own money, their expectations are not in line with learning. At the moment I am comfortable educating those who have strong intentions because bitcoin fluctuations cannot be considered as a game.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 322
One day, I think to myself about how to spreads bitcoin to other people. After I create threads https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/did-you-arrange-a-meet-up-or-make-a-gathering-with-local-bitcoin-community-5191717, I see many of us don't try or don't have time to come into a gathering or make a meetup. So how we can introduce bitcoin to local people in our country if we are not trying to tells them about bitcoin? I know that will related to the regulations in every countries but we can introduce to our close friend so they will spread it into their closest friends too.

And if this is succeed, I think cryptocurrency will grow step by step. I know we can spread bitcoin online, but that doesn't mean all people in your country are aware of bitcoin. How they can know bitcoin if they never use the internet to search the news while we can tell them about bitcoin and another coin by offline.
Man, my advice is that you should stop stressing yourself. You can't do it, there is already enough mention about Bitcoin and there are already lots of media carrying news about Bitcoin and that alone is enough. I believe there are already lots of news about Bitcoin in every country, anyone that's not making use of it it's just their choice, they don't want to make use of it and there is nothing you can do to force them into making use of Bitcoin. And even if you should give them free money in Bitcoins they are still not going to make use of it, they are just going to look for ways and sell it and that's all.

So stop stressing yourself, there is nothing you can do about it. You should only focus on making sure that you benefit from this before it's too late and nothing more.
Activity: 1288
Before teaching your local people with bitcoin and altcoin investment you have ask them ready or not with bitcoin and altcoin investing have higher price and lower price, many people will fault your self when their investing have increase with lower price and keep trust with you when bitcoin up, now you have teach with people already faced risk with bitcoin investing.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 322
If we keep preaching bitcoin to local people, they might not really understand it as much as we who are already in the system understood it, and I think there should be something in the practical life that will assist in helping us get them to know more about bitcoin, which is going to be the payment system on every merchant store or site.

When PayPal initially started, there is absolutely few people that new about it, and they started creating awareness gradually which they started from merchant, as people where going on those merchant sites, they were seeing the log as payment method and was personally researching on them till they got to know much about it. I think this method too can work for bitcoin in creating awareness for it to the local people.
Activity: 770
I don't think it was an easy job for us, it might take weeks for them to understand and will listen to us.
But I don't think that there is a person who diligently does it for that sake cause we are busy enough to have our own living which I don't think we should have to prioritize teaching them. If they are lazy enough to learn about crypto, they can also make a view on youtube, doing online research and I think it was enough.
Nobody would start researching online about crypto if we can't give them its bird's eye view. I always have time to tell my friends about what i'm into these days and fortunately, most of them are also interested about crypto although it was still a total stranger to them. I just give them a short summary about crypto and i told them to research more for further information. I always post online all about crypto so that my other friends too will also be aware about it.
I believe that you are passionate enough to tell your friends about crypto and I hope they'll find a way to engage more in here and appreciate the way you've done. This is all about dedication and the way your friends listen to you it may help to encourage ourselves teaching more about crypto. It is more about to see if they will succeed here and seems to be beneficial to them.

I hope I could be like that but maybe I don't have enough time to talk to them and encourage them to join us here cause of the nature of my work.

Everyone of us would like to contribute with crypto industry to be known and adopt by most people are the world, so the very least thing we can do for now is to inform people about this, and what's important is that to inform our friends and relatives first, we should promote it to them then let the world of mouth inform each other, let's not keep in ourselves, let us help one another and we should also do our part to make crypto successful.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
I don't think it was an easy job for us, it might take weeks for them to understand and will listen to us.
But I don't think that there is a person who diligently does it for that sake cause we are busy enough to have our own living which I don't think we should have to prioritize teaching them. If they are lazy enough to learn about crypto, they can also make a view on youtube, doing online research and I think it was enough.
Nobody would start researching online about crypto if we can't give them its bird's eye view. I always have time to tell my friends about what i'm into these days and fortunately, most of them are also interested about crypto although it was still a total stranger to them. I just give them a short summary about crypto and i told them to research more for further information. I always post online all about crypto so that my other friends too will also be aware about it.
I believe that you are passionate enough to tell your friends about crypto and I hope they'll find a way to engage more in here and appreciate the way you've done. This is all about dedication and the way your friends listen to you it may help to encourage ourselves teaching more about crypto. It is more about to see if they will succeed here and seems to be beneficial to them.

I hope I could be like that but maybe I don't have enough time to talk to them and encourage them to join us here cause of the nature of my work.
Pages:
Jump to: