Pages:
Author

Topic: How we can start crypto currency trading - page 2. (Read 828 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
Both binance and bitfinex are good options by switching to encryption on exchanges and then trading to earn more BTC.

There are many sites that are being run on the internet via some trusted authorities that offer even the newcomers to start trading the coins. But all we have to know is that trading these currencies through some personal means is far better than going for these websites as they will be using you as a way to collect profit at their end through every single deal made by you.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Both binance and bitfinex are good options by switching to encryption on exchanges and then trading to earn more BTC.

Activity: 336
Merit: 20
I think you can start by reading and understanding trading techniques, and also you have to ask a lot of master trading. because the risk of trading is very dangerous.

if you already understand the trading techniques, then you can try with a small capital, and you can try on a small exchange.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Can anyone guide me how i can start crypto currency trading 
I don't think you need to be taught how to start. As a beginner of bitcoin, the first thing you should do is to learn about bitcoin, which is very important for beginners. Once you know enough, you'll be able to trade encrypted currency easily.
Activity: 2
Marinecoin For all cryptocurrency enthusiasts out there, Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot I know you’re bombarded with many ICO opportunities and how many of these are actually scams. It is sometimes difficult to recognize the good from the rotten. Let me say that there is an ICO that is giving away most of its coins for free to 95% accuracy, the first 20,000 airdrop participants who will contribute to the spread of the currency will have 20 000 coins for free. Marinecoin is doing all this, is an AI IOT technology, whose blockchain dates back to 2013, fast and low cost, eco-sustainable transactions. To find out more, visit this site and join this great community marineco.in/icoI was going to post in the Italian section of bitcointalk, if it was a problem I will try to post it aforementioned post.
Join the discord group to talk about this project. : discordapp.com/invite/zpQyDu6 or telegram:  t.me/MarinecoinMTC
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
You should know beforehand how to get a better profit. and you can learn to understand about the trade, because in this forum has a lot to explain about how easy to get profit, once you can understand you can trade with bitcoin investment, so you will get keuntungam from him
copper member
Activity: 67
 If you want to trade cryptocurrency you need:

A cryptocurrency wallet (or two).
A cryptocurrency exchange (or two) to trade on.

A cryptocurrency exchange is not part of the regular stock exchange.
A beginner might prefer to trade cryptocurrency stocks on the stock market.
The cryptocurrency market is insanely volatile in 2018
Activity: 252
first of all, i am a trader.i trading with binance.it is a good market place for crypto currency.new comer can join and trading very easily because this is very comfortable for trading.so i suggest join binance and start trading life.and you can youtube video,trading rules,you can a good trader. 
Activity: 5
MTC is making a return from 2013 because the crypto  community space has changed a lot since then. mtc has extremely fast speeds, is eco-friendly, and its a community coin . marineco. mtc in It is a time tested network.  altcoin.Website is: marineco.inMore details here: bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2971179.0.2018 is going to be a very exciting year for cryptocurrency  One of the big and upcoming coins is MTC.  MTC is the ticker for Marinecoin value. mtc has extremely fast speeds, is eco-friendly, and its a community coin.time dilution technology It is  community backed
Activity: 714
Merit: 107
You need to have knowledge of the market of currencies to begin with. Transfer real money to the main currency of the bitcoin type. And then buy the right currency. Wait until the price becomes more than buying and selling back. It's simple. Just need to know what you're buying
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
This is totally a simple work like simply buy things at low price and sell at high price .
But here we are small with different concepts that most of the times we seen big dump and big pump , so here more chances to make bulk and more chances to loss also .
So here if we buy any asset then after the dump we may need to wait for long time i.e have lots of patience .
For better trading experience I would like to recommend you for the trading at poloniex , bitrex , binance ( Handel through mobile ) .
Here one another suggestion for you from my side is that don't go for the attention towards negativity about cryptourrency and always do your work with lots of patience .
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
Firstly, you should open an account with one of the reputable crypto exchanges. The exchanges I normally use are Binance, Bittrex and kucoin. I suggest that you read about the trading, deposit and withdrawal fees to decide on the exchange to trade on.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
First you need to have a wallet where you can store the funds, next thing is make a research about trading to be familiarize on the movement of the coin, you can search also all about the candle movement after that is familiarizing the graph you can watch it on youtube so you can easily understand it but at first it was hard but when you are familiar on that it was easy to you to do the trading.
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
It's very good if you think to trade in BTC. BTC is an asset and trading into BTC gives you very good profit margin and can make yours and your future generation future very secure and according to me the best way to trade into BTC is to invest into BTC, just buy some bitcoin according to your capital, then hold it till the valuation inflate than your buying price, and then sell it, this is the best way to get very good profit in very short time.
Activity: 510
Merit: 102
you can start buy some bitcoin in any crypto market, i suggest you to enter binance which have a good friendly user interface and make you easy on newbie trader
I have two ways to start crypto currency trading, first we should have to register on any exchanges then buy bitcoin out of $USD and then start practice trading, second is participate for any bounty campaign and use the reward token for trading.
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
Research for me it is important to research if you're gonna start trading, Gain as much knowledge as you can everything will be useful in the future if you just enter trading without knowledge it's like going to war without any weapon. If you're confident that you already has enough knowledge then start trading it will make so much difference if you research first.
Activity: 313
Merit: 100
To start trading crypto currency you need to remember that you need start from 3-5% of you total money what you have , after go and get accounts and top exchanger of crypto like binance and kucoin and etc , also always use cryptomarket cap to known about top coins .
Activity: 98
Earnings of bitcoins without attachments attract thousands of modern people who want to get digital tokens and not spend a single ruble.
Activity: 224
register on the exchange. open wallet and put money there. and then buy the cryptocurrency
Activity: 46
Merit: 7
we first do buy bitcoin then wait for bitcoin price go up and we sell it for profit but remember bitcoin trading dangat risk when we buy price then go up we will get profit but if you ta buy then price down we will experience loss we have to has a strategy in bitcoin trading world
Free life hack. Change the exchange to a Forex broker-you can earn not only on the rise in price, but also on the fall. I recommend NordFX - at the moment the most promising broker for trading crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: