Pages:
Author

Topic: How we can start crypto currency trading - page 3. (Read 828 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Many people ask how to buy something in a store on Bitcoin and so I say there are many exchanges through which you can transfer money.
Activity: 56
a new currency is issued daily, and this will continue for many decades; although over time the release rate will decrease to insignificant levels. People engaged in mining, do not have to sell their bitcoins
Activity: 154
we first do buy bitcoin then wait for bitcoin price go up and we sell it for profit but remember bitcoin trading dangat risk when we buy price then go up we will get profit but if you ta buy then price down we will experience loss we have to has a strategy in bitcoin trading world
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
Cryptocurrency trading is risky as well as buying Bitcoin but money people decide to do it anyway. You should start with doing some research, choose the best exchange which has good supports and offers the lowest fees. Bittrex works good but its withdrawal fee is enormous. Don't panic, dumps and pumps are a common thing. Don't let FOMO win over you because sometimes you will eventually succeed but you may lose quickly all of your money. There is a trading section on our forum, there are a lot of experienced people.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
The most reliable method to start cryptotrading  is - found in the "trending - recently added" section of the site coinmarketcap.com recently released tokens, which decreased by 25% and lower. It is necessary to check that the token is traded on 1 or 2 crypto exchanges.
Then you should invest in this token and wait until it grows in price. As the token will be listed on new exchanges, its price will grow strongly.
Sometimes 100% or 1000%.
Activity: 70
Can anyone guide me how i can start crypto currency trading 
The Best Online Course for Mastering Cryptocurrency Trading. Step-by-Step Guide. Learn All About Crypto. Easy for Beginners. Best Trading Strategies.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
you can start buy some bitcoin in any crypto market, i suggest you to enter binance which have a good friendly user interface and make you easy on newbie trader
Activity: 36
If you are afraid to invest your money somewhere, I recommend that you do not start at all.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
February 23, 2018, 11:10:08 AM

You need registrated account at one of the criptocurrency exchanges (for ex., Kraken, Bittrex). Then deposit some amount of BTC/ETH or other criptocurrency and start trading
Activity: 308
Merit: 267
February 23, 2018, 11:07:29 AM
Cryptocurrency trading is very risky you may end up losing all your money, so before you start trading cryptocurrency you should know the risk you're going to face and that is losing your money because in trading there's no guarantee that you're going to earn since the market is unpredictable. So what i can recommend you before start trading cryptocurrency is:

1. Study the basics about trading (reading graph, candle sticks,etc.)
2. Study different strategies in cryptocurrency trading (Google and youtube would be a great help)
3. Study coins that has potential (Do your own research)
4. Apply your learnings, so i would recommend you to use demo trading there's a lot of sites that has a demo feature meaning you can experience trading without investing money.
5. Once your confident enough try to invest small capital to real trading.
6. And once you're familiar in trading you can now start trading cryptocurrency.

So remember that there's a high risk in trading cryptocurrency so you better invest only what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 770
Merit: 113
January 26, 2018, 07:59:43 PM
The best advice I can give is to start with a lot of reading, do not put all the eggs in a basket, and do not get easily affected with people. You must have a strong analysis. Begin to learn about the chart and its various analyzes.
Activity: 212
Merit: 3
January 26, 2018, 02:36:11 PM

Well, I'll just give you a little understanding if you intend to start trading. The most important to start trading is  you should have to understand the price charts and the latest information that came to world of crypto, there are two analyzes that need to be known that's technical analysis and fundamental analysis. For technical analysis you should have to see the growth price with charts, for example price charts at the beginning of the week tend to go up and on weekends price charts tend to decrease, according to technical analysis this situation will tend to be the same in the coming week. Therefore when prices tend to go up all you have to do is put on buy, and when the price goes down put on sell. For fundamental analysis you should have to know the latest information about the world of crypto, because we already know the price of crypto is strongly be affected by information coming to  world of crypto.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
January 26, 2018, 02:12:16 PM

Sign up with an exchange. Fund your account. Watch the price of whatever coin you want.  When you think it’s low. Buy in. When it goes up sell. When it goes down buy. Repeat. Nobody can really tell you how to trade. You have to just start and form your own strategy. What works for one person doesn’t work for another. You have to figure out what works best for you. It takes time. Start small so you don’t have big losses.

There are two options actually. If you don't have capital to invest then first you need to participate some bounties (like signature, facebook, twitter) and try to make some money. If you have money you can immediately start trading with one of the major exchange.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
January 26, 2018, 01:53:13 PM
First you need to buy Crypto currency against Fiat currency after that you can start trading in crypto. You may use coinbase, Zebpay, localbtc to buy crypto coins.
Activity: 420
January 26, 2018, 01:50:21 PM
I think you should focus on a crypto currency that can help you become an expert to use it, and for that you should read the news about currency speculation on a regular basis. You should be able to guess why the currency goes up or down based on your knowledge for the currency in the market ...
Activity: 85
January 24, 2018, 03:03:55 AM
this one's a good topic! Thanks a lot you guys for replying to this query, this will also help me in kickstarting trading options!
Many thanks
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 24, 2018, 02:48:16 AM
Many of them explain a how to start crypto currency trading. But in current scenario is unpredictable to trading profit. So don't invest in trading if you want to invest in trading you should wait for two more months else you are investment is completely loss. So you should study about the trading strategy right now. It is useful to understand the how to predict the accurate time to trade.
copper member
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
https://wesp.io
January 24, 2018, 02:23:45 AM
Crypto currency trading is not a easy thing.we have to know how to analyst charts and what is the current situation of market.we must follow the social media to know about latest updates of coins.1st you have to select a exchanger to start trading.you can use user friendly one like binance or bittrex.then deposit some bitcoin or ethereum to it then you can start trading.if you want you can watch youtube videos to see how to trade in exchange you choose.if you can trade with patience you can earn lot of money.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
January 13, 2018, 02:23:29 AM
it is very easy
you just need to create an account in vip and create your wallet
transferring your money and filling your wallet up to whatever purse you will be using whether ETH or BTC
shopping coin coins in the market then sell it back, that's very
Activity: 364
January 10, 2018, 07:51:21 PM
Before you begin to learn trading, you need to watch a training video, the best development will require a person who has been studying this for a long time and asking him for a helping hand. )
Pages:
Jump to: