Pages:
Author

Topic: How we can start crypto currency trading - page 4. (Read 828 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 07:43:53 PM
First you need some basic trading skills technical analysis will help you with your trades,start here at investopedia.com
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 07:04:39 PM
Dont go to sign up with an exchange first , try to learn about crypto currency ... there is always risk on investment.

If you gain some knowledge try to choose good wallet like coinbase, blockchain than open a account on exchange like bittrex, cryptoia etc... buy good alt coin and start trading ....
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
January 10, 2018, 06:34:34 PM
Since basic things have mention above post, the only thing that I have to do is giving you some sort of advice.
>Choose the right and potentials coins
>Don't buy coin when the price is high because there is huge possibilities that it will go down and you loss your money rather that of buying in dump price for sure that it will pump in the coming days and gain profit.

Just keep on reading and learn, and you're gonna succeed in trading.
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
January 10, 2018, 06:16:28 PM
1. Invest no more than 3% of your budget. Thanks to this, you can afford to lose this capital several times in a row, which is likely when you choose options incorrectly. When you invest 30% three times in a row and lose it, in the next transactions you will have to earn 1000% profit to go out on your own.

2. Play only money that you can lose. If you set aside a given amount for only playing on the stock market, you put aside the excitement and you can trade in peace.

3. Try to minimize losses. It sounds banal, but it is very difficult. Close the position with small losses before the losses are not significant. It is very difficult to admit to yourself that you were wrong.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
January 10, 2018, 05:33:51 PM
Can anyone guide me how i can start crypto currency trading 
First need to create an account any trusted exchanger like as bittrax and deposit some btc.Than you research some altcoin and buy low and than sell high i am just tell you basic trading .But you need to study more about trading
Activity: 6
January 10, 2018, 05:20:41 PM
Thank you everyone for the replying
Activity: 252
Merit: 9
January 10, 2018, 05:18:19 PM
first you must have a wallet first, it is up to what wallet you will use
the second you just go into the market where the bitcoin exchange, and choose one of the coins that you think has a potential price will be expensive later on, but you do not choose originally understand first and you see how the development of the coin then you decide to buy the coin or another coin
January 10, 2018, 05:10:54 PM
Thanks  for replying 😊

Oh, man, it's really easy!  Here are the steps...

(1) Open an account (wallet) on a crypto currency exchange
(2) Get your identity verified for the account (wallet) on said exchange
(3) Transfer fiat money to your account, you can do this by buying Bitcoin or another crypto currency
(4) Decide which two currencies you want to trade between. Generally speaking, you'll have the currency you want to speculate in (E.g., Ripple) and the currency that will be your base currency (E.g., Bitcoin, USD, Litecoin, Euro). You're trying to make money of the swings of Ripple, when you make a trade you need to either move buy Ripple with your base currency or sell Ripple for your base currency
(5) Watch the market for your speculation currency (Ripple in this example)
(6) Begin your trading as you see the opportunity in the market present itself

Focusing on a single crypto currency to speculate on will help you become an expert in the movements and news related to that currency. It's best to get into the habit of reading news on the speculation currency regularly, multiple times a day. You should be able to have an educated guess as to why the currency is running up or down based on your knowledge of the market happenings for that currency.

Questions?
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please
January 10, 2018, 02:59:15 PM
First of all start with small amount of money about 2% of your saving then go and register in any popular trading platform found in coinmarketcap then start to use only short term method buy low and sell high in one day\hours with 1-10% of profit only use top volume coins . try to read everyday in bitcointalk that will lead to learn from experience .
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
January 10, 2018, 02:25:16 PM

Sign up with an exchange. Fund your account. Watch the price of whatever coin you want.  When you think it’s low. Buy in. When it goes up sell. When it goes down buy. Repeat. Nobody can really tell you how to trade. You have to just start and form your own strategy. What works for one person doesn’t work for another. You have to figure out what works best for you. It takes time. Start small so you don’t have big losses.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 637
January 10, 2018, 02:18:55 PM

Oh, man, it's really easy!  Here are the steps...

(1) Open an account (wallet) on a crypto currency exchange
(2) Get your identity verified for the account (wallet) on said exchange
(3) Transfer fiat money to your account, you can do this by buying Bitcoin or another crypto currency
(4) Decide which two currencies you want to trade between. Generally speaking, you'll have the currency you want to speculate in (E.g., Ripple) and the currency that will be your base currency (E.g., Bitcoin, USD, Litecoin, Euro). You're trying to make money of the swings of Ripple, when you make a trade you need to either move buy Ripple with your base currency or sell Ripple for your base currency
(5) Watch the market for your speculation currency (Ripple in this example)
(6) Begin your trading as you see the opportunity in the market present itself

Focusing on a single crypto currency to speculate on will help you become an expert in the movements and news related to that currency. It's best to get into the habit of reading news on the speculation currency regularly, multiple times a day. You should be able to have an educated guess as to why the currency is running up or down based on your knowledge of the market happenings for that currency.

Questions?
January 10, 2018, 02:17:37 PM
Pages:
Jump to: