Pages:
Author

Topic: How will crypto go long term? - page 20. (Read 3705 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 07:16:29 PM
I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?

Bitcoin is very dominant currency. No matter how many times bitcoin incounter problems but still bitcoin continues to stuggles it self, and remain standing alone.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 06:00:28 PM
in my opinion , BTC is most success currency and it will go long for the future . No doubt ... holding is a good way to make money from crypto .. i also believe that  bitcoin prices is rising and it will hit 20k soon .. so the long term investment is good for crypto user. .. i also think regulations in crypto will also help reduce the scam around us...
The cryptocurrency market will grow strongly in the near future and I am very confident in that. The clearer classification of the coins on the market has made the cryptocurrency market more transparent and growing, and this will be the trend of the future. Long-term investment is a very good form for the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
July 03, 2018, 05:55:37 PM
I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?
Who cares if only qualified investors are allowed to invest in the future, if that is the case then this is the perfect time to invest in bitcoin, do not leave it for later or you will regret it at that point bitcoin will be worth so much that even having a small number of bitcoins will change your life, so if they want to ban people with a low amount of money to invest in this market that is something I do not really care about.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
July 03, 2018, 02:13:49 PM
I think that the crypto currency will exist for a very long time and will outlive us with you. Therefore, you can not worry that you will not be able to use it for long. Despite significant difficulties, the crypto currency is now developing, new and promising types appear on the market. I especially like the variety of tokens in which there is a finished product and that really help to improve the quality of our life and the conduct of various businesses.
Activity: 322
July 03, 2018, 12:48:43 PM
In the long run, I think we will get really good results. what you need to do here is to calm down instead of panicking and losing it in your hand and wait until the market becomes positive.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 12:20:05 PM
Each year the growth of crypto increased from the previous year. investment enthusiasts in crypto more and more with the growing volume of transactions and trade in the crypto market.
Activity: 48
July 03, 2018, 12:19:24 PM
in my opinion , BTC is most success currency and it will go long for the future . No doubt ... holding is a good way to make money from crypto .. i also believe that  bitcoin prices is rising and it will hit 20k soon .. so the long term investment is good for crypto user. .. i also think regulations in crypto will also help reduce the scam around us...
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
July 03, 2018, 11:50:16 AM
If long term I believe crypto will always be used by everyone. Blockchain technology every year is growing. all companies have started using blockchain technology.
Activity: 11
July 03, 2018, 11:41:40 AM
It is composed of several key disciplines that will help you keep your profits and maintain a strong portfolio by removing inherent human psychological weaknesses. I’m not claiming to have the golden goose of cryptocurrency investing, but these strategic elements will certainly help in making the most out of what some see as a catastrophic cryptocurrency bear run – and what others see as an opportunity.
Activity: 9
July 03, 2018, 11:34:10 AM
I too have been on both ends of the spectrum, and not for the first time either. Over the last, give or take, two years of involvement with the crypto market, I’ve experienced the most extreme of emotions. Over time, I developed an investment strategy to keep me sane and stop losing money, and I want to share the strategic elements with you.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
July 03, 2018, 11:17:52 AM
Certainly the role of traders is very important in influencing crypto in the future because without coin enthusiasts will not last long so that when one can withstand emotions in investing automatically the success can be realized later.
Activity: 490
Merit: 258
July 03, 2018, 09:31:28 AM
Well, the so called "qualified" investors will always need "disqualified" investors because that is where new money would come from. Keep in mind, cryptosphere is not directly for the rich but for the strong. Whoever HODLs - win.

So if they brand you as a disqualified investor, just let it be... the goal is to acquire as many bitcoins as you can, and HODL.
Activity: 8
July 03, 2018, 08:12:47 AM
The market has been a bloodbath over the last few months, following an incredible, yet unsustainable, growth in the months before. HODLing has been tough going, and given the current market valuations, a lot of investors have given up and taken their losses.
Activity: 73
Merit: 13
be happy
June 27, 2018, 07:08:48 PM
Decentralization is one of the properties of the crypto currency. First, a big fish must learn to control the circulation of bitcoins. As the creators of antiviruses are fight with virus creators, also a regulator with a limited number of people can fight with an unlimited community of bitcoins.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
June 27, 2018, 06:21:15 PM

Correct! It is true that the cryptocurrencies are now adapting by many people in our society. Most of the governments have now plan to accept and legalize cryptocurrency. I know that many people and businesses will use and adapt cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001
June 27, 2018, 01:04:32 PM
Now only the lazy did not hear about cryptocurrencies, which could not be said two years ago. I think this is a huge jump in popularity, which will give boost in technology development.
Activity: 27
June 27, 2018, 12:52:49 PM
Bitcoin is the good form of money and it will go long and the prices are good now and investment is the good option for now users are doing well. crypto is good for long term investment and the holding for long term is also fruitful and if we hold our bitcoin and other crypto for a specific time period but now bitcoin is using for gambling and other speculation.
Activity: 159
June 27, 2018, 12:17:49 PM
Nobody knows for sure how would it be, but as for me personally if you want my suggestion I can say that yes, crypto would be doing good, but as always, it's not certain.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
June 27, 2018, 10:27:27 AM
in last months the btc have been opened to the futures market where there are big players and can short it with leverage. I think this is the main reason that keep the prices down and if we see more people who believe to hold and buy than it can go long term,
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
June 27, 2018, 10:20:20 AM
That is a very pessimistic way to view it but I didn't say that it won't be possible. We always say that the crytpo currencies being "decentralized" and all that makes it that no one will controk the prices. But the truth is the whales dictate the market. They largly sway the price and we eat at their hand and beg them to buy.

This is happening because of us we don't trust the technology we just truat the prices that is why they can able to manipulate the prices .But the manipulation rate will dilited in the upcoming years when more people adopted to the crypto currency system so until that we need to keep holding in long term.
Pages:
Jump to: