Pages:
Author

Topic: How will crypto go long term? - page 18. (Read 3705 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 0
July 07, 2018, 06:47:19 PM
most of coins will die by time. but few of them that can acheive thier goals will stay , and the whole market will be less volatile.
but for now we have just to stay we good projects and wait

yes of course in the future there will be a lot of coins that die and lose its value because it does not have a good purpose in project development and will make investors switch to new coins that have a potentially good purpose
then we must be more careful in choosing a good project and can survive in the future as well
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
July 07, 2018, 03:59:20 PM
I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?
The bank and big cooperation and whales will always need us to survive if they ever succeede in that aspects as stated above, but the fact still remains that no coin that will ever be created by bank can ever stand with bitcoin most especially because bitcoin Is the highest decentralized digital currency which is one of the unique feature of crypto currency and the bank creating they own coin has violate that feature of it being decentralized and not control by any one or organization. So bitcoin especially will still stand out.
Activity: 82
July 07, 2018, 03:27:22 PM
most of coins will die by time. but few of them that can acheive thier goals will stay , and the whole market will be less volatile.
but for now we have just to stay we good projects and wait
Activity: 261
Merit: 3
July 07, 2018, 03:22:48 PM

Cryptocurrency will be good for long term investment because of its market price that keeps on increasing every time there will be more demand due to the volatility of the market.

it is true cryptocurrency is very good for long-term investment and will provide a sizable profit for the person holding it. but it all depends on the project developed by a crypto coin, only projects that have good potential that will be able to continue to increase in price because of the many enthusiasts.
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
July 07, 2018, 02:02:16 PM
I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?

Cryptocurrency will be good for long term investment because of its market price that keeps on increasing every time there will be more demand due to the volatility of the market.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
July 07, 2018, 01:39:48 PM
long term investment in crypto is advice to beginners because its less risky than trading and you may practice your trading skills while staying on tough coins like the top 10 most performing coins in the coinmarketcap its usually take a longer period of time before you have master trading and also its a life long learning because it keep changing again and again.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Lets Go Adab
July 07, 2018, 06:30:30 AM

Cryptocurrency will go for long term because of people will not stop investing every time the market prices are dumping and that is the reason why volatility is very important since we can always use the volatile market to earn more profit.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 255
July 07, 2018, 06:19:35 AM
crypto is a new technology that allows people to transact quickly and cheaply, with such convenience it is impossible for crypto to leave
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
July 07, 2018, 05:42:21 AM
I can say that you can choose some perspective coins to hold, and it will be good for you. If you will go for some non promissing alternatives, it of course can be a fiasco XD
Activity: 704
Merit: 270
July 07, 2018, 04:06:28 AM

Well I do believe that cryptocurrencies will exist for many years to come and it's success rate will further increase in the upcoming future. This is because since Bitcoin has started it has gained a lot of popularity among the people all over the world and it's demand among the people is also increasing greatly all over the world. Because of which it's potential users all over the world are increasing who are willing to invest money on cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
July 07, 2018, 03:46:28 AM
Bitcoin will go long term if there are many people are spreading it and if many investor invest in it, and also if they hold it for a long time like a year of 2 or more because it really has the potential to grow.. with much support and pumping from the developer as well.
Activity: 288
July 07, 2018, 03:08:47 AM
Crypto will last a long time because this technology will always evolve for mutual benefit. Now crypto has become a profitable investment place and always lives up to no users. The future is still long for the next generation then with that many people think of it for their money saving.
Activity: 350
July 07, 2018, 02:28:56 AM

Cryptocurrency is to invest in cryptocurrency, and the market will bear Stearns to invest, but we have been a good job of the year. Cause bitcoin can lift a good thing. I do not a new cryptocurrency that the future of cryptocurrency and especially bitcoin will be great. I even though it
Activity: 100
July 07, 2018, 12:34:32 AM
If our community is expanded, then encryption can keep long-term transactions. There may be many related regulations in the future, but that is necessary for the growth of the whole industry.
Activity: 434
Merit: 168
July 07, 2018, 12:24:22 AM

I am Agree with you this is the best time for us to make sick gains as an early adopter. so that when in future other people and the banks get in this game we won't be affected much and will be able to handle the situation in our way.
meanwhile, btc is breaking its resistance and looks like we are heading for a bull run.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
July 06, 2018, 09:46:39 PM
I think internet goes by and the continue growth of investor and other industry invest crypto will success just trust of it. Especially, Bitcoin will be known the currency of the internet and the use of it with the help of blockchain technology.
Activity: 28
July 06, 2018, 09:33:18 PM
The crypto world is a fat fish for banks and not only so i don't have any worries regarding the future of Bitcoin because is in the interest of everybody so get some profit from it and to help it to exist.
Activity: 364
Merit: 41
July 06, 2018, 09:18:12 PM
In the Long term crypto will be the most used currency in the world.  Why on earth would you use a bank transfer which can take days and need to be authorized by a central party when you can do everything yourself with crypto.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
July 06, 2018, 08:35:01 PM

Well, for me, I think the big whales and corporates need small traders and investors, so that they can exchange their holdings through heavy manipulation and during our time of accumulation, they will distribute their holdings with us, so that they can make a huge profit. And I also think small investors are having the bad habit of following the crowd and because of which big whales are getting profits. But here the crypto is going to last for long-term as even we the small trader are participants and even we are equally having the rights and power to manipulate the market because if don't participate here then they will not be making sound money from the crypto market..

Cypto will go long term because of its potential in giving some income to the community, to the users of it, crypto has a good impact in the society especially to the investors around the world.
I agree with you. Cryptocurrency will go long term because we all know that the overall cryptocurrencies have a potential for the world to give opportunities because there is a lot of job that the other people can grab in order to get some token or coins which they can keep or convert it to cash which means profit or income at the end and that is one of the solution also for reducing unemployment.
Activity: 434
July 06, 2018, 07:09:21 PM

Well, for me, I think the big whales and corporates need small traders and investors, so that they can exchange their holdings through heavy manipulation and during our time of accumulation, they will distribute their holdings with us, so that they can make a huge profit. And I also think small investors are having the bad habit of following the crowd and because of which big whales are getting profits. But here the crypto is going to last for long-term as even we the small trader are participants and even we are equally having the rights and power to manipulate the market because if don't participate here then they will not be making sound money from the crypto market..

Cypto will go long term because of its potential in giving some income to the community, to the users of it, crypto has a good impact in the society especially to the investors around the world.
Pages:
Jump to: