Pages:
Author

Topic: How will crypto go long term? - page 30. (Read 3705 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 10
COVIR.IO
May 21, 2018, 07:49:46 AM
Everyone has the right to invest for as long as he is capable to do business although we can't deny that those big fish is quite intimidating but I think even those so called small fish can do better in cryptocurrency world

Indeed, what require is being smart and strategic to handle market movement. Big fish always want to control the price and market but as small fish we can ride their movement and take benefits from it
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
May 21, 2018, 07:41:25 AM
It matters most on the user's. Most of the people now a days are crazy in dealing crypto's yearning to catch big fish, but the reality, Its not all the time, crypto's will make you rich because it is highly volatile and some are influence by bad news which causes them to decline smoothly. CRYPTO'S right now are making noise all around the world, and i see, it continouosly grow and grow, This is the new form of currrency in the future.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 07:31:53 AM
Everyone has the right to invest for as long as he is capable to do business although we can't deny that those big fish is quite intimidating but I think even those so called small fish can do better in cryptocurrency world
Activity: 195
May 20, 2018, 03:38:58 PM
Cryptos as a whole will do great I believe but which crypto will win the race is hard to say. I think there will be a couple of leading cryptos.. but then we also have to take into account if governments start with their own cryptocurrencies or if they start banning free cryptos...
Activity: 37
May 20, 2018, 03:27:53 PM
I know it is very difficult to survive in the krypto currency competition, beginners like me are just a small fish among the big fish, the chance for survival is still there, I will use every means to survive, until I also grow to be as big as them.
Don't feel that you are left behind or ever think that you're just having in here. We are all have chances in here, only we have to strive hard and do our best. Crypto will surely stay us for long and we have to take chances on it.
For me as well bitcoin is the most likely currency as it has a lot of profit and benefit for us, as time passing bitcoin is getting stronger for being most wanted currency and it will live for the long time as more and more investors are taking part in bitcoin growth which is making it high in price and bitcoin will survive as long as investors are here to support it, so I think bitcoin will be stay as long term and it will increase in price all the time until we keep on holding it.
Activity: 179
May 20, 2018, 02:10:25 PM
You understand the importance of crypto currencies and their future. The way technology is evolving and the demand of speed is increasing, definitely future lies in bitcoin and altcoins. I also believe countries would be launching their own coins too.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
May 20, 2018, 12:48:04 PM
I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?

Crypto will go long term if you buy it with a low price and sell it with higher price. When you hodl your crypto for a long time means you are investing for a long term if you want to earn big you have to hodl it for a long time so you will not loose some of the money that you invested. Many of the investors are investing for a long term to earn big and to have a good value of the crypto.
Activity: 6
May 20, 2018, 05:50:26 AM
First and foremost, I’ve only invested an amount that I can live without – so no matter what happens, I won’t need to sell my crypto to sustain myself – and so should you. Having a safety net to fall back on will also prevent you from letting your emotions get the best of you, something that can become financially lethal.
Activity: 700
May 20, 2018, 02:02:00 AM
I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?

Banks always win with their lobby on regulators and maybe they will push regulation for them. Bank have good infrastructure on financial system and they control economy situation by lending and credits. Big fish always around and they always want big profits by they lobby i think
Activity: 70
May 19, 2018, 10:34:41 PM
The main factor that can make long term crypto is the number of users who continue to increase, if there is no user then it is certain that crypto can not survive, and of course to make users want to use crypto then have to get profit.
In order for cryptocurrencies to exist we do not necessarily need a growing number of new users, what we need is that the current users do not abandon cryptocurrencies, also you do not need to give profits to those that are holding crypto, what you need to do is to offer them a valuable service or product, and bitcoin is already doing that it allows to you to send money all over the world in a matter of minutes without a third party.

Crypto is very promising investment and I believe this is design for long term to make it more profitable because i believe at the early stage of crypto is very volatile.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
May 19, 2018, 09:56:27 PM
The main factor that can make long term crypto is the number of users who continue to increase, if there is no user then it is certain that crypto can not survive, and of course to make users want to use crypto then have to get profit.
In order for cryptocurrencies to exist we do not necessarily need a growing number of new users, what we need is that the current users do not abandon cryptocurrencies, also you do not need to give profits to those that are holding crypto, what you need to do is to offer them a valuable service or product, and bitcoin is already doing that it allows to you to send money all over the world in a matter of minutes without a third party.
Activity: 1
May 19, 2018, 06:12:35 PM

yes, I believe it. Crypto will go long term. I personally invest for long term, not day trading.
Activity: 117
May 19, 2018, 05:58:10 PM
many argued that during the conference there should be a rally in the crypto currency market. Unfortunately, it did not happen. Not only was there no rally, so the market lost $ 40 billion of total capitalization during the conference, while at the same time losing the value of top-tier credit-crypts in all directions.
Activity: 199
May 19, 2018, 04:26:37 PM
I strongly believe, that crypto is going to be a great long term investment, because all the projects (succesful ones) are developing then coin will grow too
Activity: 238
May 19, 2018, 04:16:38 PM
I think there is still room for us to do long term trading and enough time for us to save for the better days. If you look at the previous months, they in fact gave us a chance to invest while the market is low.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 12:28:43 PM
I think crypto will go very good long term but the crux is to find the one that will go on long time. Honestly I don't know if it is Bitcoin or anything else. No one can predict the future and see what technology will bring to the table in the future
I think Now the bitcoin prices are rising and will reach 20k immediately and now a good long term investment for crypto users.
Bitcoin most currencies are developing and will go long for the future now bitcoin day using so many ways and if you keep this currency for the future then it is a good way to make money from money and those who have held bitcoin now value their money increasing day by day.

Do you really believe that Bitcoin can reach 20 thousand IMMEDIATELY? No, man, we all want it but it will not happen so fast. let us wait for a little bit.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
May 18, 2018, 10:29:51 AM
So far we aren't sure of what will happen at the end of this month, next months even this year or next year. We aren't able to be content of what the present condition of the market because we all know that it always experience change. Now it is in good price but the problem just a moment it goes down. This is the problem that we face in this crypto world. To make more profit you should ready to enter much bigger world of investment to have enough profit incase you did not succeed at one still you wait got another result. Be patient and learn from the past.
Activity: 210
dApps Development Automation Platform
May 18, 2018, 09:55:33 AM
Cryptocurrencies serves a purpose, it's a project that provides different services to users. But the trend today tends to use crypto's as investment.

It's value rises for a while due to demand and but eventually fails because it's less used for its function.
Activity: 112
May 18, 2018, 09:48:18 AM
Still we are early adptors of the system, cryptos effect to the world economy will increase everyday, governments and banks will callobrate with blockchain techonology as well.
the cause is because cryptocurrency is actually much liked and needed by people. they still believe in cryptocurrency for their investment

Most likely crypto will become more profitable in long term but still need to assess every year the cryptocurrency invested to evaluate if still need to continue.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
May 18, 2018, 09:36:16 AM
Still we are early adptors of the system, cryptos effect to the world economy will increase everyday, governments and banks will callobrate with blockchain techonology as well.
the cause is because cryptocurrency is actually much liked and needed by people. they still believe in cryptocurrency for their investment
Pages:
Jump to: