Pages:
Author

Topic: How will crypto go long term? - page 34. (Read 3705 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 01:26:23 PM
Diversification is of the utmost importance when investing in the crypto space. A well-balanced portfolio mitigates your risk, but it also limits your total gains. When you want to play it all-or-nothing, going with only one small cryptocurrency can make you rich, but the chances are bigger that you’ll have to sell at a loss or even lose it all.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
May 08, 2018, 12:41:42 PM
I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?

Cryptocurrency will be good for long term investment because of the different people in the market who are investing a huge amount of coins and it makes the volume of cryptocurrency to grow even more so we can secure that bitcoins do really have a bright future.

Having the support of a lot of people are not enough if that certain digital currency is not being developed based on what is its function and purpose. A lot of people are using other digital currencies especially the feature that Bitcoin don't have, well that is the reason why they are called altcoin, short for an alternative currency for Bitcoin.
Activity: 545
Merit: 10
May 08, 2018, 12:26:17 PM
In this regard, everyone has a different opinion, as in relation to everything in this world. Today we can only say with certainty that the influx of people is very strong now...
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
May 08, 2018, 10:14:31 AM
Once a crypto is being listed in various cryptomarkets, then it is already starting its journey in the cryptoworld whether or not this coin will exists in the long run or it will just fade away. But as long as their is a demand for it, then it will surely exists longer.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 08, 2018, 09:21:54 AM
I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?

Cryptocurrency will be good for long term investment because of the different people in the market who are investing a huge amount of coins and it makes the volume of cryptocurrency to grow even more so we can secure that bitcoins do really have a bright future.
Activity: 53
May 08, 2018, 08:55:40 AM
Agree totally. Saying negative things and bad mouthing the coin your invested in is not going to get you coin to pump in fact it's more then likely going to do the opposite. Your not doing your self any favors talking badly about coins you have invested in and if your not in a coin then it doesn't concern you anyway. I'm so sick of negativity amount the crypto community

I don't see anyone talking negatively about crypto in this thread. We are talking about regulations and the ability to trading.

We have joined crypto in its infancy. Right now, anyone can get in, the good and the bad. It's the bad that give forces governments and other organizations to impose restrictions to protect the ones that cannot protect themselves, i.e. the masses of people getting scammed everyday because they have no idea what they should be doing. Also, the banks are losing money. At the moment, this money is not a very big deal, as many in this market have their sights set on buying a car, or spending it on "hookers and blow". I guess that money goes back into the economy, one way or the other, and the silly ones are left with less than they had before.

But, when the smart start building a quick exit retirment, and have to funds from their earnings to retire quietly into the night, the banks and governments lose out. When that is greater than what people are putting into their low yield savings and retirements, the banks and government will be forced to do something. When no one is trading Apple stocks, or Amazon, and those companies start failing, the government will have to do something. And, all it takes is one or two billionaires with power to force the banks and governments hand to start.

Then what? Thats is what I see here. I am not being negative, I'm being realistic. I am old enough to have seen this happen over and over again. The rich will continue to get richer, and the poor stay poor. I believe this is the day to make yourself rich so that when the reckoning occurs, we have already become the richer ones, and can continue doing what we do without worry about being an "accredited investor", or we have already cashed out and are living our retirement.
Activity: 448
May 08, 2018, 05:50:29 AM
Agree totally. Saying negative things and bad mouthing the coin your invested in is not going to get you coin to pump in fact it's more then likely going to do the opposite. Your not doing your self any favors talking badly about coins you have invested in and if your not in a coin then it doesn't concern you anyway. I'm so sick of negativity amount the crypto community
Activity: 210
May 08, 2018, 05:46:53 AM
You understand the importance of crypto currencies and their future. The way technology is evolving and the demand of speed is increasing, definitely future lies in bitcoin and altcoins. I also believe countries would be launching their own coins too.
Cryptos are bubbles in my opinion and it is not a bad thing actually it is a good thing because the fluctuation and the up rise of the value is what gives us high profit so we can have a good profit in this investment. Other investments has little rate compared to cryptocurrency which is a high rate and a fast way of gaining profit if you know when to buy. Crypto investment is definitely a long term investment because you need to wait for its value to go up and then sell it.
Activity: 5
May 07, 2018, 04:45:22 PM
The market has been a bloodbath over the last few months, following an incredible, yet unsustainable, growth in the months before. HODLing has been tough going, and given the current market valuations, a lot of investors have given up and taken their losses.
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
May 07, 2018, 01:08:36 PM
Crypto already is long term and always will be until it dies off. I think that many people are just following the wave of buying bitcoin, when it crashes they will just panic sell, allowing for big investors to make more money.
Activity: 334
Merit: 102
May 07, 2018, 12:12:29 PM

I think it will go long term if the demand increases because when the demand increases cryptocurrencies is supposed to give supply for that demand.
copper member
Activity: 168
May 07, 2018, 11:47:42 AM
The bitcoin market will rise and the trading will increase if the market is open for everyone.
Activity: 224
May 06, 2018, 03:10:03 PM
You understand the importance of crypto currencies and their future. The way technology is evolving and the demand of speed is increasing, definitely future lies in bitcoin and altcoins. I also believe countries would be launching their own coins too.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
May 06, 2018, 10:05:52 AM
Bitcoin is most growing currency and it will go long for the future now a days bitcoin is using for so many ways and if you keep this currency for the future then it is a good way to make money from money and those who have holded bitcoin now the value of their money is rising day by day. Now bitcoin prices is rising and it will hit 20k soon and now the long term investment is good for crypto user.
The long term is certain, but the period between then is what the whole category of whales are going to be making use of to hold a better position in the market. It is funny though how a lot of people panic unnecessarily to give them this chance, when they should obviously be standing their ground, holding their position and waiting for that long term. However, we all know that there would always be greedy people in the market and whales will always take advantage of that.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 639
May 06, 2018, 07:45:08 AM

I think that the big fish(banks,corporations,big crypto whales) will always need small fish like us,so they could increase their profits by manipulating the markets.All the newbies,who invested their small savings into crypto just don`t know how to trade and they just follow the crowd.When the prices crash,they just start panic selling and the "big fish" make big profits.I assume that 1 of every 100 traders/investors,can succeed and become a "qualified investor",like you said.All the other 99 just fail.The market just produces more inequality.
Obviously, without the small fishes, most especially the ones that really do not know much about how to trade the market, they will always utilize that opportunity to make more as that is exactly what we are seeing now anyway. Those who panic today are going to regret it tomorrow obviously and as long as they keep selling at loss to these big players, they will keep doing their thing until the market keeps getting stronger and increasing in value to their own gain in the long term.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
May 06, 2018, 06:30:35 AM
Crypto currency is the currency of the future that its technology is designed to survive the shocks so that it can survive under any circumstances. therefore, I personally feel optimistic if the crypto currency will still show its existence in a long time. as long as people still adopt it and operate it.
Yes. Looking at how far we have come from where we started and looking at how far we will go and more of the potentials benefits we will stand to gain as a result of the growth and development of the cryptocurrency world, I would say it is long term already as well.

The dying off however is not something I would see coming as I believe this would end up being an established market just like the stock market and in its own way keep bringing good opportunities to those that want to tap from this world.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
May 04, 2018, 10:09:48 PM
Crypto currency is the currency of the future that its technology is designed to survive the shocks so that it can survive under any circumstances. therefore, I personally feel optimistic if the crypto currency will still show its existence in a long time. as long as people still adopt it and operate it.
Activity: 448
Lets Go Adab
May 04, 2018, 09:54:33 PM

Cryptocurrency will go for long term due to the drastic changes of prices in the market or volatility, the volatile market is occuring because of FUD and different news or articles that are being read by the community and it affects them either on negative or positive way.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
May 04, 2018, 09:47:38 PM
I'm not sure that banks will be able to use crypto for their own purposes. Now the level of confidence in banks is very low, everyone is afraid of a new round of financial crisis. Perhaps the arrival of large investors in crypto is inevitable, but it is not known how this will affect the market and the banking system as a whole.
Only those that are aware of the history and about the current conditions in the market are worried about the economy and a possible financial crisis, everyone else do not really care, it is incredible that such an important subject for people like it is their money and their economic well being is completely ignored by the masses if they really put attention to it bitcoin will have global adoption already.
Pages:
Jump to: