Pages:
Author

Topic: How will crypto go long term? - page 31. (Read 3705 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 09:01:26 AM
I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?
So easy to have crypto last for a long term . Just keep, collect and buying coins and exchange it if the value goes triple or even quadrople . Use the strategy upon using crytocurrency and be as wise as always because in a great opportunity is equivalent of a risky situation which people tried to be more safe of its earnings.Were glad to be here and be thankful always that's why we give value of crypto currency.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
May 18, 2018, 02:52:24 AM
Still we are early adptors of the system, cryptos effect to the world economy will increase everyday, governments and banks will callobrate with blockchain techonology as well.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 02:48:46 AM
Inasmuch people are still patronizing it,cryptocurrency will surely last.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
May 18, 2018, 12:01:31 AM
Bitcoin is a digital currency and it is more popular due blockchain techonology. Bitcoin is a big asset when you store it for long term the value will be increasing day by day. You can earn more money from bitcoin. There are so many false news and the value gets more fluctuated but still people are ready to invest in bitcoin for future. So surely the crypto will go for long term. Dont get panic about the current situation think about future.
Activity: 252
May 17, 2018, 11:58:28 PM
I think now, it's a bit risky to join (invest) in different cryptocurrencies on a long-term, because with such not really stable situation around cryptocurrencies, in general, it's hard to predict what will happen to them (I'm not talking about price). More and more I see arguments and thoughts about that government will create own cryptocurrency. And we can only guess what will happen to already exist cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
May 17, 2018, 11:39:40 PM
I think regulations would be good on cryptocurrency to eliminate fraud project and stop people from making waste ICO that scammed many investors. We all know that there will always be a big player around that would take advantage of the new ones, that's the fact.
cryptocurrency is filled with many . those with large funds can play the market. but now it's a bit hard to get it done. because of course the capital is also very large in need
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
May 17, 2018, 11:16:25 PM
I think regulations would be good on cryptocurrency to eliminate fraud project and stop people from making waste ICO that scammed many investors. We all know that there will always be a big player around that would take advantage of the new ones, that's the fact.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
May 17, 2018, 09:37:07 PM
As long as there are many coins circulating in the digital market , and the customer uses and continue investing and buying coins, then cryptos will go a long term , and cointinue to exist in the digital world as the digital currency.
Activity: 373
Merit: 100
May 17, 2018, 09:29:15 PM
Bitcoin will last long with its potential. Bitcoin has now been used as a good and profitable investment. Bitcoin will continue to be used because of the large number of requests from the public. So you do not have to worry about your investment. keep on with bitcoin for a few more years.
Activity: 434
May 17, 2018, 09:21:01 PM
I know it is very difficult to survive in the krypto currency competition, beginners like me are just a small fish among the big fish, the chance for survival is still there, I will use every means to survive, until I also grow to be as big as them.
Don't feel that you are left behind or ever think that you're just having in here. We are all have chances in here, only we have to strive hard and do our best. Crypto will surely stay us for long and we have to take chances on it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
May 17, 2018, 06:53:03 PM
The main factor that can make long term crypto is the number of users who continue to increase, if there is no user then it is certain that crypto can not survive, and of course to make users want to use crypto then have to get profit.
Activity: 649
Merit: 250
May 17, 2018, 05:47:48 PM
Well, in my opinion, crypto will go very good long term but the crux is to find the one that will go on long time. Honestly I don't know if it is Bitcoin or anything else. No one can predict the future and see what technology will bring to the table in the future.
Yes no one can predict what may gows for bitcoin or crypto for long term. The point is if you believes on the future you will hold for long term to aim for the good profit. So even we dont know the future I think crypto will exists long.
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
May 17, 2018, 03:58:41 PM
I think it look really nice to hold it for a long term. It won't exist probably in 10-20years, so if you like crypto - invest on it, it is really good investment.
Activity: 294
May 17, 2018, 03:12:18 PM
I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?
You can see that as soon as the bitcoin price reached $ 19800 at the end of 2017, at present the bitocind price is constantly decreasing and is adjusting at the $ 8000 mark. According to my analysis, long term price of bitcoin is in the bear market, so the market is in a down cycle. I believe you should not invest long term at this point the risk will be very high.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 02:02:29 PM
Bitcoin is a digital currency based on an increasingly popular blockchain technology. Lately bitcoin has become a topic that is often discussed among investors, entrepreneurs and traders. Simply put, bitcoin is a digital currency that is not controlled by a central authority such as a central bank or government. So no one controls the production centrally and the quantity of bitcoin is limited by the effort required to produce it.
Activity: 252
May 17, 2018, 01:47:47 PM
Well, in my opinion, crypto will go very good long term but the crux is to find the one that will go on long time. Honestly I don't know if it is Bitcoin or anything else. No one can predict the future and see what technology will bring to the table in the future.
Activity: 294
May 17, 2018, 01:41:36 PM
This totally depends on what coin you will choose, some are good to short term and trading, some are good only in the case of long hold.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
May 17, 2018, 07:49:20 AM
The market will soar wherever institutions decide to invest. People will be stunned at how fast it will go up. When that will happen. Anyone's guess. I have a feeling in the next few weeks.
the market will rise and most likely later crypto will continue. because people will increasingly believe in cryptocurrency and will continue
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
May 17, 2018, 07:46:32 AM

I guess they will not be called a big fish without the existence of small fish. The function of big fish would not be realized because we are the greatest contributor to their success. I believe they will allow us because they need us.
Cryptocurrency is a long term if a person invests in any cryptocurrency and hold it for a long time in order to let the price of the coin jumps and goes high so that he sell out the coin and earn profit from his investment. Cryptocurrency investment can be a short term investment if someone buy the coin and sell out after a short time with less profit. As a whole long term favors and investor gets what for what he is present in the market.
Cryptocurrency will go long if we go long by holding coins and do not sell it moreover to keep the coins for a market where the price of the holding coin is high which results in profit. It is something else and not a general and old tradition business but the crypto business and one should hold it till the high market and a maximum market to be more productive at the end.
Activity: 124
Merit: 2
May 17, 2018, 07:06:21 AM
At my opinion cryptocurrencies are very good for long term holding because looking back in past we can see how altcoins grows compared to nowadays and the will probably be more expensive in future.
I'm sure that the number of bitcoin users will continue to increase so that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve, as the number of users continues to increase while the stock never increases will make bitcoin prices skyrocket and this is what makes me optimistic with the future bitcoin.
This is what recently happened when bitcoin touched 20k dollars. Like you have already mentioned, whenever there is a huge embracing of any asset by people, its value increases. Now bitcoin is available in small amount so whenever there is even a little investment the impact is big one. Its growth rate increases tremendously. Bitcoin is the future of money and anyone who will invest here is destined to earn huge amounts.
Pages:
Jump to: