Pages:
Author

Topic: How will the Crypto market end in 2018? - page 17. (Read 3299 times)

copper member
Activity: 411
Merit: 1
The market has been bearish since the first quarter of 2018, however, from historical data the market will bounce back at the end of 2018 even though theres no going to be a lot of FOMO like we saw in 2017.Somehow, it is going to be a bit tricky this time because it is less likely of the market to have corrections early enough for the fact that some people will try to be smart to feel relaxed.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
It seems to me that now it is too early to talk about this. But I can also say what I think and hope to see growth and a very strong increase in the price of bitcoin by the end of this year. My faith is connected with the fact that all year round the crypto-currencies suffer very serious pressure.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I think the crypto will not end sooner, this is a transitional period and it's reasonable if the price is sufficiently correct
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
How will the Crypto market end in 2018? According to experts, the market is expected to explode in 2018. But I still find them gloomy today. How are your predictions?  Huh Huh Huh

Nothing is clear yet ... All are waiting for growth in late autumn or early winter. Many events are scheduled for this period. But I would not be surprised if everything falls even lower.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
It is true that it is gloomy right now, but I think it will really explode in the 3rd and 4th quarter of this year. But it is not going to explode at one time it will explode little by little and the greatest part will be I think in December. But this is just a mere prediction and no one still knows what will happen in the future of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 205
How will the Crypto market end in 2018? According to experts, the market is expected to explode in 2018. But I still find them gloomy today. How are your predictions?  Huh Huh Huh
Cryptocurrency world market will end up we high price this 2018. Even though it started this year with a dramatic fall but crypto started to increase its value.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
Cryptocurrencies in 2018 can still go the way of their use as a means of payment, for which they were created, and not a tool for investment. At the same time, the most popular digital currency - bitcoin - in the future can move new virtual money from the pedestal. Forecasts for the price of bitcoin vary - it is able to exceed the value of 20 thousand dollars, and fall to zero. Time will tell
We really can't tell what can happen, with the type of the market right now even experts also having difficulty to assess and analyze the future, it's between holders and panic sellers to dictate the future of this industry, as most or all of us still believing that same thing will happen last year, bitcoin
will reach anther new height and will grow strong.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 30
[REP] Augur
I believe that at the end of 2018 the situation of the end of 2017 will repeat. The whole market was at the bottom all year, so there is a lot of chances that the market will grow by the end of the year.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
Cryptocurrencies in 2018 can still go the way of their use as a means of payment, for which they were created, and not a tool for investment. At the same time, the most popular digital currency - bitcoin - in the future can move new virtual money from the pedestal. Forecasts for the price of bitcoin vary - it is able to exceed the value of 20 thousand dollars, and fall to zero. Time will tell
Activity: 192
I don’t see a very decent end, the market is bearish and looks like a gold mine with no one guarding it, means the prices are super low. You need to check out a few projects like Liven and Treon. The best part is ICOs are listing below the normal price they do.
Activity: 644
I believe that Bitcoin is best, because it takes a high and by 2025 he will take the Moon, purely my opinion, I do not call anyone to this opinion.
I am also very sure bitcoin is the best coin for now and for the future, because bitcoin has a high community and is very popular with investors, then chances are bitcoin will continue to occupy the highest peak of crypto.
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
Explosion to the North will be the outcome of all processes. Crypto is understimated by majority, but some smart and rich people started to pay their attention to it...
Activity: 103
I do not think that in 2018 something will change,I hope that in 2019 there will be a big increase in prices.
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
crypto market is a volatile space and no one can actually prediction the outcome of the market, If there is a lot of good news coming to crypto space and FOMO is created then the crypto market will increase rapidly by end of the year, but if we keep getting FUD, nothing much will happen, But we are hoping for the best.  
Activity: 154

For my prediction at the end of the year, crypto market will rise it's price triple than today's price. With the volatility of this year's price. For sure in the end of the year cryptocurrency will really a big break. The main thing is that there is a movement upwards and hope to return losses, and the rest for us will be decided by time and future events.
Activity: 598
I expect that there will be growth, but every day there is less chance that it will happen and we will get a profit
The market is unpredictable.There will be growth and down market for the whole year or they are explode easily. It is hard to predict what will happen in cryptomarket before year end because of volativity.
auy
Activity: 336
At the end of the year we are waiting for a huge increase, I'm sure of it. It will be the same as last winter.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
I expect that there will be growth, but every day there is less chance that it will happen and we will get a profit
Activity: 266
I also think that 2018 will be red and we will not see new highs. However, in 2017, few expected such frenzied growth at the end of the year. It's quite possible that on the emotions the market may explode again
Activity: 103
The crypto market might end in 2018 with the coins still struggling to get back to their feet. However, I do not think this would be the end of crypto yet, as next year seem to be very promising and if you are used to this kind of trends in the market, you would agree that the increase in prices when it finally comes will be massive.
Pages:
Jump to: