Pages:
Author

Topic: How will the Crypto market end in 2018? - page 19. (Read 3299 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
My optimism disappeared, I don't think there will be growth this year ...
Activity: 220
Merit: 8
How will the Crypto market end in 2018? According to experts, the market is expected to explode in 2018. But I still find them gloomy today. How are your predictions?  Huh Huh Huh
No Body can predicts the future correctly, but I still believe that the Cryptocurrency will be exists for very long time, and maybe next time will be launched perfection from it but not the subtitution
Activity: 168
I think that by the end of the year the market will show its best and show good growth
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Crypo market is getting bigger and stronger day by day, looking at the continuous increase in value, internantional recognition and acceptance for payment for transactions. It is indeed showing no sign of declining in 2018
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
How will the Crypto market end in 2018? According to experts, the market is expected to explode in 2018. But I still find them gloomy today. How are your predictions?  Huh Huh Huh
know what?better took off the expectation instead just live on whats the normal prices because beyond that failure you will only got

And besides the market is stable now,even if theres some dropping atleast theres a growth and not like the past months in which the market is drowning everyday or weeks
Activity: 182
I think the crypto market will be more fluctuate in near future, at the end of year all news should be favorable to crypto.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
Yes, most likely by the end of the year there will still be a negative attitude. But with the beginning of 2019, we hope that in relation to the crypto-currency, positive changes will also come.
Activity: 99
We are on th half way of this year and it is early to talk about its price and hard  because market is so transient. But I have read different predictions about it but in general crypto experts assure that market will recover and yeah we can see how Bitcoin price grows. In my opinion It could be possible if not 20K but it will be much higher by the end of the year.
Activity: 165

I think if the current market is still very hot, but either by the end of 2018,
I hope the market will rise. so we will rise but we will have a little patience

Activity: 280
We still have 6 months to wait. But we are all hoping that it will be great at the end of this year. Lets all hope more great projects will come that investors will support and boom in the market.
Activity: 280
In 2018, we are unlikely to see a thoughtless investment of funds from people who have only joined the ranks of crypto-dependent ones. The price will be affected by applications and methods of restraining and encouraging the market from states. According to all forecasts, the capitalization of the market will increase significantly by the end of 2018, as more and more companies are eyeing this market, I very much hope for it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
I think that it will end very positively, the price will begin to grow in the autumn so that we will rise still we will have a little patience
Activity: 238
Current trends predict a large success for crypto-market. Most of all, for ETH and BTC. Their competition on the market develops market at all including altcoins.
Activity: 262
this time the market is still very hot, but either with its end of know 2018 I hope the market will go up and explode because at this time the big companies that cooperate in crypto and the coin investors are still loyal to the crypto
Activity: 168

if the crypto market will end in 2018 what will happen to the person who holds their altcoin and I am sure this is not possible because what I see crypto market is still in recovering and will be good at the end of 2018 because predicting the market price of crypto is very it is difficult then we are sure that by the end of 2018 all will be all good

Activity: 304
0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100
Many of us is believing that crypto market will boom by the end of this year and I'm one of them nothing is wrong if we believe that we can explode this year. If experts believe that market will explode so we also.
Activity: 336
With all indications cryptocurrency market will end on  a positive note this year.  The bull run hasn't started yet but when it does it doesn't take up to two or three months before it reach all time peak in price.  We might have something similar to what it was last year
I also think the same as you because the current market situation is not good and tend to down. but if I think this is one advantage because we can buy some bitcoin and altcoin with cheap price
Activity: 369
Merit: 106
I thought it would be the same late last year. the crypto market will experience a massive decline. and it is a wonderful opportunity to buy lots of coins at a low price
Activity: 196
With the current market situation it's likely we have something close to what crypto market looks like last year, since yesterday ETH and bitcoin started picking from dump and even on exchange people are not really willing to sell their ETH and if at all they want to sell it's expensive and that's an indication to imminent explosion so 2018 will end on a positive note
Activity: 106
i predict it will be bullish during the last quarter of the year just the same way 2017 ended.
Pages:
Jump to: