Pages:
Author

Topic: How will the Crypto market end in 2018? - page 21. (Read 3299 times)

Activity: 273
Merit: 10
I think there is no positive news... the market is unlikely to show rapid growth this year
Activity: 272
Merit: 12
Its very difficult to predict what will happen in crypto world by the end of 2018 but the fact remains I am optimistic about the crypto market and by the end of 2018, the whole crypto market would be healthy and we have green on all coins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
How will the Crypto market end in 2018? According to experts, the market is expected to explode in 2018. But I still find them gloomy today. How are your predictions?  Huh Huh Huh
Personally, I think that before the big growth which will be at the end of this year there will be a big fall, so you just have to wait and not sell your coins
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
At the moment, there are no factors that would talk about the explosion of cryptocurrency around the world.Most likely there will be definitely a new level in the development and adoption of cryptocurrency by people as something new,convenient and interesting by 2020.
I do not know, cryptocurrency is unpredictable, many things happen in the last few months since 2018 began, many people predict that this accident will only last for several months, but almost half of 2018, this will surely be full of red this year.
Activity: 364
The market is very in an unstable situation and a lot of negative news, but I think that by the end of this year it will definitely begin to grow and show new peaks.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
At the moment, there are no factors that would talk about the explosion of cryptocurrency around the world.Most likely there will be definitely a new level in the development and adoption of cryptocurrency by people as something new,convenient and interesting by 2020.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
in early 2018, when prices fell sharply, many said that this is a temporary phenomenon and since the end of spring 2018, prices will go up. indeed, prices have been rising for several months, but now the market is falling again, none of the experts expected this. no one knows how it will end.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
2018 will be the best year many investors are showing interest crypto market will continue, we are experiencing increase this year
Activity: 910
I think the crypto market will grow in 2018. Especially after June, I believe that the big rise will start.
Activity: 95
I think that in 2018 it will end with a big Bang and carry to chips of all Federal bans and laws to it. Cryptocurrency to combine their capital in order to live independently from anyone.
Activity: 181
How will the Crypto market end in 2018? According to experts, the market is expected to explode in 2018. But I still find them gloomy today. How are your predictions?  Huh Huh Huh

it's going to explode at the end of this year, it's still may, so don't worry a lot about what happen in the market, i'm sure that everything will getting better soon,the price of altcoins will reach the peak at the end of 2018
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
I also saw a lot of predictions, and they all said that this year would be a year of escalating cryptocurrency prices! But until today, the market is still in the doldrums! I began to feel confused and even wanted to give up many times!
It looks like the a little signal about another pump was appearing and as you can see the crypto has been getting a little rebound. But we still waiting for another good news and that can become the main reason to pump the cryptocurrency in the future. and i hope that will be happened asap.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I also saw a lot of predictions, and they all said that this year would be a year of escalating cryptocurrency prices! But until today, the market is still in the doldrums! I began to feel confused and even wanted to give up many times!
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hopefully, it will become more prosperous than 2017. Many speculations are saying that 2018 will double the price for bitcoin and ethereum and I am hoping that it will happen. If uptrend will start from september and it will continuously to grow up, it is possible that December 2018 will become bull run.
Activity: 140
By the end of '18 we would have seen a new all-time high in the price of BTC. In addition to that, we have an opportunity for another altcoin bull run as well. With that said I'm keeping an eye out for this project, the first arbitrage exchange. What are your thoughts?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-meet-the-people-making-crypto-mainstream-3085831
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
I think the crypto market will end in 2018 to be more users as others said this is the year for crypto. And the increase price will happen this year ends. No one knows actually what will happen to crypto market this year ends. So maybe we can see a changes this coming months on the price and improvement on it's platform.
Activity: 28
Verasity was recently at Genesis London to explore the biggest issues in Blockchain. Including research and development, industry regulation, economics, and real-world applications of Blockchain tech. There were at Genesis all day and then at the networking event afterwards. See More Details
Activity: 476
This year, you should not expect big profits or good interest. I think that this year it is worthwhile to buy promising coins that in 2019 it is profitable to sell them...
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
It will feel like gloom for most of 2018 because even in 2017 when Bitcoin and altcoin made huge gains, most of those gains were made on a small amount of days throughout the year. I believe a similar phenomena will occur in 2018 and most of the gains will come in a short time span either in the Summer here or later on in Winter.
Activity: 470
We are in a very important phase of crypto even when we do not feel like this can be true. Even though we have not seen a great recovery from the start of the year, this does not mean that VCs are not entering the market quietly and they are trying to accumulate as much as they can before a total explosion. On the other hand, we have lost a lot of people who gave up after they lost their precious investments. And we can not forget to mention the progress of blockchain-based networks built by big companies. At this moment, it is do or die. Crypto can soar to the moon or die in a matter of years. So what do I think about the end of this year? I think we will see a progress and we will have a great Christmas hopefully  Grin.
Pages:
Jump to: