Pages:
Author

Topic: How would we know which cryptocurrency would be Scam? - page 2. (Read 3117 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
In my opinion some of the category that coin not fraud is that coin with no premine just like Bitcoin, and that coin has strong team developer. With no premine that mean the team developer does not have chance to dump the price. That coin also should be has partnership with third party and has unique product that different with others coin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
I found out if I followed the project until I was late and I didn't get the token distribution on the distribution date.
in the current situation, I follow the promising projects and take them on a pencil. then I wait for the appearance on the stock exchange and the actions of the team, if the project shows success and there is a movement on the exchange on the coin begin to bring it into the portfolio.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
As of now there are 1500+ cryptocurrency exists in the world.
Many dead many rising and many has to come.
So how can i know the currency  ,where i am putting my money is not a part of scam?
Or is there any other way so we can check about respected crypto might be it'll work?

I try to look at the linkedin page of the project, if they are not on linkedin then I get very suspicious of the project because that is where you will see the links to all of the people that are working on the project. Another thing that you want to look at is the product that they are using to back up their coin, if it is not sustainable then do not invest in the coin
Activity: 1498
Merit: 133
if a project uses a unique idea and team has  very experienced people the project will not be scam
although there are exceptions
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I found out if I followed the project until I was late and I didn't get the token distribution on the distribution date.
Activity: 784
Its hard to select good coin between more than 2000 different coin and token in market. But i am always choose top 200 coin in market cap. Its because top 200 must be have good liquidity and having a lot investor
I guess if the top 200 coins still exist, there will be a scam. of course we have to choose the top 10 coin in the marketcap coin which is guaranteed its security because it becomes the favorite coin of investors. besides that we also need to choose other coins that are promising and profitable later.
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
Doubt everything. Suspect everything. Think every project is a scam. In that way, you will be careful on what you are joining. Research is your best way to find out if it is really a scam or not. I think that's how you spot a scam.
Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Well you will see if the project is scam is there no more updates about the project the roadmaps seems not promising the coin are continue to dump and the price is still low and the exchanger decide to delisting the coin all of that are the sign of scam coin.
All ICO projects are in the hardest stage and this helps us to identify good ICO projects and ICO Scam projects. I think the market is down so people do not have confidence in ICO projects anymore because the demand for investment this year is very low and the number of investors are leaving this market so much that the ICO is no longer new investment direction this year
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
Well you will see if the project is scam is there no more updates about the project the roadmaps seems not promising the coin are continue to dump and the price is still low and the exchanger decide to delisting the coin all of that are the sign of scam coin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
Its hard to determining some crypto become a scam crypto. If we want to safe our investment, better choosing top 100 coin in coinmarketcap. That coin have big market cap because many investor investing their money on that project and i am believe they already made a good research
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
Its hard to select good coin between more than 2000 different coin and token in market. But i am always choose top 200 coin in market cap. Its because top 200 must be have good liquidity and having a lot investor
Activity: 471
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
There is no crystal ball to determine or know which crytpo will be successful or turn scam. All you need to do is to do your homework on any coin you wana invest in and be sure it has a purpose or usecase that can be sustained for the foreseeable future before you invest your 1 cent.
Activity: 242
Merit: 12
basically no crypto is a scam. unless the crypto project that is being developed is possible for a scam after deceiving investors with an offer of big profits.
for example such as the "online jury" project which was won by sylon last year, but the developers only deceived the ICO participants and bounty participants online only, and now the developers release JOT tokens at high prices to take advantage personally.
Activity: 406
Many projects are struggling and some of them fail. The success of a project depends many on their leaders and the development team behind. If you want your investment to be safe always follow up on the development progress, how active the team is.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
As of now there are 1500+ cryptocurrency exists in the world.
Many dead many rising and many has to come.
So how can i know the currency  ,where i am putting my money is not a part of scam?
Or is there any other way so we can check about respected crypto might be it'll work?
It would be hard to determine. Usually, a project is becoming officically a scam in the middle of the project's progress whereas some investors have already invested. One may only make assumption by checking the project's background particularly with the credibility of the team behind it. But majority of the projects still are not scam and there are only few based on my experiences so it should not be a reason on not to invest if you are aiming for profit.
Activity: 154
It is impossible to say for sure which project will be successful and which one will be fraudulent. In any case, you need to carefully select any selected project. Before you start investing, make sure you have a good project concept, qualified developers with a good reputation, useful technologies and detailed strategies for further development.
Activity: 280
www.becent.com
In the current realities of the market, you need to work very carefully and carefully to avoid deception and the loss of your money. In any case, you need to conduct a thorough study of the specific project. This includes information on developers, technologies, development strategies and objective ratings.
Activity: 686
There are a couple of ways to help you determine this but you would have to be willing to do a lot of research to be able to know which of the coins are worth putting your money into.
Good icos always have a good product to offer, a product that is going to be able to last for years and sustain the coin for a long time
You might want to look into the social media profiles fo the creators to make sure that they are actually legit
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
This information could be got from participants of the project or from experts who are interested to say the truth. Other variants are not reliable and cool.
Activity: 141
From my point of view it coould not be found as soon as possible because the time is the most singificant characteristic that could open all minuses of the coin and its being a scam.
Pages:
Jump to: