Pages:
Author

Topic: How would we know which cryptocurrency would be Scam? - page 6. (Read 3117 times)

Activity: 487
Merit: 10
As of now there are 1500+ cryptocurrency exists in the world.
Many dead many rising and many has to come.
So how can i know the currency  ,where i am putting my money is not a part of scam?
Or is there any other way so we can check about respected crypto might be it'll work?

I will assume you mean participating in Icos. The first thing I do is to Google the project and check for reviews from popular review websites like icobench and ico drops. Next is I check the team profiles on LinkedIn and business addresses. This helps me confirm authenticity of projects
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Who knows...  Lots of scams that you don't even know the real 4rm d scam.  I don't think anyone can easily know the which crypto is scam
There are so many people who are busy in dealing with the things which are related to that of the crypto currencies and that not all of them know this thing that whether they are dealing with the right person or not and that whether or not they will be able to end up making some good earning.

However, you need to stay alert and that you need to keep on looking at the things which are happening around you in order to avoid any kind of loss.
It is difficult to know which cryptocurrency is scam but it is easy to avoid such scams. Never invest in anonymous crypto which is not listed with exchange and always invest in authentic and reliable coins like bitcoin, Ethereum, litecoin, ripple and monero etc. these are the top currencies of the world and most people are investing in these currencies.
Activity: 19
Between the whitepaper, team background, roadmap, and progress I think you should be able to tell which teams truly care about their currency and making it useful for use. If you can see that progress is being made at the same rate it is promised in the roadmap or whitepaper, that is a good sign. You can also try to talk to the team through different methods such as on this forum or in their Telegram and see if they are honest and responsive.
Activity: 159
I don't know how but I know where to find the guides Cheesy Here's an interesting piece of information from masterthecrypto. And from investopedia as well.

Activity: 154
As of now there are 1500+ cryptocurrency exists in the world.
Many dead many rising and many has to come.
So how can i know the currency  ,where i am putting my money is not a part of scam?
Or is there any other way so we can check about respected crypto might be it'll work?

It is very hard to identify which ICO is legitimate and which is fake or scam. At first look of the project you can say that it is legit but as the time goes by you’ll be surprised that suddenly the project turns out scam. Sometimes because they did not able to reach the desired soft cap and hard cap. Lack of good project plan and lack of experience managers to do the job. Sometimes they are not ready well equipped with the proper knowledge of the project they are in to.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
It so hard to find which cryptocurrency is Scam, but for me if the crypto have many discount gave and give-away that's sign of Scam. For you not to be Scam, I think you should search about the crypo you want to invest or you should just invest in the Top10 crypto in the world.

But all Top crypto were also projects, and used the ICO. So many projects that launched now can become top in a year or two. I belive in projects that appers now. I think that projects like Romad, Teluria, Scyf chain, Menlo.one and other become good investment.
Activity: 819
Merit: 251
Me as a small time investor I can say that the ICO or cryptocurrency that I will invest is a scam by checking their whitepaper if some or many of it just copy paste in some websites or some ICO I can barely knew that ICO is just a scam. And also by seeing their partners confirming it to them.
Activity: 25
It so hard to find which cryptocurrency is Scam, but for me if the crypto have many discount gave and give-away that's sign of Scam. For you not to be Scam, I think you should search about the crypo you want to invest or you should just invest in the Top10 crypto in the world.
Activity: 49
Well it is a real problem these scammers trying to steal from the little money new investors have. If it weren't for these scammers, crypto would've been more and more acknowledged by the world.
Activity: 224
Make efficient research on any potential ICO you wish to invest in.
There are so many projects with no long-term commitments.
You want integrity and expertise in the team, also their customer support service shout be effective and attend to your enquiries.
The working product should aim to solve a relevant problem.

With all this things you need carefully and very long study the project or a little rely on luck. Study and observation of the project will take a very long time.  I am sure that a lot of us don't want to do it and complain that can not find good project. Isn't it? I become study projects during for a long time, I think only this way is right for making profits. Now I think Romad, Eloncity and Menlo.one are best for investments.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
Who knows...  Lots of scams that you don't even know the real 4rm d scam.  I don't think anyone can easily know the which crypto is scam
There are so many people who are busy in dealing with the things which are related to that of the crypto currencies and that not all of them know this thing that whether they are dealing with the right person or not and that whether or not they will be able to end up making some good earning.

However, you need to stay alert and that you need to keep on looking at the things which are happening around you in order to avoid any kind of loss.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Make efficient research on any potential ICO you wish to invest in.
There are so many projects with no long-term commitments.
You want integrity and expertise in the team, also their customer support service shout be effective and attend to your enquiries.
The working product should aim to solve a relevant problem.
Activity: 115
I think no one can give you perfect answer for this question, Because who knows that particular persons who are behind that project got what type of idea in their mind? It applies to any business not only to cryptocurrency. but we know normally all businessmen are not thieves. you can reduce the risk a lot by doing your own research in depth. checking whitepaper. the team. if you can decide the best way is to know how the crypto experts think of that project. because they know better than about the subject, Experience is so valuable. they got it.  

It's really difficult to know that the bounty campaign we are participating or the ICOs project we are investing is a scammed because reading bounty campaign platform of some projects are more interesting and encouraging to invest.
copper member
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
I think no one can give you perfect answer for this question, Because who knows that particular persons who are behind that project got what type of idea in their mind? It applies to any business not only to cryptocurrency. but we know normally all businessmen are not thieves. you can reduce the risk a lot by doing your own research in depth. checking whitepaper. the team. if you can decide the best way is to know how the crypto experts think of that project. because they know better than about the subject, Experience is so valuable. they got it.  
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
There are lot of new coins that has promising features and could become the next big thing bad sadly due to the volume of coins and mostly of it are shitcoins they get overlooked by possible investors. The only way to know where to properly invest your money is to know if that crypto currency is hype, has a good team of devs, has many physical source of income, and has a real CEO.
Activity: 196

i think those crypto currency are the currency which loose their volume and they turn to be scam, and i think the coins who are not be mined is they will be turning to me scam in the long run. Much better to choose well know coins to make your investment safe or lessen the risk.
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
The best thing to do to check whether a crypto is a scam or not is through research. If you are not so sure of the crypto you are trying to invest just because you just heard it from friends that it is a good crypto, then think twice. If the team is that is behind it is unreachable or unresponsive too, then it can be a symptom of a scam crypto.
I do not think that there is any mechanism or way through which we can know about an ICO that either it is a scam or not, but i think that studying the white paper of the ICO and about the project from there we can get some information about such ICOs, but still an expert person can give you a good suggestion about it.
Activity: 56
They are lots of indicators which helps you to understand. They are several schemes, google it. I fascinated about this project - https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a What is you thoughts?? Huh
copper member
Activity: 252
ALWAYS SEE WHAT BEHIND ICO ALWAYS SEE IF THE CRYPTO YOU WISH TO PURCHASE EXISTS A PURPOSE IF IT WAS WELL ACCEPTED BY THE COMMUNITY SEE YOUR PARTNERSHIPS BECAUSE IF THEY ARE NOT ACTIVE WELL PROBABLY BEYOND A CURRENCY BECOMES SCAM TYPE
Pages:
Jump to: