Pages:
Author

Topic: How would we know which cryptocurrency would be Scam? - page 4. (Read 3117 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
The airdrop / project feature is prone to scam:

1. They provide the conditions to send some eth to their address to get a token (This is clear, why do I have to pay for the dropdrop?)
2. When filling out the form, you are asked to fill in the private key (It is very clear a scam, because if they know your private key, you can "your wallet balance is sold out)
3. The website is suspicious / suspected of phishing (they usually ask you to fill in the data "private" on their phishing web)

Hopefully it can be a lesson for all of us, to always be careful "in following the airdrop Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
developers will be key in determining whether the crypto will produce or not to invest. the professional development team will give a good result for the crypto will be invested. but it will apply also to the contrary. many cryptos left by a team of developers and this became crypto junk and are not able to compete to be a scam. Moreover, these fields are increasingly producing then will be more reasonable if the scam is also more and more.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
First, you can look at the project site and you can immediately understand if there are shortcomings , links are not loaded , well , or the idea of the project is what makes you laugh it is SCAM.
Activity: 504
Merit: 5
As of now there are 1500+ cryptocurrency exists in the world.
Many dead many rising and many has to come.
So how can i know the currency  ,where i am putting my money is not a part of scam?
Or is there any other way so we can check about respected crypto might be it'll work?
Doing research and asking questions to know about those coins that are profitable to invest on is a very good step. Most of the scam project do not have a good whitepaper work, they are always secretive about the development of the project, though they are active in terms of communication in most cases. Most of the scam project has no any form of product or utility surrounding the project concept, all they care about is the fund aspect.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Am KOFIY!
It is very hard to know but there are still some signals that one needs to look for. First, how responsive and lively is there telegram group is, you also need to scrutinize the biography of the project team , these and more will indicate if a project is real or scam.
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 2
It isn't too difficult to spot fake projects as well as shady and scam looking projects. Firstly, the team may never be present to answer questions regarding the project, they sometimes opt to conceal their real identities and that alone is a red flag. Secondly, there isn't any form of product or utility surrounding the project concept, it doesn't solve any real case whatsoever. Thirdly, offering too many tokens is also a turn off. Incoherent Roadmaps and future plans is another issue. Once you can spot all of this, there is a great chance that such a project may be scams.
Activity: 518
As of now there are 1500+ cryptocurrency exists in the world.
Many dead many rising and many has to come.
So how can i know the currency  ,where i am putting my money is not a part of scam?
Or is there any other way so we can check about respected crypto might be it'll work?

There is no  one way that suits all as all of the projects show their indicators in different ways. The best part would just be to research, by researching you will always stumble upon something that helps you to decide whether or not a project is a scam and that is the best way to get your information. Also the kind of team members behind the coin will tell you a lot about it
Activity: 368
There are some red flags to avoid. If a project offers a fixed amount of "guaranteed" profit I'd say it's very likely a scam.
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
For me cryptocurrency or a ICO is a scam if they were not work for their whitepaper and people updates on what's happening in their project and platform. These probably not a legit cryptocurrency or ICO if it passed my expectation. No one though really knows if a crypto or a ICO is a scam though so you must b e wise on this for me. A lot of research and observation for you not to be scammed but for me it is natural now if you got scammed in this industry, lol.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
even experienced investors and traders in some cases can not distinguish the scammers
Activity: 95
It is very difficult and probably close to impossible to be able to detect a scam project beforehand. However, there's really no scam cryptocurrency, coins with poor project planning only loses value with time. The best thing in this case is to do a lot of research and know the potentials of the coin you wanna invest in. But, In as much as a coin is listed on exchanges and is also tradable, then it's not a scam. Devaluation doesn't mean illegitimacy. If you talk about scam ICOs and bounties, I'll agree with that but not scam crypto.
Activity: 42
I think nitty gritty research is imperative to know the recently rising crypto writes that could have quite recently finished in double dealing. furthermore, a couple of activities is take a gander at the group that built up the crypto write that will be propelled on account of the accomplishment of the crypto to be propelled and something that can impact it is from the immense group that built up the crypto.
Activity: 81
Nothing will turn into a scam and this usually does not happen except what happened in past.
Activity: 28
 in my opinion it's still very difficult. because there are still so many ICOs now that have a good strategy to become a Scammer. if I think the most important point is to look at the ICO histories and the ICO ranking
Activity: 35
Telling that will be difficult to say and you do not what can turn into a scam.
Activity: 573
Merit: 1
there are so many scam projects, though its somehow difficult to detect them from the beginning. Some of those presenting themselves as project developers creating tokens, know very well that they are only out to scam people and disappear with their money. some actually sell the token during ICO but there after run away without paying for listing. so in my opinion, try to check the activities of the developing team, if they are too money conscious  run cos they may be scammers.
Activity: 63
You might lose money over the course of few years if you do not plan things properly.
Activity: 89
Everything is real and nothing is really a scam.
Activity: 90
In past few cryptos turned into the scams that is what is the reason for the lack of trust.
Activity: 420
I think what needs to be done is to deepen our knowledge of crypto. many people who originate invest without doing research on projects that turn out to be a scam. doing research on white papers and road maps is important so as not to make mistakes.
Pages:
Jump to: