Pages:
Author

Topic: How you can earn money from bitcointalk.org? - page 9. (Read 2685 times)

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578
I do both and I like it  Wink. Though I can earn more from trading or other sources of income still there's no harm getting extra pennies from signature or bounty as long as you do your part and abides on the rules of the forum.

I'd love getting more satoshis as well as knowing/learning the revolution started by Satoshi.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
Paldo.io 🤖
Nowadays many people think this forum is a source of income, I don't know why they think like this. This is forum to discuss about bitcoin, not for work! If you want to get money, focus on 1 skills what you good or like... And apply on freelance site. Actually you can earn more money by that's job.

Bounty campaign is not worth it, only wasting your time with worthless coins, avoid it.

Keep in mind, signature campaign is only a bonus from your dedication to forum... similar like people give merit (bonus) on a high quality post.

I don't think there's something necessarily wrong with gaining some income from Bitcointalk. I mean, both of us are in signature campaigns, aren't we?

The problem just arises when people come here solely for the money, even when they don't know crap about the Bitcoin, which is the main niche of the forum they're trying to earn in. Those kinds of people end up just spamming to gain post count and activity, effectively decreasing the quality of conversations here in Bitcointalk. Thank God for the merit system, though.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1156
Nowadays many people think this forum is a source of income, I don't know why they think like this. This is forum to discuss about bitcoin, not for work! If you want to get money, focus on 1 skills what you good or like... And apply on freelance site. Actually you can earn more money by that's job.

Bounty campaign is not worth it, only wasting your time with worthless coins, avoid it.

Keep in mind, signature campaign is only a bonus from your dedication to forum... similar like people give merit (bonus) on a high quality post.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 264
I think most of the people who are joining this forum every day want to make money from this forum. But not many people know how to make money from this forum.  Maybe I don't know everything either. Yet I am sharing here what I know.

Ways to make money:
1. To participate in a signature campaign.
2. To participate in a bounty campaign.
3. Win a contest.
4. By selling your service.

Signature campaign:
You can earn money weekly by participating in the signature campaign. However, most signature campaigns do not accept low rank profile. That's why you need to rank up your profile. If you want to rank up the profile, you have to earn merit.
You can visit the following thread to know more about this....
Merit & new rank requirements

Bounty campaign:
You can earn some money by participating in the bounty campaign. But for this you have to be very patient. Because after a bounty campaign for a certain period of time, the payment is too late and low. Some campaigns will not pay you. But for a low rank profile, bounty can be a good way to make money.
You can visit the following thread to know more about this...
Bounties (Altcoins)

Win a contest:
There are different types of contest campaigns at different times in the forum. You can earn money by taking part in all these contests. I am sharing such a thread here.
Roobet.com | Art Contest - $5000 Prizepool up for grabs! Ends August 31st
But you must be qualified for this.

By selling your service:
You can earn money by selling your various services.
You can visit the following thread to know more about this.
Marketplace

If i am wrong, i am open for correction.
Pages:
Jump to: