Pages:
Author

Topic: How you choose projects for investment - page 13. (Read 2409 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
October 09, 2021, 05:48:31 AM
I choose depends on what kind of project and their goal and their solution, I also consider the uniqueness of the project since if you tried to look at some projects, some projects are just copying existing project but in reality they have the same use it's much better to invest to a unique but solid project since with that project you will be able to earn really good profit.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
October 09, 2021, 05:40:12 AM
I would read the whitepaper before investing into a new cryptocurrency to me. Because I wouldn't get any certain information about the project otherwise. I never make investments according to only someone's opinions. This is the biggest thing that can mislead people about their investments. The team behind the project and whether it is solving a real-world problem are the other things that I care about the most.
That's right, don't invest according to other people's opinions. We need to understand the project, how it will work and what problems it will solve. Besides reading the white paper, I also regularly check the project's roadmap, if everything works according to the roadmap and ensure the right goals, my feeling towards that project will be better.
Activity: 547
Merit: 110
October 09, 2021, 12:31:10 AM
I totally agree with the 4 points you have explained.
Of course, before we invest, we must know in detail who the people behind the project are, whether that person has a good or bad track record,
how strong is their community in promoting to everyone, what projects have they developed and also whether their project has a low cost
and most importantly environmentally friendly.
very important for those of us who want to invest reading their whitepaper. what will they do and
whether their targets in the development of the project have been achieved or not.
Currently, there are many projects that make their roadmap designs well and extraordinary, but they are not achieved and the projects they make fail.
most importantly of all, we must be careful before investing, we must do more in-depth research before investing.
Research, caution, and knowledge are very important before making an investment.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon
October 08, 2021, 06:37:32 PM
Yes, the team is a very important thing to consider whenever you want to select a project or coin to invest in. The team is like the foundation of whatever that is being done, and if the team is not good then the project is unlikely to succeed.

Though it’s not a must that is going to be a very popular team like you have just said, but as long as you're able to prove that they are legit and you are able to see their past work or portfolio that proves how good that they can be and  you have seen their social media profiles, then I believe they are good enough. Then as for you considering only a project that has over 100,000 followers, you should as well remember that every project has to start from the step one. So you see that there will be a time when they would have up to that much followers, unless you don’t like considering new projects and only prefer game for the old ones or the ones that are already built.

Yes ..because after all the team is a determining factor for success of a crypto project, apart from the product it owns. and it is through this team that we can find out where this project will take us. because the better team you have, the bigger it will be to get easy trust for investors

The team matters only if they are well-known developers and already have achievements in the field of cryptocurrencies. If, for example, you see me as part of the team, then this will not give you additional information when evaluating the project. And it's quite another thing if we see Gavin Hood, who previously worked in the Ethereum team, as part of the Polkadot team, then we can safely invest in such a project.
Activity: 756
Merit: 17
October 08, 2021, 04:58:09 PM
I would read the whitepaper before investing into a new cryptocurrency to me. Because I wouldn't get any certain information about the project otherwise. I never make investments according to only someone's opinions. This is the biggest thing that can mislead people about their investments. The team behind the project and whether it is solving a real-world problem are the other things that I care about the most.
Activity: 609
Merit: 10
Artemis
October 08, 2021, 04:53:41 PM
Yes, the team is a very important thing to consider whenever you want to select a project or coin to invest in. The team is like the foundation of whatever that is being done, and if the team is not good then the project is unlikely to succeed.

Though it’s not a must that is going to be a very popular team like you have just said, but as long as you're able to prove that they are legit and you are able to see their past work or portfolio that proves how good that they can be and  you have seen their social media profiles, then I believe they are good enough. Then as for you considering only a project that has over 100,000 followers, you should as well remember that every project has to start from the step one. So you see that there will be a time when they would have up to that much followers, unless you don’t like considering new projects and only prefer game for the old ones or the ones that are already built.

Yes ..because after all the team is a determining factor for success of a crypto project, apart from the product it owns. and it is through this team that we can find out where this project will take us. because the better team you have, the bigger it will be to get easy trust for investors
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
October 08, 2021, 04:46:22 PM
Since I am a long term investor I would usually go with Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a good choice for me to invest in at this time and I am very sure of it to grow in future and increase in price. I am always not so sure about alternative coins except the top coins on the list such as Ethereum , and the rest of them.

But, when I see coins and I feel that they are very good and has a potential to be big in future, then I do consider them and I invest in them. Some coins that are alternative coins which I have considered and invested in areStella, Polygon, and Tron. Then in the past I have gone to invest in NEO and Litecoin as well, Which I happened to sell us some points. I also hold Ethereum right now.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
October 08, 2021, 04:14:10 PM

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
October 08, 2021, 02:41:41 PM
I always choose an active community, the dev teams should always be in their social media platform so whenever there are some questions or queries of their investors they can easily answer them. I am also looking for valid identity of the project team, this is important for you to make sure that the project is legit. You should also look for the long-term plan of the project and that is the most important.

Projects do not always represent their team, but this does not mean that the project may have any fraudulent inclinations. We know projects that have become very successful at the same time, without advertising their team. But we also know projects in which the team was visible and communicated with the community, and then a seemingly successful project turned out to be a scam. Therefore, as an option, it is worth paying attention to this, but this factor is not critical when considering projects.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
October 08, 2021, 11:48:39 AM
Team members is only one facet to look at but we have seen a lot of projects here with solid team and yet, they still ended up bad.
What I have seen here is that if the project has already working use case with many users on board.
Not because they were asked to install the app or service because of some rewards, but actually using it in their daily life.
If there are active users, the platform can sustain its presence in the market. But if only selected few can benefit from it, would be hard to maintain such platform.
Team members is the least important part if you ask me, I have zero clue who started uniswap, maybe it is known and they became famous but I still have zero idea, don't know even a single member of uniswap team, and the only person I know regarding ETH is vitalik, nobody else, and BNB is just CZ, let's look at others that are big, no idea who the members on ADA team are, or Doge, or SOL and so forth neither.

I did not checked any of that and yet they became big, are they as famous as vitalik and satoshi? They are probably not since I am here every day and still don't know who they are, which means teams do not matter.

The intentions of the teams do matter though, if they are scammers then they will scam you, but if not then the talent matters but in the end coins only go up when the community makes it viral, ADA has been around for years and suddenly in the past few months it became big, all due to going viral. So it is not really that much of a big deal.
Activity: 854
Merit: 264
October 08, 2021, 05:46:42 AM
Choosing a project by considering the Team of the project as the first for me was in accordance with what I did. For me, the team that manages the project is very important to pay attention to because the success or failure of the project really depends on the hard work, honesty and openness of the team in developing the project.
Of course having a good team in the project is very important it is also worth paying attention to the fact that the command code is open. This allows us to understand the project and not just trust the developers who write the code.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 852
October 08, 2021, 05:34:43 AM
Choosing a project by considering the Team of the project as the first for me was in accordance with what I did. For me, the team that manages the project is very important to pay attention to because the success or failure of the project really depends on the hard work, honesty and openness of the team in developing the project.
Activity: 1829
Merit: 134
October 08, 2021, 03:01:28 AM
1. Team (most of the famous developers worked in google and facebook)
2. Strong community (more than 100k on Twitter and a very strong forum)
3. Own blockchain (develop their own structure with their own EVM and cross-chain)
4. Solving existing problems in cryptocurrency (high fees, transaction processing speed, scalability)

This is a very brief description. At the moment I am faced with the choice to add a few more such projects to myself. Share your knowledge.
It's already good step before choosing project to invest but i will advice some suggestion too.
-Partners, On the current market it was very important since most project out there was business-oriented so always make sure it's backed by some good VC or Partners
-Concept, Most project out there it's just an another copycat so it's good choice to seek some new concept and look for the long term potential too.
-Tokenomics, Transparent token circulation and funding allocation it's another important stuff to check before invest on any project

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 08, 2021, 02:42:07 AM
Better try to invest with launchpad coin listed on Binance only than participant with new ICO project . I stop for investing with ICO project and now waiting with launchpad coin on Binance.
ico's are old and only few projects conducts them today maybe because people have lost their trust in ico's while on the other hand binance is one of the top companies right now so they are careful on picking projects so that it wont affect the repuation that they already built .
 binance still warns about the risk of crypto investing  .

especially now with the trend of DeFi and NFT projects that are now doing IDO a lot.
after the ICO was abandoned by investors, now many investors are entering into new projects on IDO which are carried out on several platforms that have good reputations. and the results are enough to make many investors profit.
we have to believe and follow the trends that have changed. binance is one of the best platforms that is constantly upgrading development and making trends according to market needs. investors like this.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
October 08, 2021, 02:33:39 AM
Better try to invest with launchpad coin listed on Binance only than participant with new ICO project . I stop for investing with ICO project and now waiting with launchpad coin on Binance.
ico's are old and only few projects conducts them today maybe because people have lost their trust in ico's while on the other hand binance is one of the top companies right now so they are careful on picking projects so that it wont affect the repuation that they already built .
 binance still warns about the risk of crypto investing  .

right now many new project without clearly about road map when coin listing and open selling on the market. They only focus with how to make sold out on pre sale but after coin success sold not understand yet to list on bigger exchange market,
listing on bigger exchanges is not easy . there are projects that has a roadmap but still fails  .
 i think its all about the willingness and the trustworthiness of the project .
Activity: 2100
Merit: 309
October 08, 2021, 02:14:50 AM
Better try to invest with launchpad coin listed on Binance only than participant with new ICO project, right now many new project without clearly about road map when coin listing and open selling on the market. They only focus with how to make sold out on pre sale but after coin success sold not understand yet to list on bigger exchange market, I stop for investing with ICO project and now waiting with launchpad coin on Binance.
Activity: 634
Merit: 128
October 08, 2021, 02:12:18 AM
Hello!
I want to know how you choose projects for investment?
At the moment I'm focusing on the Near Protocol.
I bought it back in early April and don't miss the chance to mention it.
What did I focus on when choosing it for investment?

3. Own blockchain (develop their own structure with their own EVM and cross-chain)
4. Solving existing problems in cryptocurrency (high fees, transaction processing speed, scalability)

This is a very brief description. At the moment I am faced with the choice to add a few more such projects to myself. Share your knowledge.

If I were to choose a project that has maximum control by the project manager, the project manager is very influential on the investment project, and the most important thing in choosing a project for investment is the cohesiveness of the team in the project, because every investment project created must have a team. strong and the right goals or plans for the masses will come, every choose a good investment project we must see a good team for the success of the project
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
October 08, 2021, 01:31:29 AM
Most projects talk about solving a problem in the crypto sphere but in reality they do not do such. The point is that majority of the projects assume something as a problem while in reality it might not be one - they got their point and they sold their tokens to newbies and therefore they scammed some newbies off their previous bitcoins.

Hence even after going through all the above four point, one can come across a scam project or a to-be-failure project. The point is not to identify them to find the good one, but to avoid any such project and focus on already known methods of investment.

A project that actually solved problems is bitcoin. Period.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
October 07, 2021, 07:51:03 PM
-snip-

1. Projects can create a "fake" team with excellent academic achievements. Make sure to know that the person actually exists. On other hand, just because they worked in google or facebook doesn't mean they are going to create the best project.

2. Lol twitter followers can be bought. There are projects that are doing very good with small communities. Don't overlook those.

3. There can be good projects that are built over other networks.

4. This one is the most important one. We don't need new projects that has nothing new to offer.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
October 07, 2021, 07:44:18 PM
Hello!
I want to know how you choose projects for investment?
At the moment I'm focusing on the Near Protocol.
I bought it back in early April and don't miss the chance to mention it.
What did I focus on when choosing it for investment?

That's already a good factor to be considered. You can apply that to all projects. It's common for us to check those to give us a view of the project or coin if really serious and active. But the reality is, we don't have any assurance that even we saw projects like that, they are not expected to fall, rugpull, downtrend, or turned into scam soon.

That's where the part now of accepting the risks and rely on your luck that everything will be good in the long run.
Pages:
Jump to: