Pages:
Author

Topic: How you choose projects for investment - page 17. (Read 2409 times)

Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
October 04, 2021, 11:21:49 AM
OP didn't mention what kind of investment it is that the question is for and I think that should be known for proper response and guide because investment is in different ways. There are longtime, short time , direct trade. In the midst of longtime there is a longer or shorter time depending on target. So what your target of investment?

Do you want to hodl how long or you just want to short. Some fear trading like me so I prefer to hodl and investment should be on coins that are cheap but in exchange that are popular because of volume and volatility.
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
October 04, 2021, 11:17:27 AM
Always check the team and their progress and their social media channels and partnership with other projects, as you told main points before investing in any projects but always check project throughout before investment.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
October 04, 2021, 11:11:16 AM
1. Team (most of the famous developers worked in google and facebook)
2. Strong community (more than 100k on Twitter and a very strong forum)
3. Own blockchain (develop their own structure with their own EVM and cross-chain)
4. Solving existing problems in cryptocurrency (high fees, transaction processing speed, scalability)
I tend to agree with all of those stated above but it seems not all of them can give satisfaction in choosing a good project to invest in.  There are too many factors that we should be considered upon making decisions on putting investment.  Roadmap and Whitepaper must be important to read at the first glance of the project and followed by social media presence.

At the moment I'm focusing on the Near Protocol.
I don't know technically about this project but having short research it's a dApp which is it aims to offer scalability and stable fees.
On this matter, think about the competitor, this belongs to those factors that you must be considered before choosing an investment.  There are too many projects that already existed that aim to break the high fees and have fast transactions.

However, you can give it a shot if you want, but make sure that the amount that you invested is the amount that you can afford to lose.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
October 04, 2021, 10:54:49 AM
I think thats the important basics for finding a good project to invest in, and I must say that the Near Protocol is a promising one if we base on those criteria aside from Near Protocol there's a lot of good investment prospect out there that need to be discovered by doing such basics that why start it today.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
October 04, 2021, 10:35:58 AM
Hello!
I want to know how you choose projects for investment?
I bought it back in early April and don't miss the chance to mention it.
What did I focus on when choosing it for investment?

3. Own blockchain (develop their own structure with their own EVM and cross-chain)
4. Solving existing problems in cryptocurrency (high fees, transaction processing speed, scalability)

This is a very brief description. At the moment I am faced with the choice to add a few more such projects to myself. Share your knowledge.

I agree with these four points, but I think the benefits of a project must really be felt by the token holder or the user of the ecosystem, the roadmap must be clear and keep the promises made in the roadmap.
Activity: 680
Merit: 103
October 04, 2021, 09:57:38 AM
I know that it is very important to do research before investing in any project. I usually  investigate the idea and docs, also I overview the team members and check if any “whales” are going to invest in it. One more important thing is definitely a marketing campaign and social media. You should investigate if there is a big community and there are many people who trust it and want to invest.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 501
October 04, 2021, 09:50:43 AM

Already you said about this four important topic that is very important for checking before investment, always i search about project Team, about their Concept, their social activity, team active or not, what is their future plan, their partnership, supply etc.     
Activity: 486
Merit: 110
October 04, 2021, 06:03:52 AM
Hello!
I want to know how you choose projects for investment?
I bought it back in early April and don't miss the chance to mention it.
What did I focus on when choosing it for investment?

This is a very brief description. At the moment I am faced with the choice to add a few more such projects to myself. Share your knowledge.
Pages:
Jump to: