Pages:
Author

Topic: How you choose projects for investment - page 9. (Read 2409 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
October 21, 2021, 06:40:00 AM
Anyway, without mincing words, I congratulate you for a well job done. However, you still need to do more research on the proprietorship/partnership, project Team, Concept they bears, social activity, team active or inactive, as well as consideration for the future bofore diving further. To me personally success is sure

Activity: 199
Merit: 53
October 20, 2021, 08:11:57 PM
Hello!
I want to know how you choose projects for investment?
At the moment I'm focusing on the Near Protocol.
I bought it back in early April and don't miss the chance to mention it.
What did I focus on when choosing it for investment?

1. Team (most of the famous developers worked in google and facebook)
2. Strong community (more than 100k on Twitter and a very strong forum)
3. Own blockchain (develop their own structure with their own EVM and cross-chain)
4. Solving existing problems in cryptocurrency (high fees, transaction processing speed, scalability)

This is a very brief description. At the moment I am faced with the choice to add a few more such projects to myself. Share your knowledge.
However, owning a project with Blockchain itself is not a deal breaker for me. Why? Because you have some coins with their own blockchain like Vectorium, which is just an ordinary shitcoin with no value while you have tokens like Uniswap on the Ethereum blockchain, which has more value placed in its token.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
October 20, 2021, 07:59:16 PM
The easy thing I can do to see the project is read the whitepaper, then focus on their roadmap, if the roadmap is in accordance with current facts then I'm sure this is a real and promising project, and several times I've proven it and get big profits with simple analysis the.
You can't determine road map efficiency if you're looking at it for the first time and as well as the project has just been out at the beginning.

But look at the whitepaper, you'll get to have an idea if they're going to have a good project. Because it's going to be your first basis to tell if a project is good or not upon looking at it for the first time.
Activity: 644
Merit: 105
October 20, 2021, 07:25:57 PM
Researching whitepaper and website quality is first step to do before researching another indicator, but i dont agree to take review from ICO sites as one of the consideration, since many shilling and overhype as review there.
unfortunately now it will not be difficult to make a high-quality website and a high-quality whitepaper. So now the reputation in the market is probably more important. If a new team enters the market that no one knows them, but they have a "beautiful" project, I would be thoughtful.

Its not true, making high quaility wp and website needs more effort to scammed people, u would found indicator of bad projects if u research both well.
Scammers is always one step ahead no matter or how hard you do make out some research on a particular project.

Not really, show me any scam project that really have a great whitepaper and website, i doubt it. There must be some fishy thing would be appeared if it a scam one.
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
October 20, 2021, 06:48:29 PM
I will prefer to choose the new projects in the Binance Launchpad. Because mostly they will have a very high price after the launchpad and are listed on Binance and Tokocrypto.
Although the chance is very very small at least the coins commonly will have multiple times of rising up.
But of course, dyor again because it also still consists of risks.
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
October 20, 2021, 09:36:07 AM

It is necessary to check everything before investing. That price of the coin would continue to grow the coin must be in demand for a long time and the project must be useful. Now appear a projects that try to unify all blockchain ecosystems. Here you can read how they plan to do this https://pacificdefi.medium.com/pacific-defi-listing-on-pancakeswap-wednesday-september-17th-4pm-utc-8b95f42825fe

Cryptocurrency develops and became more simple and comfortable to use. More and more people use cryptocurrency. I think that in future blockchains will be connected.

It is good that appear projects that help to unify the existing blockchain system and to connect different blockchain. I think that such products and tools are necessary for people.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
October 19, 2021, 07:34:04 PM
Researching whitepaper and website quality is first step to do before researching another indicator, but i dont agree to take review from ICO sites as one of the consideration, since many shilling and overhype as review there.
unfortunately now it will not be difficult to make a high-quality website and a high-quality whitepaper. So now the reputation in the market is probably more important. If a new team enters the market that no one knows them, but they have a "beautiful" project, I would be thoughtful.

Its not true, making high quaility wp and website needs more effort to scammed people, u would found indicator of bad projects if u research both well.
Scammers is always one step ahead no matter or how hard you do make out some research on a particular project.Even myself considered to be experienced but still i do get fooled for a project
which is totally a scam which i could say that they would really be doing their best to make it look believable and does really have potential this is why you should really do your best
to make out some in-depth research not only doing it twice but as many as you can before you do make out some decision for you to invest on.
Activity: 644
Merit: 105
October 19, 2021, 07:26:11 PM

Activity: 2100
Merit: 309
October 19, 2021, 01:05:28 PM
Looking background of the owner, you can see how trusted reputation from project owner and how many time success make coin project before, maybe if still new as developer or owner coin project better not to invest, maybe have new project giving real product like coin wallet have potential to get profit and it worth for investing.
October 18, 2021, 12:54:31 PM
After reading the I feel I am the most toxic here. I have a full time job yet I still want to invest in crypto. I do not have much time doing multiple research about so many projects so my technique in choosing which to invest is to just ask my friend on where is he investing and what are some other god projects he knew. In that case, out of those existing projects out there it will be filtered. My point of view will be narrowed as well as my focused. If those project my friend mentioned turned out to be good according to my research, then I will go for it.
If you don't have enough time to research which one coin is worth or not better choose with experience team like they have success project coin before, I think you can see what last their coin progress success or not, if success and listed with many exchange market you can buy and hold with their project, I think experience is most worth than have to research again with new project.
Activity: 882
Merit: 253
October 18, 2021, 10:25:02 AM
After reading the I feel I am the most toxic here. I have a full time job yet I still want to invest in crypto. I do not have much time doing multiple research about so many projects so my technique in choosing which to invest is to just ask my friend on where is he investing and what are some other god projects he knew. In that case, out of those existing projects out there it will be filtered. My point of view will be narrowed as well as my focused. If those project my friend mentioned turned out to be good according to my research, then I will go for it.
Activity: 132
Merit: 4
October 17, 2021, 05:34:32 PM
Hello!
I want to know how you choose projects for investment?
At the moment I'm focusing on the Near Protocol.
I bought it back in early April and don't miss the chance to mention it.
What did I focus on when choosing it for investment?

1. Team (most of the famous developers worked in google and facebook)
2. Strong community (more than 100k on Twitter and a very strong forum)
3. Own blockchain (develop their own structure with their own EVM and cross-chain)
4. Solving existing problems in cryptocurrency (high fees, transaction processing speed, scalability)

This is a very brief description. At the moment I am faced with the choice to add a few more such projects to myself. Share your knowledge.

You've listed some good things to look out for when choosing a project to invest in. I'd pick number 2 and 4 more seriously. But adding to that, I check for doxxed/transparent team projects. It's always very important I see the people I'm dealing before investing in any project (there's lesser risk of a rug pull when the team members' identity is public).
I also check for project functionality, roadmap, activity and community activeness.
Activity: 110
October 17, 2021, 03:21:19 PM

It is necessary to check everything before investing. That price of the coin would continue to grow the coin must be in demand for a long time and the project must be useful. Now appear a projects that try to unify all blockchain ecosystems. Here you can read how they plan to do this https://pacificdefi.medium.com/pacific-defi-listing-on-pancakeswap-wednesday-september-17th-4pm-utc-8b95f42825fe

If in future will be one whole ecosystem of different blockchains it will be more simple to work and interact between different blockchains.

It is very good that different blockchains will be able to interact with each other, it will make the work with blockchains more simple and comfortable for people.
October 17, 2021, 01:30:56 AM
Check with road map and this important thing because many project not have clearly road map way, when coin launching and when coin will listing on the market. I think we have to know how long coin after ICO success sold listing on the market and exactly we need information about which one exchange for listing coin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
October 16, 2021, 09:43:39 PM
What is certain is that the project is clear who the developers are and how the team will work as much as possible to make their tokens go to the moon. And I am very pessimistic that if the developers work very hard then I am sure their project will progress.
Activity: 156
October 16, 2021, 04:08:45 PM

It will be very good if in the future all blockchains will be connected and it will be simple to interact between different blockchains

If in future will be one whole ecosystem of different blockchains it will be more simple to work and interact between different blockchains.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
October 16, 2021, 04:02:14 PM
For me, i rather choose projects with good reputation and has a good vision on it's plan than a projects that has a large group or community that doesn't even have the potential to grow it's development in the long run. Although team is important in a project, but what's more important for me is it's good platforms so that it could get attention to many investors and by such way it can grow bigger.
Good social media platform and community can help also but it should be legit community. Some projects buy fake member on their social media. It misleads people in different ways. Obviously vision of a project can give a proper idea of a project. Most important the intention of team member that how many dedicated they are on the project.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
October 16, 2021, 03:55:49 PM

A lot of new blockchains appear and if it wil be simple to connect between them investors will have more opportunities and it will be more simple to work of blockchains.

It will be very good if in the future all blockchains will be connected and it will be simple to interact between different blockchains
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
October 16, 2021, 02:40:21 AM
For me, i rather choose projects with good reputation and has a good vision on it's plan than a projects that has a large group or community that doesn't even have the potential to grow it's development in the long run. Although team is important in a project, but what's more important for me is it's good platforms so that it could get attention to many investors and by such way it can grow bigger.
October 16, 2021, 02:31:41 AM
Before I invest in a currency, I look at its trading volume, as it helps me take an appropriate decision, because if the increase in trading volume is high, that currency that I will invest in has the ability to give profits. Also, before investing, I look at the project team and read the whitepaper for that project, I also follow the news about the project and follow the billionaires who encourage investing in the currency, and I do the same.
Trading volume can help us to earn much profit or not because many coin less volume transaction and less investor there, some time with higher volume transaction is with potential coin and keep on ten top position on coinmarketcap, but many important thing keep buy and waiting when good moment to entry, maybe when price have dump and never take greedy to entry when price still pump.
Pages:
Jump to: