Pages:
Author

Topic: How you choose projects for investment - page 6. (Read 2409 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 10
rocket.hashbon.com
November 10, 2021, 06:13:54 PM
what you wrote is correct and usually I also see the concept of the project and the future plans of the project. if the plan of a project is good and the team is also good and trusted then chances are it will be good to invest in it too. It's actually quite difficult to choose a good project to invest in and everyone has their own terms or beliefs to choose the project to invest in. what is certain that if we are able to choose the project properly, the results will also be profitable.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
November 10, 2021, 12:49:51 PM
Before choosing a project to make investment I often look into its owner. I check out about the owner of the project. After that I just look into the rules of that project and the social media of that platform. Most important I just look into the time period of that project. To know about the project and its team before participating is really important.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 879
Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures
November 10, 2021, 02:56:20 AM
Back then when we had ICOs looking at a team to try and see the legitness and seriousness of a project was a must but now i really dont even bother looking into them because ICOs are dead and gone Roll Eyes . With these new generation coins being listed on an exchange is a must as this was one of the down falls of ICOs initially which left many with worthless coins but today the game has changed.

My last prerequisite would be a combination of large active community and token burns of its coin to guarantee value to its project.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
November 10, 2021, 02:45:51 AM
Still many ask how to choose projects. No one can really tell which projects we should choose for investments even if you do a lot of research. Some projects are like that and we need to be very careful.
but at the very least, the potential when you do research, by not doing research will be very different. relying on the knowledge you have, by experimenting with something it produces something different. if those who do research still have the possibility to fail in choosing an investment place, then what about those who don't do it at all?
however, the easiest way to do some research is to look for a site that talks about the project like ICOdrop. other than that, you can also start reading the whitepaper, or look for information in their telegram group.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
November 10, 2021, 02:40:02 AM
I generally choose investment projects to invest in some value projects, but I also choose a small amount of money to invest in memecoins. I think memecoins can get more profits, but high profits often come with high risks. Before choosing a project, it is still necessary to study the project itself and the development of the project, and be aware that many immature projects will run away.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
November 10, 2021, 02:04:19 AM
I've used almost all of the techniques I've used to find out whether a project is good or not, unfortunately almost all of these techniques can't guarantee 100% accuracy, investing coins is like gambling because it takes courage to dare to lose, and the best way to make big profits when investing in altcoins is to buy and hold at least a year, then 2 things will happen, skyrocket or die.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
November 09, 2021, 11:13:59 PM
One good strategy I think is to follow hype. What I mean is to invest in projects that are related to spheres that are trendy at the moment. For example, NFTs are popular now  so you should try to find projects similar to those that are popular. On the other hans, it is very important not to comw across a scam as scammers also follow hype and want to trick investors.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 110
November 09, 2021, 11:03:11 PM
I choose project based on my personal research... believe me, that's the best way to have your mind settled in an investment.
Of course, personal research should be done before any investment. To make our research easier, OP has mentioned some important points here. These points must be touched if you want to know about any project.
Activity: 156
November 01, 2021, 12:24:06 PM

It is necessary to check everything before investing. That price of the coin would continue to grow the coin must be in demand for a long time and the project must be useful. Now appear a projects that try to unify all blockchain ecosystems. Here you can read how they plan to do this https://pacificdefi.medium.com/pacific-defi-listing-on-pancakeswap-wednesday-september-17th-4pm-utc-8b95f42825fe

It will be good if all blockchains will be connected and it will be possible to send different information between blockchains.
Now appear new blockchains that allow to make cross-chain transactions.

Unification of different blockchains is necessary.
Now blockchain industry is actively developing and a lot of new blockchains appear.
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
October 31, 2021, 02:33:26 PM

It is necessary to check everything before investing. That price of the coin would continue to grow the coin must be in demand for a long time and the project must be useful. Now appear a projects that try to unify all blockchain ecosystems. Here you can read how they plan to do this https://pacificdefi.medium.com/pacific-defi-listing-on-pancakeswap-wednesday-september-17th-4pm-utc-8b95f42825fe

Unification allows solving many problems. Thanks unification will be possible to make payments between different blockchains. It will help to reduce the costs.

It will be good if all blockchains will be connected and it will be possible to send different information between blockchains.
Now appear new blockchains that allow to make cross-chain transactions.
copper member
Activity: 145
October 31, 2021, 02:29:46 PM
 Grin

The most important thing is to evaluate how prospective is a project and how useful will be tools that project offers and tries to realize.

That is why it is necessary to study what project offers, to read its whitepaper to understand the project better.
Activity: 868
Merit: 12
October 30, 2021, 02:58:22 PM
I choose project based on my personal research... believe me, that's the best way to have your mind settled in an investment.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
October 30, 2021, 12:18:18 PM
Hello!
I want to know how you choose projects for investment?
At the moment I'm focusing on the Near Protocol.
I bought it back in early April and don't miss the chance to mention it.
What did I focus on when choosing it for investment?

1. Team (most of the famous developers worked in google and facebook)
2. Strong community (more than 100k on Twitter and a very strong forum)
3. Own blockchain (develop their own structure with their own EVM and cross-chain)
4. Solving existing problems in cryptocurrency (high fees, transaction processing speed, scalability)

This is a very brief description. At the moment I am faced with the choice to add a few more such projects to myself. Share your knowledge.

the points you mentioned are appropriate to determine whether to invest or not and that's all how do we examine whether the project we choose is feasible or not? but don't forget the community is the best partner to build a good foundation and future plan like shiba inu which started from a meme coin to become a coin that has fundamentals
Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
October 30, 2021, 10:50:38 AM
the main thing is that the project is clear

Still can’t understand why these guys shill all sorts of shitcoins related to the dogs/frogs/kwoks, but at the same time they ignore the current problems and how other projects solve them? I think Diamond Hands NFT (running by WALL STREET BETS) is very underestimated in this regard. Check it out.

But the current projects are very good at hiding the ugliness in the shortcomings of the project, Although we have been careful in choosing projects for our money investment, at least we evaluate first for the projects we want to invest in, so it's better to ask questions about the project first. , so as not to get caught in a fraudulent project that is rampant.
collecting data from various sources is better, so we will have more references and finally be able to decide on the potential of the project properly. there are so many projects that look good, but many of them are scam projects. luck factor may also determine success if we are not good at analyzing, because all projects look good. most importantly we have to believe in our personal analysis
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
October 30, 2021, 10:37:30 AM
the main thing is that the project is clear

Still can’t understand why these guys shill all sorts of shitcoins related to the dogs/frogs/kwoks, but at the same time they ignore the current problems and how other projects solve them? I think Diamond Hands NFT (running by WALL STREET BETS) is very underestimated in this regard. Check it out.

But the current projects are very good at hiding the ugliness in the shortcomings of the project, Although we have been careful in choosing projects for our money investment, at least we evaluate first for the projects we want to invest in, so it's better to ask questions about the project first. , so as not to get caught in a fraudulent project that is rampant.
Activity: 156
October 30, 2021, 08:52:13 AM

Different projects offer the solutions how to connect different blockchains that it will be more simple to make payments between different blockchains, but a lot of depends how this solutions will be realized.

The most important thing is to evaluate how prospective is a project and how useful will be tools that project offers and tries to realize.
Activity: 152
October 29, 2021, 06:04:43 PM

Unification allows solving many problems. Thanks unification will be possible to make payments between different blockchains. It will help to reduce the costs.

Different projects offer the solutions how to connect different blockchains that it will be more simple to make payments between different blockchains, but a lot of depends how this solutions will be realized.
Activity: 74
October 29, 2021, 03:36:15 PM
Hello!
I want to know how you choose projects for investment?
At the moment I'm focusing on the Near Protocol.
I bought it back in early April and don't miss the chance to mention it.
What did I focus on when choosing it for investment?

3. Own blockchain (develop their own structure with their own EVM and cross-chain)
4. Solving existing problems in cryptocurrency (high fees, transaction processing speed, scalability)

This is a very brief description. At the moment I am faced with the choice to add a few more such projects to myself. Share your knowledge.
A devoted professional team, incredible community, solid roadmap, and an actual long-term growth plan are the indicators that will show the potential of a project. Paybswap satisfies all of these criterias. They're also gearing up for the upcoming release of their much-awaited Polkadot bridge to connect BSC to other chains. I'm very keen to see what the future holds for this impressive project.
Activity: 211
Merit: 80
October 29, 2021, 07:54:40 AM
Still many ask how to choose projects. No one can really tell which projects we should choose for investments even if you do a lot of research. Some projects are like that and we need to be very careful.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
October 27, 2021, 11:12:21 PM

That's right that you pay attention to these points. I check almost the same things, but you had better add to this list of what to monitor partnerships and market campaign. Due to big partnership, a project is likely to get additional funding as well as good reputation. In terms of marketing campaign, it just makes more people aware of this project.
Pages:
Jump to: