Pages:
Author

Topic: How you choose projects for investment - page 7. (Read 2409 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
October 27, 2021, 09:39:55 PM
There are tests on all the teams and their awareness and their social media and its channels and other projects as you mentioned earlier points to defend a project.
You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people.
Yes, your opinion is absolutely correct, and a project that will be successful in the future is how the team behind a project works. If they are serious about wanting to succeed, they will certainly work as much as possible for the progress of their project.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
October 27, 2021, 03:00:24 PM

It is necessary to check everything before investing. That price of the coin would continue to grow the coin must be in demand for a long time and the project must be useful. Now appear a projects that try to unify all blockchain ecosystems. Here you can read how they plan to do this https://pacificdefi.medium.com/pacific-defi-listing-on-pancakeswap-wednesday-september-17th-4pm-utc-8b95f42825fe

Unification makes the use of blockchain more simple. It allows to connect different blockchains to make payments between blockchains without intermediaries.

I think that unification is necessary because it will allow developing projects more quickly. It will allow reducing the payment costs and connects different blockchains between each other.
Activity: 1022
October 27, 2021, 02:21:25 AM
Hello!
I want to know how you choose projects for investment?
At the moment I'm focusing on the Near Protocol.
I bought it back in early April and don't miss the chance to mention it.
What did I focus on when choosing it for investment?

1. Team (most of the famous developers worked in google and facebook)
2. Strong community (more than 100k on Twitter and a very strong forum)
3. Own blockchain (develop their own structure with their own EVM and cross-chain)
4. Solving existing problems in cryptocurrency (high fees, transaction processing speed, scalability)

This is a very brief description. At the moment I am faced with the choice to add a few more such projects to myself. Share your knowledge.

I think from the 4 points you wrote, it seems that many people will pay attention when they want to invest in a new project. Usually a project that is successful and has value for the future is one that has a TEAM and DEVELOPER who are working hard to make their project a success, meaning they are performing well. besides that it also has a strong community and has its own exchange and also the usefulness of the resulting product is clear for its future use. Those are some of the important concepts we should pay attention to when choosing a new project.
Activity: 826
Merit: 101
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
October 26, 2021, 07:38:55 PM
I think doing research is the most important part for everyone who wants to invest in a new project, however, by doing research on a new crypto that you want to invest in then we will know the shortcomings and weaknesses of the project.
It's a clear thing to do and even mandatory because every newly promoted project always needs more people to develop very well and everyone will certainly do research on it, but if the choice is old coins, I don't think it's necessary more research on it.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 451
October 26, 2021, 07:25:42 PM
In fact when I invest I invest on that project with a few things in mind. I first see how strong the team of that project is.How popular they are around the world. How powerful they are on social media. They have similarities in every word and deed. This is how strong the telegram channel is.Especially considering all these aspects I invest on any project.
Activity: 760
Merit: 104
Moonbet.io
October 26, 2021, 03:39:50 PM
On the other side of the 4 basic points, when I analyze a project, I always look for a whitepaper of the project.
I always see the development of the project whether it is in line with the vision and mission as well as with the roadmaps that have been written.
If the team is serious, of course, the road map will run in accordance with what has been written. This makes me even more confident about investing.
Activity: 250
Merit: 1
October 26, 2021, 01:05:32 PM

It is necessary to check everything before investing. That price of the coin would continue to grow the coin must be in demand for a long time and the project must be useful. Now appear a projects that try to unify all blockchain ecosystems. Here you can read how they plan to do this https://pacificdefi.medium.com/pacific-defi-listing-on-pancakeswap-wednesday-september-17th-4pm-utc-8b95f42825fe

Unification solve a lot of problems, it allows to use of blockchain more simple in a more convenient way and allows to reduce the costs.

Unification makes the use of blockchain more simple. It allows to connect different blockchains to make payments between blockchains without intermediaries.
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
October 26, 2021, 01:03:20 PM
These are all valid points you made. But however, having a project with its own Blockchain is not a deal-breaker for me. Why? Because you have some coins with their own blockchains like Vectorium, which is just plain shitcoin with no value while you have tokens like Uniswap on Ethereum blockchain, which has much more values placed on its token.
Activity: 463
Merit: 102
October 26, 2021, 12:05:42 PM
It seems to me that now with the choice of the project everything has become more or less clear. If you don’t understand technology, then a very good factor in choosing a project is the quality and quantity of funds that have invested in the project. In fact, large funds are already giving the initial capital and start-up for the project, which allows you to be more or less confident in your choice.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
October 26, 2021, 11:23:28 AM
The first time i invested in a project was 2016, when it was easy to choose a project because there are not many scam projects like now, the easiest thing i do to see a good project is to look at the team and then investigate with many sources about the project.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
October 26, 2021, 10:32:54 AM
The topics such as always interesting to follow, various ways I do to find out a good project or a scam, of course, must combine all the ways so that we can get a valid and promising project, this is an assessment of the ICO rating site, whitepaper, chat on telegram, updates on social media and so on.
Activity: 882
Merit: 403
October 26, 2021, 10:18:42 AM
Good choice since it is a good altcoin. Anither good thing is that you researched about it before you invested which is what most newbies forget to do or just choose to disregard. But as for me, I think that even if you are fond of researching about such coins, it would be better to keep the majority of your funds into the top 20 coins and just a little fraction on coins below the top 20. But hey, that's just me, not giving financial advices but instead, just sharing what worked well for me.
Activity: 602
Merit: 295
Hail Eris!
October 26, 2021, 09:00:58 AM
It is a tough question, as I have seen teams with great whitepapers (revolutionary), lots of devs, and because of this community support and yet still ended up in an exit scam.  Though usually this will filter them out so its really the best you can go with.  Well also ask if the use case is really necessary, that is whether some system requires a trustless basis - for example where personal privacy is required or on the other hand transparency.  Other use cases seem to just be novelty.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
October 26, 2021, 08:46:14 AM
I know that it is very important to do research before investing in any project. I usually  investigate the idea and docs, also I overview the team members and check if any ?whales? are going to invest in it. One more important thing is definitely a marketing campaign and social media. You should investigate if there is a big community and there are many people who trust it and want to invest. Finally i found the $FET. They have a serious team and Fetch.ai developing the project by using Aı.
October 26, 2021, 04:01:53 AM
of some of the reasons you wrote in your description it's good, but the very important thing we must do before investing in a project is to do research first, because from that research we can know about the future of the investment and the usefulness of the project being invested can be known! !.
  I think that's more important to do.
This will be important if what you see is a new project, while for old and popular projects, everyone only sees the problems and shortcomings that still exist in them, so there is no need to research them any longer and in depth like other projects new.
I think doing research is the most important part for everyone who wants to invest in a new project, however, by doing research on a new crypto that you want to invest in then we will know the shortcomings and weaknesses of the project.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
October 25, 2021, 01:10:12 PM
Yeah, team is vital factor in every project, experienced team will plays big role undoubtedly. Also from the larger community, the more investors will be attracted but i don’t think it’s mandatory to at least 100k followers which you mention. But you have to DYOR before invest in any project and at your own risk.

They are the key since the project came from their bright minds, in order for it to be more successful team behind needs to work more harder, that's the part of investors to always find the information who are taking care of the project, from that point, identifying the possible potential will be more easier. It takes time and good research before you will be able to recognize how to know what kind of project is good for your investment.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 25, 2021, 12:03:25 PM
Yeah, team is vital factor in every project, experienced team will plays big role undoubtedly. Also from the larger community, the more investors will be attracted but i don’t think it’s mandatory to at least 100k followers which you mention. But you have to DYOR before invest in any project and at your own risk.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
October 25, 2021, 06:21:37 AM
Hello!
I want to know how you choose projects for investment?
At the moment I'm focusing on the Near Protocol.
I bought it back in early April and don't miss the chance to mention it.
What did I focus on when choosing it for investment?

1. Team (most of the famous developers worked in google and facebook)
2. Strong community (more than 100k on Twitter and a very strong forum)
3. Own blockchain (develop their own structure with their own EVM and cross-chain)
4. Solving existing problems in cryptocurrency (high fees, transaction processing speed, scalability)

This is a very brief description. At the moment I am faced with the choice to add a few more such projects to myself. Share your knowledge.
If you are looking for a good altcoin with sound fundamentals and real utility, then look no more. I'd recommend PAYB, the token of Paybswap, an innovative cross-chain DEX using Poklkadot bridge modules. Quite undervalued right now but I am seeing so much growth potential in it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 102
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
October 25, 2021, 04:59:07 AM
of some of the reasons you wrote in your description it's good, but the very important thing we must do before investing in a project is to do research first, because from that research we can know about the future of the investment and the usefulness of the project being invested can be known! !.
This will be important if what you see is a new project, while for old and popular projects, everyone only sees the problems and shortcomings that still exist in them, so there is no need to research them any longer and in depth like other projects new.
October 25, 2021, 04:42:04 AM
Pages:
Jump to: