Pages:
Author

Topic: How you choose the exchange for trading? Vote! - page 2. (Read 773 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
I consider one of the main criteria for choosing-it security and the ability to quickly withdraw its investments!
Regards Denis!
Security is a parameter that anyone will definitely choose first and this is a necessity for me. Customer support on the other hand is a must for any exchange and any exchange that ends up having a bad customer support pisses me off instantly. If an exchange can have this two, I am sure they should be considered reputable, the rest on the list are just minor things I can easily overlook, as long as I can easily make my trade.

Options 2 to 5 for me has always been the main parameters are look at anyway but most of all, it is that security. We sure cannot guarantee full security with any exchange, as anything can happen, even trusted exchanges in the past has been dealt with by hackers, but at least a little bit of hope is good enough. If I cannot sleep all night and thinking about my funds not being secured, why would I ever put funds in such exchange and that is a way of sending a message to Yobit and HitBtc users. Grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 20
I don't often use exchangers but for me it is a must that it has great security in protecting my investments. It is also a must that an exchanger is very easy to use especially for newbies where they can do transaction easily and instantly. Lower trading fees is a good attraction too as we know that blockchain transaction fees are quite expensive nowadays so it would be nice to have trading fees which are very affordable.

Please also vote!...how many clicks before bitcoin is bought are good of you (simplicity)?
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
I don't often use exchangers but for me it is a must that it has great security in protecting my investments. It is also a must that an exchanger is very easy to use especially for newbies where they can do transaction easily and instantly. Lower trading fees is a good attraction too as we know that blockchain transaction fees are quite expensive nowadays so it would be nice to have trading fees which are very affordable.
How many votes are going to be collected by this post?

HI! when we reach 100 I take the results and put them into base topic for further discussions.
i've voted for:
2. High degree of security
4. Reliable reputation and positive clients feedbacks
But as my practice shows you should add the point for many altcoins listed or fast listing of alts etc. Because i'm using some exchanges i don't trust in security and which have bad reputation but only they have some alts listed i want to invest into. I'm sure many people do the same.

Thanks for vote! it (many altcoins listed) was already included..look at #6. Ability to buy/sell at best prices. "Means an abundance of trading pairs..."
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
i've voted for:
But as my practice shows you should add the point for many altcoins listed or fast listing of alts etc. Because i'm using some exchanges i don't trust in security and which have bad reputation but only they have some alts listed i want to invest into. I'm sure many people do the same.
For me main parameters are - high degree of security, solid reputation and positive clients feedbacks, the lowest fees on the market (Binance), availability of margin trading (Bitfinex).
I guess binance really came to make an impact in the market with their fees and it is working. Personally, as long as security is not an issue, then I am good, the rest is just a matter of weighing the options and seeing how they all stand out from each other, which balls down to the other benefits.

I believe when security and customer support is fine, normally, the review should be perfect. Ease of use though is something I really do not consider as long as I can make use of the exchange API on a trading tool.

What trading tool (via API) are you using?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
For me main parameters are - high degree of security, solid reputation and positive clients feedbacks, the lowest fees on the market (Binance), availability of margin trading (Bitfinex).
I guess binance really came to make an impact in the market with their fees and it is working. Personally, as long as security is not an issue, then I am good, the rest is just a matter of weighing the options and seeing how they all stand out from each other, which balls down to the other benefits.

I believe when security and customer support is fine, normally, the review should be perfect. Ease of use though is something I really do not consider as long as I can make use of the exchange API on a trading tool.
Merit: 15
How many votes are going to be collected by this post?
But I think "Reliable reputation" include Security very often. Also security is one of the most influencing parameter for me.

Yes, you are right, they are almost the same; but, security is hard to check; so many people picking reliability and positive feedback. 
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
This is how I choose trading platform:
7. Availability of margin or/and derivatives trading
8. Ease of use

But I think "Reliable reputation" include Security very often. Also security is one of the most influencing parameter for me.
I have to say that I'm not a professional trader, that's why I have everything very simply, that the stock exchange, which is more popular today and one that has at least a small withdrawal limit without verification, is exactly my option

and marginal trading probably (you forgot to mention)
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
I have to say that I'm not a professional trader, that's why I have everything very simply, that the stock exchange, which is more popular today and one that has at least a small withdrawal limit without verification, is exactly my option
"High degree of security" voted for this option, because I think this is a very important criterion

You may (should) vote for 4 parameters...please.
Activity: 452
Merit: 7
most important in the exchange is in my opinion security, even low prices do not attract so much as security, well, low commission is also welcome
Merit: 101
"High degree of security" voted for this option, because I think this is a very important criterion
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ApolloX
For me most important ones are those: security and reliability. Of course, ease of use and speed of work are systematic as well, but I don't need at all a fast, but not-reliable and non-secure exchange...
I always do some researches about the exchanges before i register. So they are a lot of exchange which doesnt have a support. They dont help to their users wenn they have a problem. Sometimes the coins and tokens disappear and they are gone forever. When i read something like this, its a totally nogo for me to trade on this exchange. They also have to ne low to normal fees. ANd last but not least, it has to be 100% secure. I dont send all my coins to a wallet, because i have to be flexible and sometimes i have to sell fast, so is store the coins and tokens on the exchanges. This means it has to be 100% secure!

The other pros of coins stored in the exchange is that you don't waste money on transactions dep/withdr (which can be high when crypto prices are high). But surely you are right to do so the exchange must be 100% ( more possible level is 99%) secure.
Merit: 12
When it comes to good exchanges, my first consideration is the security level of that exchange. Security is of utmost importance. I have noticed that most of the big exchanges have high security profile, while some with low security profile makes it easily hacked or cloned. I have loved exchanges like Bittrex, Binance, Okex, Kucoin, Polonix, GetBTC, HitBTC, and a host of others for their security level. This makes them to have great hype.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Generally, generally care about this time I choose I use exchange, first, to see if there is I'd like to purchase this exchange tokens, and second, how was this exchange volume, third, the exchange whether cold wallet keeping token.
Pages:
Jump to: