Pages:
Author

Topic: How you choose the exchange for trading? Vote! - page 4. (Read 773 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 20
As for me, the main thing - it is ease of use. Because there are exchanges on which in General nothing is unclear, for example, Etherdelta. And although I have coins that are traded only on this exchange, I prefer to wait until the coins come out on a larger exchange.

What are those " larger exchanges" which you prefer?
Activity: 158
Merit: 11
I always choose with the least fees for transactions! I do not have a lot of cryptocurrency, so this is one of the main factors!
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
For me, primary parameters are a high degree of security as well as fast and excellent customer support.
Activity: 301
Merit: 100
Next Generation Antivirus
As for me, the main thing - it is ease of use. Because there are exchanges on which in General nothing is unclear, for example, Etherdelta. And although I have coins that are traded only on this exchange, I prefer to wait until the coins come out on a larger exchange.
i choice the Reliable reputation exchange , also to lower fees and 2fa very important to me , but if my coin didn't list in it i will not use it so it's the main things .

will you choose an exchange that does not charge you at all (no any fees) and you pay only if your volume is high >100k USD ?
Activity: 1153
Merit: 252
i choice the Reliable reputation exchange , also to lower fees and 2fa very important to me , but if my coin didn't list in it i will not use it so it's the main things .
just looking for trades that have high security and easy to use, because now there are a lot of new exchanges that are popping up even with the features and ways of using a little complicated. it will be a barrier to trade especially for beginners.

This is not bad thing that a lot of exchanging coming because you can choose, not put all your assets to one, and they compete between each other..
Activity: 407
Merit: 101
just looking for trades that have high security and easy to use, because now there are a lot of new exchanges that are popping up even with the features and ways of using a little complicated. it will be a barrier to trade especially for beginners.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
1. High degree of security: No need to write about this everybody already knows about this.
2. Fast and reliable customer support: Suppose we end up in some silly or complecated problems they are our only source of help. Users must not be neglected like bittrex exchange.
These are my top 2 priorities. Rest would be after these like clean UI, good features, low fees, margin trading etc.
For me it depends on what I need from an exchange. When I want to work with the basic part of my portfolio, I look at security and reputation. When I want to grab a new token at a low price, I don't care about security much. Most likely I will check only fees, withdraw limits and so on. If you are not going to store ypur crypto on exhange, than security is not so important. Register, deposit, buy and withdraw.

You use a smart way of trading. I also believe that a trader should not use only one channel for buying and selling cryptos
Activity: 97
Merit: 6
For me it depends on what I need from an exchange. When I want to work with the basic part of my portfolio, I look at security and reputation. When I want to grab a new token at a low price, I don't care about security much. Most likely I will check only fees, withdraw limits and so on. If you are not going to store ypur crypto on exhange, than security is not so important. Register, deposit, buy and withdraw.
2FA is a the must have feature for every Exch now

Sure!  thanks to Steven Paul Jobs for the growing number of smartphones all over the world.  Tongue
Merit: 15
2FA is a the must have feature for every Exch now
Security - the main goal for my preferable exchange. 2fa is a must plugin for the exchange, withdrawal confirmation also the second best option.

Perfect point to withdrawal confirmation! which is actually the most important part of 2FA application.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
Security - the main goal for my preferable exchange. 2fa is a must plugin for the exchange, withdrawal confirmation also the second best option.
Best new coins - formthe.good flip this option will work the best way. Right after ico you can sell or buy the coin for a good price.
Reputation - another valuable parameter for the best exchange, but even this kind of exchange can be scammed. A lot.of.people should remember one of the stable.exchange before summer 2017...
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001
You forgot to add:

- My token/coin is listed only there Cheesy

Beside this, my choices are:

2. High degree of security

and

4. Reliable reputation and positive clients feedbacks
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
There are many important criteria’s for me when i am choosing the exchange but most important one is being secure. I am trying to avoid using any exchanges that doesn’t make me feel safe about my coins. I think it’s more important than fee rates.
Depends on what you want to trade, or what you want to do after trading... Unfortunetly there is no all in one exchange where all coins/tokens and you can withdraw straight to your adv cash or visa and etc...

You are right,,, but let's imagine that you have such exchange where any altcoin (no matter what blockchain it's based) can be traded immediately after releasing. Such a hypothetical exchange shall not even check that coins issuer prior to listing to be able to do what you want. That's what you want - have a full freedom no matter of altcoins quality?
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Depends on what you want to trade, or what you want to do after trading... Unfortunetly there is no all in one exchange where all coins/tokens and you can withdraw straight to your adv cash or visa and etc...
The only thing that i choose from exchange are because its securities. That was become the vital terms to choosing a trustful one. Eventhough we know how good are exchange security now. Its still have a chance of being hacked.

And the second is how customer support respond.

Hackers attack the exchanges which 1. have a nice stake of assets 2. have the holes in the protection allowing to get these assets
But the cost of assets must be higher than the cost of theft organisation. 
Security is the number one criteria for me because I want to ensure that I will be receiving my money safely. I have experienced a problem before with withdrawals in an exchanges and I don't want to experience that again. For weeks, I haven't able to withdraw and I was really worried because it was a good amount and I need that for my dissertation. I contacted their customer support but there was no response. Good thing, though it took weeks, I got it and with that experience I learned that not because it is an exchanges that you should trust it and be comfortable with it at all times.

Two weeks waiting is not so much...there the case where your money being stocked for many weeks.
Pages:
Jump to: