Pages:
Author

Topic: How you choose the exchange for trading? Vote! - page 7. (Read 773 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
I think the main factor for people is the universality, and of course the lack of verification, I do not like when I request documents some sort of exchange, which does not guarantee the safety of my personal data.
Activity: 231
Merit: 16
I really like Poloniex and Binance :

- Tight security like 2FA, you wont be able to login/send coins without the 2FA Code.
- They have Fiat Trading.
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
I consider one of the main criteria for choosing-it security and the ability to quickly withdraw its investments!
Regards Denis!
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
I usually trade at Bittrex since
  • It has tight security like 2FA, you wont be able to login/send coins without the 2Fa code
  • They have fiat trading
  • I think the fees are low compared to others
  • trusted by the community since it is popular
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
1. Crypto-favorable country of Exchange's registration.
2. High degree of security.
3. Fast and excellent customer support

I chose these three parameters and if all three have been given to the user (trader), I am sure other parameters will be available in exchange itself.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
For me main parameters are - high degree of security, solid reputation and positive clients feedbacks, the lowest fees on the market (Binance), availability of margin trading (Bitfinex).
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
I trade on bitfinex and for me is:
  • High degree of security
  • Reliable reputation and positive clients feedbacks
  • Availability of margin or/and derivatives trading
  • Ease of use

I love margin trading. If you dont make lot of mistakes this is a great opportunity to earn good money. The main thing is to learn to close positions on time.
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
This is indeed a good list of good exchange parameters. The top four parameters I chose:

1) Crypto-favorable country of Exchange's registration - Certainly you wouldn't want to set up an exchange in China right now.
2) High degree of security - Can't be traded with any other parameter
3) Fast and excellent customer support - Hint:Poloniex
4) Ease of use - For people like me, who aren't a big fan of advanced features.

I did not choose "lowest fees" and "Ability to buy/sell at best prices" because these things are already competitive and so no big difference.
"Availability of margin or/and derivatives trading", haven't tried these features. I just go for market price, LOL!
Activity: 266
Merit: 20
Hello crypto fans!

I have drafted a topic summarizing (with your help) all types of existing and upcoming crypto exchanges: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/types-of-exchanges-we-know-2918431

Now, to make that information even more usable, through evaluating each type of exchange,
let's consider the primary concerns of traders (us). That info will also help current and future Exchanges to fit our (traders) needs.

By voting on that topic kindly choose 4 (four) most influencing parameters for you, when you decide, what exchange to use for trading.

Here are the list of parameters and short explanations:

1. Crypto-favorable country of Exchange's registration
Means a comparatively low risk of exchange closure by regulators.

2. High degree of security
Means cold storage of crypto, 2FA, perfect protection of clients private data and funds.

3. Fast and excellent customer support

4. Solid reputation and positive clients feedbacks

5. The lowest fees on the market
Means the lowest total cost of trading: including deposit fee, trade fees, withdrawal fee and best limits policy.

6. Ability to buy/sell at best prices
Means an abundance of trading pairs, liquidity, real-time & not-fake auctions leading to most transparent prices. Trade indicators, price alerts, and other notification signals, ability to use TA instruments.

7. Availability of margin or/and derivatives trading

8. Ease of use
Means a quite simple interface of an exchange.

Vote to make the crypto world more attractive for you and newcomers!
Pages:
Jump to: