Pages:
Author

Topic: How's My Portfolio? - page 3. (Read 1037 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
April 08, 2018, 12:27:01 AM
Ok so I've invested around $3600 in the following and would like to know people's views on whether I've made a wise decision and what sort of profit/loss I could expect.

I want to earn as much as I can and as such have gone high risk high reward. If I lose it all, so what....this is gambling essentially. I plan on holding for at least a year

VeChain (VEN) 35%
Oyster Pearl (PRL) 30%
CPChain (CPC) 20%
TheKey (TKY) 15%

all of your crypto above is new crypto,, and its very risky if we invest in new cryptocurrency
i hope you will decrease all your portofolio above and invest in old coins such as Eth, monero or waves
Activity: 673
Merit: 253
April 06, 2018, 09:43:39 AM
If you invested your money in last days and you will be waiting over one year you should get good profit. And it is the only good information because your coins are really risky. So i can only wish you good luck
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
April 06, 2018, 07:52:13 AM
Ok so I've invested around $3600 in the following and would like to know people's views on whether I've made a wise decision and what sort of profit/loss I could expect.

I want to earn as much as I can and as such have gone high risk high reward. If I lose it all, so what....this is gambling essentially. I plan on holding for at least a year

VeChain (VEN) 35%
Oyster Pearl (PRL) 30%
CPChain (CPC) 20%
TheKey (TKY) 15%

I kind of like it. VeChain is the safe choice; won't get you insane returns but won't cause a big loss either. PRL i'm not familiar with. CPChain is a great project, I'm also holding a decent bag of tokens. Some risk, but possibly very high return. TheKey is a decent project I believe, but i'm not invested.

Goodluck in the coming bullmarket!
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
April 06, 2018, 07:06:34 AM

VeChain (VEN) 35%
Oyster Pearl (PRL) 30%
CPChain (CPC) 20%
TheKey (TKY) 15%

Apart from one, never heard of any one them, so hard to say really. Good luck however, all it takes is one of them to moon and you will be happy Smiley
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 07:00:18 AM
Looking for long term this one is designed for slow steady growth.  Marinecoin is currently conduction their ico and can be purchased at its own exchange f1cx.  MTC has been around since 2014 so is time tested value.  The platform is designed for IoT machine to machine transactions.  It has high speed and low fees making it well suited for IoT in the future. Proof of promotion (POP) is being used rather than POW or POS -  More info here if you are interested marineco/in.
Join the discord group to talk about this project. : discordapp.com/invite/zpQyDu6 or telegram:  t.me/MarinecoinMTC
Activity: 649
Merit: 250
March 13, 2018, 02:30:53 PM
Well think about adding to your portfolio such a coin as NEO. At least 5-10 percent of the total bank. In the negative, you definitely will not leave.
I suggest to add eth, and neo for all your portfolio. These can be the biggest profit that you can have like in ethereum I think price can increase this year. In Prl also this coin is worth buying and holding for long term.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
March 13, 2018, 01:58:08 PM
Well think about adding to your portfolio such a coin as NEO. At least 5-10 percent of the total bank. In the negative, you definitely will not leave.
Activity: 140
Merit: 14
March 13, 2018, 10:42:26 AM
the last two are shitcoins tbh
Activity: 126
DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh
March 13, 2018, 10:30:45 AM
NCASH shot up crazy today! Sold some of my NCASH to collect/lock-in the ~130% gain today and put them into ONT!
I think ONT will be the next low MCAP coin with a superb team and partnerships behind it to give the same hyped returns really soon. ^~^
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
March 13, 2018, 08:46:10 AM
You need to diversify between other altcoins in order to minimize risk and maximize profit. ROI percentage is the key to success in this business and try to avoid high risky investments. Vechain is doing well this year and there is a lot of room on price chart for steady growth. Keep adding new high potential coin and tokens to your portfolio before mass adoption  Wink

That being said, depending on your funds i would limit myself to +- 5 coins initially and wait for the gainz
Activity: 1470
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
March 12, 2018, 07:13:46 PM
You need to diversify between other altcoins in order to minimize risk and maximize profit. ROI percentage is the key to success in this business and try to avoid high risky investments. Vechain is doing well this year and there is a lot of room on price chart for steady growth. Keep adding new high potential coin and tokens to your portfolio before mass adoption  Wink
Activity: 647
Merit: 500
The Operating System for DAOs
March 12, 2018, 07:11:36 PM

VeChain (VEN) 35%
Oyster Pearl (PRL) 30%
CPChain (CPC) 20%
TheKey (TKY) 15%

You have a great portfolio. I'd like to congratulate you. If you keep patient and hold your coins you will be a millionaire in 4-5 years for sure. You made right choice, how did you pick these coins? I guess you read forum a lot. We suggest these coins to every new user here.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 07:03:02 PM
Because you entered with a small amount of money, there is a high probability that the money will be folded. I like the portfolio, but you can increase the amount of keys even more. Vechain is a very nice project, but I think it will be less than now because the market cap is higher than others.
Activity: 38
March 12, 2018, 06:51:26 PM
What do you think about ZCL? Could be oversold?
Activity: 238
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
March 12, 2018, 06:48:50 PM

VeChain (VEN) 35%
Oyster Pearl (PRL) 30%
CPChain (CPC) 20%
TheKey (TKY) 15%

I think you should to buy some btc like 10-15% from you deposit and hold. Also you can pay attention on Sonm, ZEn, XEM , DASH - more stable coins and have a good price.  Your portfolio contains only risky coins this is like game
Activity: 182
March 12, 2018, 02:34:30 PM
I don't understand why all the comments are really pessimistic. I read in the forum about those coins and how promising they were. I think VEN is a good choice, I want to get some CPC but I decided to get MAN instead. Not sure if I ll buy or not... Check some other coins, I would maybe get rid of PRL.
Activity: 3
March 12, 2018, 02:25:24 PM
Your portfolio is great according to me. I would just remove one of the last 2 coins and include a solid coin like ETH/LTC/Monero/NEO.

VEN is great. It is good for long term hold and since people are collecting VEN for the nodes there would be less circulating supply so i expect a price rise. VeThor is also coming out soon. All other coins seems good just make sure to include a solid coin too and don't be dependent on the last 2 coins especially because VEN (soon to be VET ) and Oysters are certainly good choice. Cheesy
Activity: 126
Merit: 20
March 12, 2018, 12:57:28 PM
As is known to all, BTC and ETH are the best two cryptocurrencies in the world. so I would use 60% to buy them since the trading market is not good for investment in the world. 30% of them I would choose Lisks and NEO. The rest of 10% would choose high risk and potential coins.
Activity: 82
March 11, 2018, 11:13:13 PM

VeChain (VEN) 35%
Oyster Pearl (PRL) 30%
CPChain (CPC) 20%
TheKey (TKY) 15%

I love how diversified your portfolio is. Oyster would probably give you the ROI and then some this year- but that’s just a speculation. I also have held PRLs since October of last year and Ive already made hefty returns from the bag I’ve let go. I still held on to some.
I dont tend to diversify much now, I only held on to big blockchains such as Bitcoin, eth, neo and then some PRLs
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
March 11, 2018, 10:04:21 PM
I guess you like gambling, because to make a long-term investment I think you'll choose a more convincing coin like ETH, NEO, XLM, XRP or something else.
because I think the coin you choose is not good for the long term except for daily trading or short term maybe it can be tolerated.
but if one of your coins is successful, I think that will cover your losses in other investments. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: