Pages:
Author

Topic: How's My Portfolio? - page 6. (Read 1037 times)

Activity: 466
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
March 04, 2018, 10:33:21 AM
I think what you do is very risky, you should do research first before making a choice. unless you are absolutely willing to lose your funds. but I see VeChain is an interesting coin.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
March 04, 2018, 10:30:57 AM
Ok so I've invested around $3600 in the following and would like to know people's views on whether I've made a wise decision and what sort of profit/loss I could expect.

I want to earn as much as I can and as such have gone high risk high reward. If I lose it all, so what....this is gambling essentially. I plan on holding for at least a year

VeChain (VEN) 35%
Oyster Pearl (PRL) 30%
CPChain (CPC) 20%
TheKey (TKY) 15%

This is a very high risk investment strategy. But.. If just one of those coins explodes, it will probably cover any losses you may end up taking. It's like you said, high risk high reward. It may very well work out for you if you hold for more than one year. No one can really tell you.
Activity: 266
Merit: 60
March 04, 2018, 10:14:49 AM
Ok so I've invested around $3600 in the following and would like to know people's views on whether I've made a wise decision and what sort of profit/loss I could expect.

I want to earn as much as I can and as such have gone high risk high reward. If I lose it all, so what....this is gambling essentially. I plan on holding for at least a year

VeChain (VEN) 35%
Oyster Pearl (PRL) 30%
CPChain (CPC) 20%
TheKey (TKY) 15%

With this approach of I don't care, max returns max risk, I would drop VeChain, great project but as for sat value return I wouldn't call it a huge return coin.
TheKey I have no idea why you've picked this one?

Oyster is a good balance of return to risk, CPChain probably fits your needs of high risk with high returns

How long do you plan to hold on your gamble?
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
March 04, 2018, 10:09:28 AM
Since you consider that decision as a gambling I assume you make no research on that before you invest because if you do, I bet you own something good great coin that can support to your losses. Your capital is good but the distribution is not that convincing.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
March 04, 2018, 09:52:31 AM

VeChain (VEN) 35%
Oyster Pearl (PRL) 30%
CPChain (CPC) 20%
TheKey (TKY) 15%

Pages:
Jump to: