Pages:
Author

Topic: How's My Portfolio? - page 5. (Read 1037 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 05, 2018, 03:31:43 PM
I am glad to see VeChain in there. That will be a monster sooner or later. Hold that no matter what.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
March 05, 2018, 02:49:33 PM
Ok so I've invested around $3600 in the following and would like to know people's views on whether I've made a wise decision and what sort of profit/loss I could expect.

I want to earn as much as I can and as such have gone high risk high reward. If I lose it all, so what....this is gambling essentially. I plan on holding for at least a year

VeChain (VEN) 35%
Oyster Pearl (PRL) 30%
CPChain (CPC) 20%
TheKey (TKY) 15%

Any real coin? Why you bought only tokens? We are at the dawn of crypto revolution and you will be left only with a tokens when Sun start rising?    If I would be you  I would seriously rethink  your investment strategy.

What would you suggest if i may ask?
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
March 05, 2018, 02:15:39 PM
Ok so I've invested around $3600 in the following and would like to know people's views on whether I've made a wise decision and what sort of profit/loss I could expect.

I want to earn as much as I can and as such have gone high risk high reward. If I lose it all, so what....this is gambling essentially. I plan on holding for at least a year

VeChain (VEN) 35%
Oyster Pearl (PRL) 30%
CPChain (CPC) 20%
TheKey (TKY) 15%

Any real coin? Why you bought only tokens? We are at the dawn of crypto revolution and you will be left only with a tokens when Sun start rising?    If I would be you  I would seriously rethink  your investment strategy.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
March 05, 2018, 05:54:00 AM
Vechain is a solid choice , you are almost 90 percent sure to make good returns on that.
Same goes for oyster pearl .
If it were me i would swap the key with fusion though
Activity: 448
March 05, 2018, 03:56:32 AM
Awesome portfolio. VEN is already strong and we know they partnership with bmw. Thekey a coin that everyone expects and has a high potential. Other coins seem to be ready to surprise you and make you rich Smiley
Good portfolio!
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
March 05, 2018, 03:34:13 AM
Its good choices, pick the ones you believe in. BTC could be a strong "safe" choice for the upcoming months as well. CPC and The Key, Iot and identity... good choices for the future and huge reward potential, your guess is as good as anyone. PRL could take off as well with some good news so good luck to you.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
March 05, 2018, 03:18:33 AM
Frankly speaking I am not familiar with your choices. If you are gambling, I am sure you have done your research, I have no doubt you will enjoy it, weather to win or lose. On the other hand, if you think about long term investment, you better buy Bitcoin and forget about it for 3 years and see what happens then. If you chose the last one, I think you have a better chance of winning. This is not financial advise nor gambling advice. It is just my own opinion hehehe
Activity: 420
March 05, 2018, 03:08:41 AM

VeChain (VEN) 35%
Oyster Pearl (PRL) 30%
CPChain (CPC) 20%
TheKey (TKY) 15%

I can only judge by the first two positions and there is a small hope that one of them can go up and cover all your spending on investment, and the rest I just do not even know, but I think that you chose them for a reason.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
March 05, 2018, 02:12:29 AM
Coins you went to invest aren't that high risk ones. Vechain is one of the best developing coins in the market. Thekey ico is potentially good. Oyster pearl was getting hyped since 2 months or something.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Your professional profile on the blockchain
March 05, 2018, 02:06:24 AM
I like Oyster and TheKey positions in your portfolio, but you need much more diversification (10-15 positions at least). Also you dont have any base cryptocurrencies at all
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working
March 05, 2018, 01:16:07 AM

VeChain (VEN) 35%
Oyster Pearl (PRL) 30%
CPChain (CPC) 20%
TheKey (TKY) 15%

This is a gamble, all coins are not well known, hopefully, you have done the homework before investing in these coins.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
March 05, 2018, 01:13:01 AM

VeChain (VEN) 35%
Oyster Pearl (PRL) 30%
CPChain (CPC) 20%
TheKey (TKY) 15%

vechain : good choice you bough big portion on that coin if you can stake it just stake it so you can gain from staking.
another your portofolio i dont know. why dont you devirsify to token ? there are some good token like : crypterium, repux,denaro,savedroid.
for coin which has its own blockchain you can buy these :
1. litecoin : new update can reduce fee 1/10 from normal fees
2. NEO : still under value if we calculate it base on coin in circullation
3. waves : new update make it faster for micro transaction waves is good
4. vertcoin : segwit activated and halving happen last year and probably will increase in value in one / two years
Activity: 72
March 05, 2018, 12:07:11 AM
Risky but the reward will be big in case of success!

Oyster is a strong coin IMO!

I always go for 40% (approximately) of stable coins like Ethereum, Monero, NEO.

And 60% of low marketcap or risky coins.

Good luck for your cryptojourney  Wink
Activity: 669
Merit: 520
March 04, 2018, 11:23:11 PM
vechain and thekey looks good,
Activity: 179
Play2Live presale starts on 25th January
March 04, 2018, 03:56:54 PM

VeChain (VEN) 35%
Oyster Pearl (PRL) 30%
CPChain (CPC) 20%
TheKey (TKY) 15%

Why don't you have any of popular and top altcoins? like BTC, ETH, LTC , Monero and etc
I find you Portfolio is very risky..if it's gambling  for you, then you don't need any suggestion)
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
March 04, 2018, 02:07:30 PM

VeChain (VEN) 35%
Oyster Pearl (PRL) 30%
CPChain (CPC) 20%
TheKey (TKY) 15%

It is good portfolio for short term investment because this is not a promising investment in long term so you hold this year it will raise constantly in market you can continue else you should exchange the other altcoins. Because number of projects and failed in Crypto market. So we must plan some precautions of crypto investment.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
March 04, 2018, 01:20:53 PM

VeChain (VEN) 35%
Oyster Pearl (PRL) 30%
CPChain (CPC) 20%
TheKey (TKY) 15%

That really is the new altcoin for me. I do not think that's the potential altcoins in the future. It's best to follow the trend. NEO is one of the very typical altcoin. There was a lot of news about NEO, their technology system was improved and their technology was very suitable for the time being. So many investors bought NEO and invested in the altcon ONT (based on NEO) to make more profit. With a small amount of capital, you should invest in NEO to make more profit.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
March 04, 2018, 12:52:38 PM

VeChain (VEN) 35%
Oyster Pearl (PRL) 30%
CPChain (CPC) 20%
TheKey (TKY) 15%

VeChain (VEN) 0.00042301 BTC (7.90%)
Oyster (PRL) 0.00011138 BTC (5.43%)
CPChain (CPC) 0,00002043 BTC (-1.67%)
THEKEY (TKY) 0,00000215 BTC (-1,76%)
in these four coins there are two coins you can potentially hold for as long as you want, VeChain and Oyster
Activity: 728
Merit: 265
March 04, 2018, 11:36:31 AM
It is a risky thing but you did a wise decision not to just settle in just one coin. If all of it will boom in short amount of time probably you'll earn 2x or 3x from what you've just invested.

Long term holding is nice but hoping that you'd have a goal on every coins too on how much will you sell it, so that even if you don't hold that for a long term you've accomplish it.
Activity: 68
March 04, 2018, 10:35:53 AM

VeChain (VEN) 35%
Oyster Pearl (PRL) 30%
CPChain (CPC) 20%
TheKey (TKY) 15%

Although you’re thinking that cryptocurrency is gambling is some might be little off or red flag, I give you a benefit of the doubt that you know what you’re really doing. Among the four only TKY is a little bit questionable. If you give little background of the four coins we maybe give you good review of your coins. My suggestion is try to add BTC for at least 30% in your portfolio. Since BTC is still relevant to trading or investment in crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: