Pages:
Author

Topic: HPPCOIN : Egalitarian High Performance Computing Platform - page 11. (Read 52746 times)

copper member
Activity: 258
Merit: 11
hppcoin : Egalitarian High Performance Computing
dev needs to rewrite ANN.
It does not include wallet link etc.
Thank you for the comment, Wallet download link added.

Best regards
HPP Team
copper member
The cuda miner give me errors like ".. does not validate by CPU" in a 970GTX
Try lowering intensity.
Can you please post the full debug log on Discord mining channel : https://discord.gg/x7xqShM
what OS and Cuda version do you have ?

Best Regards
HPP Team
Activity: 104
Try lowering intensity.
Activity: 430
Merit: 228
Thanks for the quick reply. I'm trying to mine this coin but at the moment, the miner returned the same error after update window OS, drivers. Is there an alternative miner to be use?
Could you please post the following:
Picture of the error message you're getting
What cards you are using
Which miner and what parameters you are using to run it (batch file)

Thank you!

@p3ngu1n: thank you for your comments, the announcement will be rewritten.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Thanks for the quick reply. I'm trying to mine this coin but at the moment, the miner returned the same error after update window OS, drivers. Is there an alternative miner to be use?
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
dev needs to rewrite ANN.
It does not include wallet link etc.
These guys are also making a supercomputer on top of the blockchain.

SONM is a decentralized worldwide fog computer for any general purpose computing ? from site hosting to scientific calculations.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-sonm-decentralized-fog-computing-1845114

We are here to discuss HPP but since you brought it up, yes there are similarities between the two project but there are also some striking differences. For us - miners, one of the major ones is the fact that one is a brand new algorithm with miners, pools, masternodes and cookies. The other one is an ICO with tokens generated pre-ICO and during the ICO. And I have not seen any mentions of any cookies in their thread. Smiley

Feel free to browse the HPP website, read the whitepaper or join us on Discord! (Cookies not necessarily included)
copper member
55/100 shares BOOM how to fix it?

Hi SomethingWrongWithETH,
problem reported by @Res  and solved by adding the parameter : --diff-multiplier 2

Cheers
HPP Team
Actually I would suggest to move over to IDcray (the third pool listed in the first post) it has the highest hash rate and only 1% fee. Oh, you won't have to worry about invalid shares either.
Invalide shares problem fixed on the official pool, also pool fees lowered to 1%.

Regards
HPP Team
Activity: 30
These guys are also making a supercomputer on top of the blockchain.

SONM is a decentralized worldwide fog computer for any general purpose computing ? from site hosting to scientific calculations.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-sonm-decentralized-fog-computing-1845114

Activity: 41
Yobit Listing Request Annoncement  :
We have sent HPP for listing in Yobit Exchange on Saturday, January 06, 2018. The Premium listing process takes usually between 4 and 7 days.
Best Regards
HPP Team

This is great. Will make a huge difference as coinsmarkets is currently having so many problems
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
Yobit Listing Request Annoncement  :
We have sent HPP for listing in Yobit Exchange on Saturday, January 06, 2018. The Premium listing process takes usually between 4 and 7 days.
Best Regards
HPP Team

Great Smiley
This makes it easier for many people to participate.
copper member
Yobit Listing Request Annoncement  :
Best Regards
HPP Team
Any updated version on the miner?
Tried the posted version but cannot mine
Feel free to join us on discord and we'll do our best to get you started with HPP mining!
copper member
Hi Caleb150,
The posted version was tested on 1050 ti and 1070ti cards using Windows 10 64 bits and Cuda 9.1 without any problem, many miners are already running this version on the same cards.
without details about the Nvidia Driver version, Cuda version and Os version we can not state on the cause of the problem.

Best Regards
HPP Team
copper member
Thanks for the clarification. Good luck on the roadmap.
I'm trying to mine it, but seems that the miner is still in modification.
Is there a full working miner available?
Djm34's miner works. Intensity cannot be modified as you'd be running out of memory.

https://github.com/djm34
Windows Binaries : https://github.com/djm34/ccminer-msvc2015/releases
Djm34's miner works. Intensity cannot be modified as you'd be running out of memory.

https://github.com/djm34
I know this is completely out of control of the dev and community but kind of ridiculous that half of the hashrate is made up of 2 miners.
Absolutely true but you gotta see it as some people are willing to dedicate a lot of hash power to a coin that had not taken off yet, kind of a gamble. I only dedicated one of my rigs to this coin.
Pages:
Jump to: