Pages:
Author

Topic: HPPCOIN : Egalitarian High Performance Computing Platform - page 12. (Read 52746 times)

Activity: 1179
Merit: 131
I know this is completely out of control of the dev and community but kind of ridiculous that half of the hashrate is made up of 2 miners.
Activity: 104
Merit: 11
55/100 shares BOOM how to fix it?

Hi SomethingWrongWithETH,
problem reported by @Res  and solved by adding the parameter : --diff-multiplier 2

Cheers
HPP Team
Actually I would suggest to move over to IDcray (the third pool listed in the first post) it has the highest hash rate and only 1% fee. Oh, you won't have to worry about invalid shares either.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
What is the uniqueness of this coin?

Hi caleb150,
HPP is not just a coin : HPP is a Distributed platform for High Performance Computing + HPP COIN which is used as the only accepted currency to rent HPC infrastructure (Virtual Hosts, GPU).
in the current version we have released just the HPP Wallet and Miners to allow the community to mine HPP.

In the upcoming version (25 February) we are planning to release : Masternodes

After that we will release the HPP V1.1.0 which will support Dedicated/Virtual Hosts Sharing.

For technical details see our White Paper : https://github.com/hppcoin/hppcoin/blob/master/whitepaper.pdf

Best Regards
HPP Team

This actually sounds really good. Where can I buy them?
Hi Goddas044,
HPP is Listed in https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-HPP.htm, but i think that coinsmarkets is down now !
We will submit HPP to Yobit.io soon, you can join the community here https://discord.gg/x7xqShM

Best Regards
HPP Team

Thanks dev. Yeah coinsmarkets isnt working for me either. I'll wait for yobit. thanks
copper member
Activity: 258
hppcoin : Egalitarian High Performance Computing

Hi SomethingWrongWithETH,
problem reported by @Res  and solved by adding the parameter : --diff-multiplier 2

Cheers
HPP Team
copper member
driver is lastest
window 10 64
1050 ti and 1070ti card
Hi caleb150,
Can you please post full Debug Log on Discord mining channel : https://discord.gg/x7xqShM

Best Regards
HPP Team
copper member

Hi caleb150,
HPP is not just a coin : HPP is a Distributed platform for High Performance Computing + HPP COIN which is used as the only accepted currency to rent HPC infrastructure (Virtual Hosts, GPU).
in the current version we have released just the HPP Wallet and Miners to allow the community to mine HPP.

After that we will release the HPP V1.1.0 which will support Dedicated/Virtual Hosts Sharing.

For technical details see our White Paper : https://github.com/hppcoin/hppcoin/blob/master/whitepaper.pdf

Best Regards
HPP Team

Hi Goddas044,
HPP is Listed in https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-HPP.htm, but i think that coinsmarkets is down now !
We will submit HPP to Yobit.io soon, you can join the community here https://discord.gg/x7xqShM

Best Regards
HPP Team
Activity: 41

Hi caleb150,

Best Regards
HPP Team

Activity: 30
Question for the HPP team:

I understand people can rent a virtual host (xen) and cpu-time for parallel processing jobs (opencl) on the HPP platform. What if, in the case of virtual host sharing, there is a power failure or the physical host gets powered down, is there some kind of "high availibility" mechanism in these cases? Will it be possible to implement a Virtual Machine High Availibility Cluster on top of the HPP platform?

David
Hi usr64,
Of course High Availability is a major concern for HPP Platform, and it is ensured by combining three technics :
  • Nodes automatic deployment : if a node get powered down, The Tasks' Scheduler process an automatic deployment to another node using the replicated provider's data 
  • Node migration : in case a node receive a normal shut down signal from the User/OS, the node sends to the Task's Scheduler a snapshot of the current state before shutting down, the Tasks' Scheduler migrate the tasks to an available node.   
  • Provider’s data replication : HPP platform use replication in order to recover data if a node gets powered down without migration

I noticed from your preview posts that you are very interested in technical details, are you trying to build a concurrent platform  Wink
just kidding  Cheesy you are welcome.
and also if you work on same field (Distributed Systems) you are welcome to join HPP Team.

Best regards
E. Ramlin
HPP Lead Developer
'

Haha, I am just curious, don't know much about distributive systems or hpc (practically nothing), i am more into Linux, i know a little bit about system programming, but nothing on parallel or gpu programming, i am not as smart as you guys!
copper member

Hi caleb150,

Best Regards
HPP Team
copper member

I understand people can rent a virtual host (xen) and cpu-time for parallel processing jobs (opencl) on the HPP platform. What if, in the case of virtual host sharing, there is a power failure or the physical host gets powered down, is there some kind of "high availibility" mechanism in these cases? Will it be possible to implement a Virtual Machine High Availibility Cluster on top of the HPP platform?

David
Hi usr64,
Of course High Availability is a major concern for HPP Platform, and it is ensured by combining three technics :
  • Nodes automatic deployment : if a node get powered down, The Tasks' Scheduler process an automatic deployment to another node using the replicated provider's data 
  • Node migration : in case a node receive a normal shut down signal from the User/OS, the node sends to the Task's Scheduler a snapshot of the current state before shutting down, the Tasks' Scheduler migrate the tasks to an available node.   
  • Provider’s data replication : HPP platform use replication in order to recover data if a node gets powered down without migration

I noticed from your preview posts that you are very interested in technical details, are you trying to build a concurrent platform  Wink
just kidding  Cheesy you are welcome.
and also if you work on same field (Distributed Systems) you are welcome to join HPP Team.

Best regards
E. Ramlin
HPP Lead Developer
Activity: 38
Activity: 126
driver is lastest
window 10 64
1050 ti and 1070ti card
Hi, I downloaded the ccminer and run into some problem,

I set the intensity to 14, mining with 1050ti and 1070ti.

[2018-01-04 15:52:34] Starting on stratum+tcp://hpp-mine.idcray.com:10111
[2018-01-04 15:52:34] NVML GPU monitoring enabled.
[2018-01-04 15:52:34] NVAPI GPU monitoring enabled.
[2018-01-04 15:52:34] 2 miner threads started, using 'lyra2h' algorithm.
[2018-01-04 15:52:38] Stratum difficulty set to 0.1 (0.00039)
[2018-01-04 15:52:38] GPU #0: Intensity set to 14, 16384 cuda threads
[2018-01-04 15:52:38] GPU #1: Intensity set to 14, 16384 cuda threads
[2018-01-04 15:52:39]Cuda error in func 'scanhash_lyra2h' at line 117 : an illegal memory access was encountered.
 GPU #0: result for 00000000 does not validate on CPU!
[2018-01-04 15:52:39] GPU #0: result for 00000000 does not validate on CPU!

How to mine this coin?
Please help
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
It seems miners paradise here, I do not understand any technical parameters, but still I wish you can make fortune
Activity: 30

David
Activity: 34
Grin 16*16*16 Its too hard for GPU . The current situation is not very good for HPP to move forward,And now the rules of output are more fixed, what do you feel?

Hi Mrzeta,
The choice of Lyra Matrix with 16 Cols, 16 Rows and 16 TimeCost was made with concertation of all Dev Team, we have done a lot of test using multiple parameters combinations, finally we come up with 16*16 and 16 for TimeCost.
The Goal is to have Egalitarian Mining 1:1 CPU:GPU.

Best Regards
Ramlin
HPP Team
A Hard Fork is Planned for the 25 February 2018 (less than 2 months) to activate Masternodes. we will create a voting form soon, and the community will decide to  promote CPU over GPU or GPU over CPU or Egalitarian Mining.

Best Regards
HPP Team

HAHAHA Its a good news for hppcoin.  Cool Wait masternode active.
Activity: 34
Grin 16*16*16 Its too hard for GPU . The current situation is not very good for HPP to move forward,And now the rules of output are more fixed, what do you feel?

Hi Mrzeta,
The choice of Lyra Matrix with 16 Cols, 16 Rows and 16 TimeCost was made with concertation of all Dev Team, we have done a lot of test using multiple parameters combinations, finally we come up with 16*16 and 16 for TimeCost.
The Goal is to have Egalitarian Mining 1:1 CPU:GPU.

Best Regards
Ramlin
HPP Team

I like lyra2 too, I test it in the 270x 280x 290 and 750ti 1050ti . I get it  Best Regards.
copper member
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
where is the compiled windows miner
Pages:
Jump to: