Pages:
Author

Topic: hsrminer - Nvidia mining software for various algos by palgin&alexkap - page 10. (Read 30734 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 27
http://radio.r41.ru
Hello.

Any ideia what this error can be:

Cuda error in func 'neoscrypt_cpu_hash_1070' at line 1460 : the launch timed out and was terminated.
Cuda error in func 'neoscrypt_cpu_hash_1070' at line 1464 : the launch timed out and was terminated.
Cuda error in func 'neoscrypt_cpu_hash_1070' at line 1464 : the launch timed out and was terminated.
Cuda error in func 'neoscrypt_cpu_hash_1070' at line 1460 : the launch timed out and was terminated.

Closed program.

Thanks !
overclock what is it worth? PL?

~11hr (~6.75h to ~16.25h on the graph) test for hsrminer on Nemosminer.

Ignore the rollercoaster at the 5h mark, I was playing around with settings. The drop at 17h is a result of a 30min internet outage, this screws up the following moving average.

As you might be able to see, the relevant moving average is about 2820-2880kh. I'd say it's closer to a 2850-2860kh average if you hover above the data points. This is server-side on AHP24h (pure Neoscrypt). Client-side, I'm averaging 2930-2950kh.

So where'd the extra 100kh go? Take into account a 1% fee and that leaves us at 2900-2920kh. From here we're still missing a bit. I'm going to assume AHP takes the 1% from your actual profits, and doesn't just cut your hash rate accordingly. The only logical explanation is my 99% efficiency, which would take us to 2871-2890kh. Still missing 10-20kh, but in the grand scheme of things, that's pretty negligible. I've seen a lot of people claim hsrminer doesn't deliver the promised client-side numbers, but my experience differs. I'm not trying to discredit any claims, but I would encourage everyone to try it and see whether it works for them.

Stats in the Powershell window are fairly accurate, may be the 1070Ti should be closer to ~142w.

Specifics:

1070Ti @ 85% TDP, 80c target, +200 core, +400 memory (may be I should clock this down too), ~58c @ 65% fan
1080Ti @ 85% TDP, 80c target, +190 core, +100 memory (+300 mem didn't really help for me in Neo), ~52c @ 85% fan

Ambient temp is ~21-22c.

All in all, I'm much more concerned about my Blake2s hashrates being quite different from what I'm getting client-side.
in blake2s 12 Gh/s on 3*1060 (PL 75, mem 550, core 150)  & 1*1080 (PL 75, mem 0, core 0) 10 min working and closed
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Hello.

Any ideia what this error can be:

Closed program.

Thanks !
Activity: 36
https://i.imgur.com/nJWAbno.jpg

~11hr (~6.75h to ~16.25h on the graph) test for hsrminer on Nemosminer.

Ignore the rollercoaster at the 5h mark, I was playing around with settings. The drop at 17h is a result of a 30min internet outage, this screws up the following moving average.

As you might be able to see, the relevant moving average is about 2820-2880kh. I'd say it's closer to a 2850-2860kh average if you hover above the data points. This is server-side on AHP24h (pure Neoscrypt). Client-side, I'm averaging 2930-2950kh.

So where'd the extra 100kh go? Take into account a 1% fee and that leaves us at 2900-2920kh. From here we're still missing a bit. I'm going to assume AHP takes the 1% from your actual profits, and doesn't just cut your hash rate accordingly. The only logical explanation is my 99% efficiency, which would take us to 2871-2890kh. Still missing 10-20kh, but in the grand scheme of things, that's pretty negligible. I've seen a lot of people claim hsrminer doesn't deliver the promised client-side numbers, but my experience differs. I'm not trying to discredit any claims, but I would encourage everyone to try it and see whether it works for them.

Stats in the Powershell window are fairly accurate, may be the 1070Ti should be closer to ~142w.

Specifics:

1070Ti @ 85% TDP, 80c target, +200 core, +400 memory (may be I should clock this down too), ~58c @ 65% fan
1080Ti @ 85% TDP, 80c target, +190 core, +100 memory (+300 mem didn't really help for me in Neo), ~52c @ 85% fan

Ambient temp is ~21-22c.

All in all, I'm much more concerned about my Blake2s hashrates being quite different from what I'm getting client-side.
Activity: 420
Merit: 182
Hey you do get skills here! ;-)
It's just that I have seen so many people shouting at other ones when they did not speak english but still I get the feeling...

Anyway I did not tweak core (100% in both case), I think it's due to activity handling from miner, as you can see on my snapshot, Hsrminer is less steady than ccminer, certianly it makes drop on core speed.

I also mine ZEN, on another rig... here it's for GBX, imagining that it might pump someday, Nvidia is better actually on Neoscrypt than Equihash.

I think most of the shouting at damn foreigners is for the Russians that write in Cyrillic!

I am still puzzled by how well hsrminer works for you and how poorly it works for me. First you get 1.38 MH/s while I only got 1.23 MH/s - that's 12% more already - and then my actual earnings at the pool were only 76.3% of what I should have made based on average difficulty for the time period.

My test with ccminer-klaust has only been running for 1.75 hours but earnings are pretty much exactly as predicted by whattomine so far.

Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Si je commence à parler en Français, je crains que certains me sautent dessus!   Lips sealed

If you speak French you fear some will jump over you?!?  Tongue

I suspect this an idiom that did not survive my poor translation skills (I suppose I could plug the sentence into Google Translate, but where's the fun in that?)

On a more relevant note, I changed skins in MSI AB - I was using the old v3 skin  - and now I see that my core voltage occasionally drops even lower than yours at times so I am guessing you didn't manually tweak it lower. If my guess is incorrect then please tell me how to lower core voltage because it seems all I am able to do is raise it.

Hey you do get skills here! ;-)
It's just that I have seen so many people shouting at other ones when they did not speak english but still I get the feeling...

Anyway I did not tweak core (100% in both case), I think it's due to activity handling from miner, as you can see on my snapshot, Hsrminer is less steady than ccminer, certianly it makes drop on core speed.

I also mine ZEN, on another rig... here it's for GBX, imagining that it might pump someday, Nvidia is better actually on Neoscrypt than Equihash.
I just concluded another test of hsrminer on the Trezarcoin official pool and so far the results don't look good but I need all the blocks to confirm before I bury the hatchet on this one. Let's just say that with average difficulty over the last 24 hours (which would be conservative, because current difficulty spent most of the day below that) I should have earned 38 TZC but so far the sum of confirmed and unconfirmed is around 29.

Difficulty on ZEN has been really high today so it's as good a time as any to have the 6x GTX 1060 rig do another neoscrypt mining test. The results reported in the quote above were with hsrminer claiming it was hashing at 4.32 MH/s. The KlausT fork of ccminer (v8.19) is reporting a hashrate of 4.06 MH/s after 10 minutes of operation (it does take awhile for neoscrypt to get up to speed for some reason), so about 6.4% less than what hsrminer was claiming. However, I only got credited for 29 coins instead of the 38 that whattomine said I should have received given the hashrate and average difficulty, which comes out to a 24% haircut... If I get screwed by the same percentage with ccminer then either both are lying at exactly the same magnitude or else I can't trust whattomine and/or the pool.

Si je commence à parler en Français, je crains que certains me sautent dessus!   Lips sealed

If you speak French you fear some will jump over you?!?  Tongue

I suspect this an idiom that did not survive my poor translation skills (I suppose I could plug the sentence into Google Translate, but where's the fun in that?)

On a more relevant note, I changed skins in MSI AB - I was using the old v3 skin  - and now I see that my core voltage occasionally drops even lower than yours at times so I am guessing you didn't manually tweak it lower. If my guess is incorrect then please tell me how to lower core voltage because it seems all I am able to do is raise it.

Activity: 26
When GTX Titan Xp support will be added?
Since you are very difficult, I have made this! Cheesy

No need further explanation ? ^_^

En Francais! Sorry, no cedilla on the US keyboard. Also, my French is really, really rusty.

It looks like what is holding me back is not lowering the core voltage. I've been trying to convince MSI AB to let me do that but haven't had success yet...

Si je commence à parler en Français, je crains que certains me sautent dessus!   Lips sealed

En Francais! Sorry, no cedilla on the US keyboard. Also, my French is really, really rusty.

It looks like what is holding me back is not lowering the core voltage. I've been trying to convince MSI AB to let me do that but haven't had success yet...

thanks for correction!

+150 Mhz Core
+500 Mhz Mem
80% Power
Full watercooling @ 46°C Max

https://altminer.net/?address=GfPmex3zcL3cnzu7THrxmiBxRUd1Tuad5t

Offsets are only useful if the base clocks are known, but even I can admit this is nitpicking at this point...  Grin

My most consistent results were obtained running at +125 core and +300 mem with 85% power limit on my EVGA 1080 FE; this translates into an actual core clock of around 1785 (it does bounce a bit because of power limiting) and an actual mem clock of 4811 (rock solid).

I just concluded another test of hsrminer on the Trezarcoin official pool and so far the results don't look good but I need all the blocks to confirm before I bury the hatchet on this one. Let's just say that with average difficulty over the last 24 hours (which would be conservative, because current difficulty spent most of the day below that) I should have earned 38 TZC but so far the sum of confirmed and unconfirmed is around 29.

Activity: 392
Merit: 27
http://radio.r41.ru
i saw a plan to release phi miner next, any estimated release time?
phi has SP_mod , I know that Palgin has an idea to create a miner X17, but while he has problems on the family front the project is suspended, we are waiting for Pavel's return
Activity: 308
i saw a plan to release phi miner next, any estimated release time?
Activity: 312
With this HSR "test" miner: Around 23500 h/s
KlausT: 23500 h/s

1070-1070ti-1080 cards. Total speed should be over 26500 h/s if those readings on miner screens would have anything to do with reality. So after all, you are only lending your miner rigs for free. This is the reason why this miner is closed source, because there's no actual increasement despite what numbers are shown. Closed source because only thing added is a fee. I suggest everyone to run 24hour test with KlausT and this test-miner, then have a look for what your wallet hashrate tells you.  Roll Eyes

yeah i know, that's why i only used 1 day and goback klaust Wink
Activity: 36
Good job!

NeoScrypt:
1070 - 1330 h/s (-i 3)
1070ti - 1430 h/s

P.S. Please fix the links for zipped miners in 1st post. They are mixed up.
Activity: 93
Dev fee interrupts main work. Please solve this. Works flawless with 1080ti but uptime on pool side interrupts when rigs work for dev.
thanks for correction!

+150 Mhz Core
+500 Mhz Mem
80% Power

Offsets are only useful if the base clocks are known, but even I can admit this is nitpicking at this point...  Grin

My most consistent results were obtained running at +125 core and +300 mem with 85% power limit on my EVGA 1080 FE; this translates into an actual core clock of around 1785 (it does bounce a bit because of power limiting) and an actual mem clock of 4811 (rock solid).

Activity: 19
So basically what this boils down to is that this is yet another crypto-scam.

Take the open source. Recompile it, add dev fee.. Make up the hash numbers so they look awesome and seem to outperform everything else out there and bam...
Big money rolling in.

In fact, I was wondering if there isn't more to it...
I mean, when you're dealing with people that nag your wallet can you expect them to be half good?
I am thinking about this "false positive" that we see from the threat manager. Can anyone actually confirm that this is not in fact some sort of add-on malware to the whole scheme? We're so used to seeing Anti-viruses flag the miners that we another positive will slip neatly beneath our radar...

Too many question marks I think...
I have seen the increase on my pool, GTX1080 is working now at 1.38 MH/s* for 4 days and steady as rock.

More details please on actual core and mem clocks as well as power limit. I have two different GTX 1080 - an EVGA Founder's Edition and an Asus ROG Strix - and the best consistent speed I can attain is 1230 kH/s, and even this is in question based on the cumulative earnings over a 4.5 hour period on a high volume Neoscrypt pool that I trust.

* - units corrected to MH/s.

thanks for correction!

+150 Mhz Core
+500 Mhz Mem
80% Power

Pages:
Jump to: