Pages:
Author

Topic: hsrminer - Nvidia mining software for various algos by palgin&alexkap - page 13. (Read 30774 times)

copper member
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
How does that solve the problem?

It automatically restarts the miner.

Your problem is likely from overclocking too much. This miner is very finicky about that. Try backing off core clock or increasing core voltage *if* it has been lowered.

I'm not running any overclock. Standard all the way.

Already got a script to restart the program, but in the end it all locks up.
I'll try to run an instance for every card to se if I can solve the problem. Maybe it's because I'm using 3 different cards in same miner. Then I'll try to separate every type to a specific miner.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
If anyone has problems with 100% rejected shares on a GTX 1060, try running the test version of the miner that is on the first page of this thread. We had 2 rigs that would not work (100% rejected shares) until we tried out the test version.  Those 2 rigs have been working fine for going on 2 full days now using the test miner.
Activity: 18
Miner working fine, though according to pool data (actual hashrate), seems to be even lower than KlausT or similar minus donations. No matter what those pretty numbers tell in miners.  Roll Eyes

Well, about 36hours and I have screenshots to give.

Might also be my R9 Fury rig having it's periods and ruining the results, it's mining into same wallet, should restrict it into separate one. Cheesy
Activity: 420
Merit: 184

It automatically restarts the miner.

Your problem is likely from overclocking too much. This miner is very finicky about that. Try backing off core clock or increasing core voltage *if* it has been lowered.

copper member
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
Hi, got a little problem here..

My HSR miner is stopping once a while with this message.

--
Cuda error in func 'neoscrypt_cpu_hash_1060' at line 1420 : unspecified launch failure.
Cuda error in func 'neoscrypt_cpu_hash_1080' at line 1509 : unspecified launch failure.
--

http://img.techpowerup.org/180125/p1kalmig2k256.jpg

Any clue on what i should do?

Best regards:
Monberg75

:loop
hsrminer command
goto loop
copper member
Hi, got a little problem here..

My HSR miner is stopping once a while with this message.

--
Cuda error in func 'neoscrypt_cpu_hash_1060' at line 1420 : unspecified launch failure.
Cuda error in func 'neoscrypt_cpu_hash_1080' at line 1509 : unspecified launch failure.
--

http://img.techpowerup.org/180125/p1kalmig2k256.jpg

Any clue on what i should do?

Best regards:
Monberg75
Activity: 60
Looks interesting, will give it a try.  What other algos are you targeting for addition?
Activity: 159
Merit: 5

Yes add a period after your wallet

WALLET_ADDRESS_HERE.workername
Thanks!!
Activity: 70
Just curious why y'all would want to add this miner to nicehash legacy versus just using the miner and pointing it to a nicehash pool?

Or are you simply building out nicehash legacy with your preferred miners and still letting it manage profit switching?

You might be able to help me there: I simply do not know how to mine differently. Yes: Nicehash is great for profit switching, but it the rates of hsrminer are real then it's better than anything else out there.

So how do I point "to a nicehash pool" in such a way that nicepool recognises me?

Make sure you research nicehash to see if that's the right service for you. Depending on your goals, it may or may not be the best service.

Here's a list of pools: https://www.nicehash.com/help/which-stratum-servers-are-available
Their FAQ is pretty good.
Essentially, you just point your miner to the appropriate nicehash pool and use the nicehash generated address from your account as your username.

Perfect! Thank you Smiley
It worked. For those looking to do the same thing:
hsrminer_neoscrypt.exe -o stratum+tcp://neoscrypt.eu.nicehash.com:3341 -u (nicehash wallet address)

Question: Any way to define a worker name? I did not see that in hsrminer's help file.

Yes add a period after your wallet

WALLET_ADDRESS_HERE.workername
Just curious why y'all would want to add this miner to nicehash legacy versus just using the miner and pointing it to a nicehash pool?

Or are you simply building out nicehash legacy with your preferred miners and still letting it manage profit switching?

You might be able to help me there: I simply do not know how to mine differently. Yes: Nicehash is great for profit switching, but it the rates of hsrminer are real then it's better than anything else out there.

So how do I point "to a nicehash pool" in such a way that nicepool recognises me?

Make sure you research nicehash to see if that's the right service for you. Depending on your goals, it may or may not be the best service.

Here's a list of pools: https://www.nicehash.com/help/which-stratum-servers-are-available
Essentially, you just point your miner to the appropriate nicehash pool and use the nicehash generated address from your account as your username.

Perfect! Thank you Smiley
It worked. For those looking to do the same thing:
hsrminer_neoscrypt.exe -o stratum+tcp://neoscrypt.eu.nicehash.com:3341 -u (nicehash wallet address)

Question: Any way to define a worker name? I did not see that in hsrminer's help file.
Activity: 254
Merit: 109

You might be able to help me there: I simply do not know how to mine differently. Yes: Nicehash is great for profit switching, but if the rates of hsrminer are real then it's better than anything else out there.

Activity: 254
Merit: 109
is this a comparison or did you add this miner to the nicehash?

Added to the Nicehash.

1) Renamed hsrminer_neoscrypt_test.exe --> ccmimer.exe
2) Replaced ccmimer.exe in the folder \bin\ccminer_tpruvot
3) In file General.json changed "ApiBindPortPoolStart": 4000 --> 4001

PS: Sorry for my bad english

I am now unable to get it to start at 4001. Despite having 4001 in General.json, it starts at 4002, 4003, etc...

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

You got some impressive hashrates on the 1050TI's! May I ask what GPU model and OC settings you use?

With the default Nicehash miner I get around 380 kH/s and with HSR miner I get around 515 kH/s.
Activity: 70
hsrminer neoscrypt shows 20.12 MH/s , but pool shows between 14 - 16 MH/s , is it normal?
Clock+105, Mem+400, TDP=75%, Temperatures are 60-65 C
increasing tdp over this causes miner to give cuda error hash unknown failure, am i doing something wrong?
does memory clock affect neoscrypt speed?

Not as far as I can tell. If I set memory to +400, - 200, +0, it has zero hash increase.
Activity: 30
hsrminer neoscrypt shows 20.12 MH/s , but pool shows between 14 - 16 MH/s , is it normal?
Clock+105, Mem+400, TDP=75%, Temperatures are 60-65 C
increasing tdp over this causes miner to give cuda error hash unknown failure, am i doing something wrong?
does memory clock affect neoscrypt speed?
is this a comparison or did you add this miner to the nicehash?

Added to the Nicehash.

1) Renamed hsrminer_neoscrypt_test.exe --> ccmimer.exe
2) Replaced ccmimer.exe in the folder \bin\ccminer_tpruvot
3) In file General.json changed "ApiBindPortPoolStart": 4000 --> 4001

PS: Sorry for my bad english

I am now unable to get it to start at 4001. Despite having 4001 in General.json, it starts at 4002, 4003, etc...
Activity: 512
Merit: 260
Hey,

Any API support? I can list it for EthMonitoring.com

I vote!
Activity: 118
When we will see miner under linux ? Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: