Pages:
Author

Topic: hsrminer - Nvidia mining software for various algos by palgin&alexkap - page 29. (Read 30774 times)

Activity: 557
Merit: 5
Speed on https://www.altminer.net over 3% less then miner show. 1% - dev fee, 2% - within the margin of error.
On unimining i get between 16200 to 17500 (more frequently around 17100)
Direct calculation is 17800.
In any case with other miners i get less than 16000 calculated on the pool so it's still a plus
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Speed in hsrminer is real. Deviations reason only - errors in the pools side...
Activity: 213
Merit: 3
Speed on https://www.altminer.net over 3% less then miner show. 1% - dev fee, 2% - within the margin of error.

Sorry, I didn't understand this, can you elaborate?
Activity: 1
Hi,
Just to thanks for your hardwork,
I using ccminer for neoscrypt with single 1060 6gb running 580kh/s hashrate.. after changing to this.. i've got 760kh/s!
Activity: 57
Activity: 213
Merit: 3
Has anyone tested the hash rate to see if they are real and not just fake exaggerated output? For a miner that has an issue with dropping to 0% gpu usage, it seems difficult to believe that it's getting a 10-20% gain over all other miners. I've tested the power usage compared to CCMiner and it seems the same, don't know how to test the hashrate to see if it's fake though. I guess the only way would be to run 2 same cards side by side using two different mining programs on the same coin/pool and see the results. Anyone give that a try?
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
Please prioritize USABILITY over adding superfluous new algos.  Specifically, need -R x support where x is 0 to whatever seconds to wait before retrying.  0 should result in an exit.  As for now, completely unsuable and no dev fee for you until you fix this.  Roll Eyes

Activity: 20

Can you add the ccminer.exe -r 0 arguments for multipool mining?

Thanks!
Activity: 165
all done for me the miner works from 1.5 days without any problem, thx !
Activity: 5
Can I get a little help with this error.

PS>TerminatingError(Get-Content): "The running command stopped because the preference variable "ErrorActionPreference" or common parameter is set to Stop: Cannot find path 'D:\xxxxxxxxxxxxx\MultiPoolMinerV2.7.1.2\Wrapper\23333.txt' because it does not exist.

The file exists (it contains numbers only) so my hunch is I need to tell hsrminer where the 'path' is ?

Thanks
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Been using this for a while & I'm was getting less coins than what I anticipated & my average kh/s was less than what was reported on the mining software. Turns out, after looking at msi afterburner graphs theres constant drops to 0% gpu usage. These only last for a split secount before rallying back up to 99-100% but its constantly happening, which seems to be having an impact on the average mining speed. Maybe this is normal but I haven't expierenced these consistent gpu usage drops on other miners using different & algorithms
Activity: 67
anyone knows how to fix "neoscrypt init out of memory error"? thanks in advance!

Make sure your virtual memory is set high enough based on the number and type of GPUs you've got. The exact size required also depends on the algorithm you're using, but the very rough math is 8GB x # of GPUs. (e.g. 4 GPUs = 32GB Virtual Memory)

You can set this via Control Panel/System/Advanced System Settings.

1. On the Advanced tab in Performance section, click Settings, pick Advanced tab and click "Change" in Virtual Memory section.
2. Uncheck "Automatically manage paging file size for all drives", select a drive you want your page file on (SSD ideally), select Custom size and use the same number you calculated above for Initial and Maximum (to avoid disk thrashing/fragmented page file). As per example above, for 32GB you'd use "32768" (1024 x 32) for both Initial and Maximum.
3. Reboot to properly initialize the page file using the new settings.
4. Try the miner again.
Activity: 14
anyone knows how to fix "neoscrypt init out of memory error"? thanks in advance!
Activity: 18
I tested this again and noticed something strange. When I include it into Nemosminer for autoswitching the hashrates are worse than KlausT's ccminer. However, when I run palgin's in a regular dos window the hashrates are better. The only difference that I can see is that Nemos runs it in a powershell wrapper. Can anyone else verify?

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
I've found KlausT's ccminer to be better at neo on my 1070's as well.

For me it's not even close -- Palgin kills KlausT by ~20%

What is the palgin one?
The one whose thread you're currently posting in! Cheesy

I tried hsr miner and is slower than ccminer 815 cuda 9
Activity: 243
GTX 1070 Strix +130Core with KlausT 1220Kh/S, with palgin mod 1350Kh/s

The only thing that i dont understand is: Why palgin says this mod works with gpus with CC 5.0+? and the gtx 970(5.2) doesnt work with it.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556

What is the palgin one?
The one whose thread you're currently posting in! Cheesy
Activity: 756
Merit: 250

What is the palgin one?
Activity: 714
Merit: 512
NEMO is working on plugging this into his software... I am running a "prototype" NEMO on my home office PC with it & it's awesome.
Activity: 714
Merit: 512

Pages:
Jump to: