Pages:
Author

Topic: hsrminer - Nvidia mining software for various algos by palgin&alexkap - page 33. (Read 30774 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
WOW instead of 2.2kh im getting 2.8
what's your GPU and power/oc settings?
I get 1.7kh/s ,1080ti 200watts, cc+100,mc+100.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
How can you present so raw version, palgin? I spent 30 min trying to run it on gtx 1080ti - with dozen different parameters, and the result is memory error!

It's working for almost everyone. Have you tried without intensity parameter ?

How big is your page file?

If you post a screenshot of the miner with the error message then there's a better chance that someone can identify the problem and the fix for you.
Activity: 437
Merit: 250
WOW instead of 2.2kh im getting 2.8
Activity: 557
Merit: 5
How can you present so raw version, palgin? I spent 30 min trying to run it on gtx 1080ti - with dozen different parameters, and the result is memory error!

It's working for almost everyone. Have you tried without intensity parameter ?
Activity: 954
You just have to read the thread. The reason is old drivers. You need latest 388.xx version.
Are you kidding me? I have the latest 388.71!
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
You just have to read the thread. The reason is old drivers. You need latest 388.xx version.
Activity: 954
Side node, if you set "off" for P2 state on profile inspector, the miner will crash with an illegal instruction error.
Not a big deal but worth mentionning

P0 makes higher base clocks, so you must make lower clock with OC

I'll check that after work. Didn't knew that

edit : well unfortunately in P0 state i get a lot of bad share even wtihout any o/c. I'll stick with my current settings.
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
Hi
    When i get home I'll try
                                          Grin Grin

thank you
Activity: 68
good miner, i have use for 3gb 1060 x 4 , i get 730kh for one card(neoscrypt).
copper member
Activity: 127
Merit: 1
ASUS ROG STRIX-GTX1070-8G-GAMING 
1885Mhz Core / 4300Mhz Memory   
speed is 1290.60kH/s

Activity: 144
Merit: 10
Side node, if you set "off" for P2 state on profile inspector, the miner will crash with an illegal instruction error.

P0 makes higher base clocks, so you must make lower clock with OC
Activity: 224
CryptoLearner
I have some titan vs, will they be supported soon? Also I don't see the option of how to set which neoscrypt currency it uses. Is it automatic by type of address? I'm trying to mine Vivo. Thanks!

It's in the password, always has, it's not miner dependant. reread, the manual of yiimp based pools.

I Mine in P0, and no problems at all, you just have to know that in P0 the OC values are completly different.
Activity: 1
Why i cant mine with my gtx 970? with my gtx 1070 i dont have any problem

https://preview.ibb.co/foXLxG/hsr_crash.png

9xx family cards and lower aren't supported. Sorry for any inconveniences.

@palgin

thanks for your great work. Please always update the miner version. We see the miner version when we start the miner. There are always update to fix things. So we dont know what version we have running. I m downloading and updating all of my rigs now.

All the rigs show v1.0.1 but I know there are many updates.

Next update will get version 1.0.2 as it will contain certain additions.
I have some titan vs, will they be supported soon? Also I don't see the option of how to set which neoscrypt currency it uses. Is it automatic by type of address? I'm trying to mine Vivo. Thanks!
Activity: 243
i got half the reward i was supposed to get on altminer pool... switching to another pool and great miner btw Cheesy
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
getting loads of "share rejected invalid job id" and " low difficulty share" on altminer pool.

Is it the miner, the cards or the pool ?

I had that issue on altminer as well. After I switched to Zpool it was excellent, ~99.8% accepted shares on Zpool.ca - the only other pool I have tried this miner on is TheBlocksFactory and it's been good there too (just fewer neoscrypt coins on that pool).
Activity: 1
8 * GTX 1080 = 12 MH/s (1.5 MH/s each)

core clock 2050 @ 1.000 V / memory clock 5603 / consumption (wall) 2.3 kWh

Running stable for a couple of days
Pages:
Jump to: